剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, my secretary can be slow with paperwork,
我的秘书准备材料有时很慢
but she's very thorough.
但她办事很仔细
Your client wanted to talk to me about something?
你的当事人有话想跟我说吗
Yes, despite the fact that you, uh,
对 你不仅
questioned him without a lawyer present,
在律师不在场时就审问他
denied him his right to his medication
还拒绝让他服用药物
and are now holding him overnight
现在还以莫须有的罪名
on some bogus murder charge, yes.
关了他整晚 确实有话要说
My client would like to be cooperative.
我的当事人愿意配合
Go ahead, Norman.
说吧 诺曼
You can stop at any point.
随时都可以停下
You're under no obligation to do this, okay?
你没有义务全说 懂吗
No, I... I want to.
不 我想说
I feel terrible about all the trouble that I've caused.
我对自己造成的麻烦感到很愧疚
The truth is, Sheriff, I...
事实上 警长 我
don't know where the body is.
不知道尸体在哪
I'm...not even sure if there is a body.
我都不确定有没有尸体
I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but I...
这话虽然难以启齿 但我...
fell in love.
爱上了一个人
Desperately in love with this...
我疯狂地爱上了
married woman, Madeleine Loomis.
有夫之妇 玛德琳·卢米斯
She's Sam's wife.
她是山姆的妻子
I know who Madeleine Loomis is.
我知道玛德琳·卢米斯是谁
Boy, was I lonely after my mother died.
母亲去世后 我很寂寞
And Madeleine... she reminded me so much of her.
而玛德琳 让我常常想起她
You know, she dressed like my mother.
她的穿着打扮很像我母亲
She laughed like her.
笑容也像她
It was... like they shared the same indomitable spirit,
她们好像有着同样不屈不挠的精神
and I was undone.
而我彻底沦陷了
Madeleine was...
玛德琳她
a very lonely woman too, with good reason,
可想而知也非常寂寞
because Sam was having an affair.
因为山姆有外遇了
And I know this because he would
我之所以知道是因为
come to my motel to have his fun.
他会来我家旅馆寻欢作乐
Nasty. Nasty, nasty man.
很渣 很渣的男人
When Madeleine found out
等玛德琳发现
what was happening, she... showed up enraged.
真实情况后 她愤怒地来捉奸
And let me tell you, it was quite the scene, Sheriff.
听我说 当时场面相当可怕 警长
The mistress, she took off.
那个情妇离开了
Those tire marks that you saw in the gravel--
碎石上的轮胎印
they were from her.
是她留下的
And... Madeleine and Sam,
然后 玛德琳和山姆
they went off together.
他们一起走了
But then...Madeleine...
但之后玛德琳
came back...
回来了
later that night...
就在当晚
distraught...
心神不宁
shaking.
瑟瑟发抖
She... seemed in shock.
她看起来很震惊
Oh, she was terrified. She...
她当时很害怕 她说...
said that she thought her life was over,
她以为她要没命了
that--that she could feel this noose tightening around her neck
她能感觉到脖子上的绳索越来越紧
because of what she'd done.
因为她的所作所为
And she...
她还...
she told me Sam was dead.
告诉我山姆死了
Something about the woods, a-a-a well.
还有树林 一口井什么的
And--and she just sobbed in my arms and...
她在我怀里啜泣
then she kissed me.
然后亲了我
I mean, what I felt for Madeleine was probably a...
我感觉玛德琳多半有
a form of delusion.
一种错觉
It was madness, you know? I-I know that now, but...
她不清醒 我现在明白了 但...
she was just so fragile, Sheriff.
她当时只是太脆弱了 警长
She was so vulnerable and...
她当时不堪一击...
I suppose after my mother's death,
我觉得我母亲死后
not being able to save her,
我没有办法救她
I wanted...things to be different for Madeleine, and...
我希望玛德琳会有所不同 所以...
and that is why I decided to take the blame.
所以我决定顶罪
Looking back, I...
回想过去 我...
With the benefit of hindsight, I guess...
事后看来 我想
I... fear I may have been an easy target for her.
恐怕我本来可能成为她的目标
Oh, my mother did always say
我母亲过去常说
that I was too naive about beautiful women.
我面对漂亮女人会很天真
And my mother was always right.
我母亲总是对的
I know we reached out to you earlier
我知道我们之前联♥系♥你
about your husband's whereabouts.
询问你丈夫在哪里
No one gave me any information.
没人告诉我
Why are you looking for him?
你为什么要找他
We have reason to believe that...
我们有理由相信
something might have happened to him.
他可能发生了不测
What do you mean?
什么意思
Are you familiar with Norman Bates?
你和诺曼·贝茨熟吗
Yes, but...
熟 但...
we're friendly.
我们只是朋友
Last night he called the station
他昨晚报♥警♥
and said he killed your husband.
说他杀了你丈夫
We have no evidence to suggest that your husband's dead,
我们没有证据证明你丈夫死了
but he does appear to be missing.
但他确实好像失踪了
I wish I had more conclusive information, but...
但愿我有更确定的信息 但...
I felt an obligation to tell you what I know.
我有义务告诉你我所知道的
Madeleine, we know nothing for sure yet, nothing.
玛德琳 我们现在完全不确定
And I hate telling you this.
我也不想告诉你这事
But it's important that we're able
但我们需要问你必要的问题
to ask you questions as needed.
这很重要
Like, do you know why Norman would claim
比如 你知道为什么诺曼会声称
to have murdered Sam?
自己杀了山姆吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've only known him for a few weeks.
我才认识他几个星期
He... likes my store.
他喜欢我的店
He bought paint and...
他买♥♥了油漆
shower curtains for his motel.
还有浴帘装♥修♥旅馆
He appears to have been infatuated with you.
他好像一直很迷恋你
Is there any basis for this infatuation?
有没有可能是因为这种迷恋呢
So, Dr. Stein, are you suggesting the reason,
斯坦博士 那么您认为
uh, for the change in the CO2 levels
地球周围的二氧化碳水平的
on and around planet Earth now are because of what?
改变有什么原因呢
Overpopulation?
人口过剩吗
I have news.
我有进展
Put Norman back in the interrogation room.
带诺曼回审讯室
Well, his lawyer says he's not talking anymore.
好吧 他的律师说他不会再说了
Doesn't mean he should be comfortable.
那也不能让他好过
I want him to feel like he's being watched.
我希望让他感觉自己被监视了
Hey, it's Sam Loomis. Leave me a message.
我是山姆·卢米斯 请留言
I'll get right back to you.
我马上回給你
You need to call me back.
你得回我电♥话♥
The police are looking for you.
警♥察♥在找你
They said something happened. They were...
他们说有不测 他们...
I don't know. You owe me that, please. Just...
我不知道 别让我担心 拜托
Sorry to disturb you so late.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
Uh, how'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Oh, it's a small town. I make friends.
镇子很小 我有许多朋友
How's Norman?
诺曼怎么样了
We're taking care of him.
我们正在处理他的事
But I'm not here about your brother.
但我不是来说你弟弟的事
We pulled two bodies
我们几天前
out of Falls Lake a couple days ago.
从瀑布湖打捞出了两具尸体
We just identified one of them as Audrey Ellis.
我们刚识别出其中一具是奥黛丽·爱丽斯
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Dental records confirmed.
确定 牙科记录证明了
I-I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得该告诉你
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表