剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
We haven't met formally,
我们没有正式打过招呼
but I've seen you in town.
但我在镇上见过你
You're Norman Bates, right?
你是诺曼·贝茨 对吗
Yes, nice to finally meet you.
对 很高兴终于认识你
Uh, I would've invited you in.
我本该请你进去才对
Just...
只是
doing some cleaning.
我在打扫房♥子
It's--god, it's frustrating, you know?
真的很烦 你懂的
Just gets so cluttered,
房♥子里塞满了东西
you don't know what you have anymore.
都不知道自己有什么了
Yeah, we all have too much stuff.
对 我们每个人的东西都太多了
I wanted to ask you about something.
我有些事想问你
Yes, of--of course.
当然 问吧
A man named Jim Blackwell
一个叫吉姆·布莱克威尔的人
has skipped out on his parole.
在假释期间逃跑了
His parole officer found your address
他的假释官在他家
written down on a piece of paper at his place.
找到一张写着你家地址的纸
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
Jim Black--Blackwell?
吉姆·布莱克威尔
Blackwell... No. No--
布莱克威尔 没有
I've never heard of anyone named Jim Blackwell.
我都没听过吉姆·布莱克威尔这个名字
Well, I'm not so worried about a guy skipping parole.
我没那么担心在假释期中逃跑的犯人
I mean, I am worried,
我确实担心
but it's not why I'm here.
但我并非为此而来
I-I'm worried because he was recently released
我担心 是因为释放他的监狱
from the same prison where Alex Romero was serving his time.
和亚历克斯·罗梅洛曾经服刑的是同一间
W-w-was?
曾经
Yeah, I got a call from the DA this morning.
对 我今早接到了地方检察官的电♥话♥
Romero escaped.
罗梅洛逃跑了
Has he contacted you?
他联♥系♥你了吗
No, n...
没...
No, it's just-- it's not that.
不 是这样的
I just don't-- I just don't like him.
我就是不喜欢他
He put too much pressure on my mother,
他给了我母亲太多压力
and I feel that's what led to her death.
我觉得她就是因此而死
Well, what concerns me is the timing here.
我好奇的是这个时机
Blackwell gets out of prison--
布莱克威尔离开了监狱
has your address.
他有你的地址
Shortly after that, Romero escapes.
紧接着 罗梅洛逃跑了
Why would a guy who had every chance of getting out of prison
一个有那么多次机会离开监狱的人
after two years doing easy time on a work farm
在劳♥改♥场老老实实干了两年
risk escaping?
却冒险逃跑
Had to be something worth it out here.
肯定有值得他这么做的东西
Might be here in your house,
可能就在你的房♥子里
and you don't know it.
而你却不知道
Might be something Jim Blackwell found out about--
可能是吉姆·布莱克威尔发现了什么
Why he was around here before he disappeared.
所以他失踪前才会在此地出没
Y-you mean here, uh-- in--in this house?
你是说这幢房♥子里吗
Yeah, or the motel.
对 或是旅馆里
No, there's nothing in these structures
不 这些地方没有什么
I don't know about, sheriff.
是我不知道的 警长
You just said you have so much clutter,
你刚才还说自己有很多杂物
you don't know what you have.
连自己都不知道是什么
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对 对
I guess I did, but it--
我是这么说了 不过
I know that it's all my stuff.
我知道那些东西都是我的
Well, now you know what's going on.
好吧 现在你知道怎么回事了
If you see anything unusual,
如果看到什么不同寻常的事
Give me a call.
打电♥话♥给我
I--I will. I will do...
好的 我会的
Ok. All right.
好
Oh, and, uh...
还有
Do let me know if you happen to hear anything about Romero.
如果你有了罗梅洛的消息 请告诉我
Will do, Norman.
没问题 诺曼
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴见到你
Who was it?
是谁啊
It was the new sheriff.
是新警长
Sheriff Greene, I think her name is.
好像是叫格林警长
What the hell does she want with us?
她找我们干什么
She was asking about Jim Blackwell...
她来打听吉姆·布莱克威尔
If we'd seen him.
问有没有见过他
He skipped parole.
他的假释期过了
I bet he did.
肯定是的
Apparently he had the motel address with his things.
显然他把旅馆地址和其他东西放在一起了
I know.
我知道
I know; this is exactly what I mean, mother--
这正是我所担心的 母亲
Why I'm upset--because you just decide things are best
我惴惴不安 就是因为你总自作主张
and don't include me in the decision,
从来都不和我商量
when I'm really not sure you know what's best at all.
而我根本不认为你知道怎么处理才最好
So I should've just let Jim Blackwell kill you?
那我就该任由吉姆·布莱克威尔杀了你吗
Maybe.
也许
That's depressing.
你这么想真让人灰心
No, you know what's depressing, mother,
不 你知道什么才让人灰心吗 母亲
is having no control over your own life--
是完全无法掌控自己的生活
over these decisions that are being made supposedly on your behalf.
也无法做任何决定 只能做你的傀儡
Fine, I'll just wait till you're out of your next blackout
好吧 那我就等到你下次断片时
to make a move on anything.
才能有所行动
I don't like this, mother.
我不喜欢这样 母亲
I don't like how we've become lately.
我不喜欢我们最近的相处方式
People fight, sweetheart.
吵架是正常的 宝贝
It's not the end of the world.
又不是世界末日
So Jim Blackwell had the motel address.
吉姆·布莱克威尔有旅馆地址
He could've been looking for a place to stay.
他可能是在找住宿的地方
They can't prove anything.
这证明不了什么
Did she say anything else?
她还说了什么吗
No.
没有
Nothing else.
没别的了
I'll be back in a few hours.
我几小时后回来
Look at you, in here all by yourself.
这里就只有你一个人啊
What's going on?
有什么事吗
Nothing much.
没什么
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, just...
挺好 就是
Had some trouble sleeping.
睡得不安稳
Are you sure?
真的吗
Nothing a few new shower curtains can't fix.
没什么 有几条新浴帘安装不了
Your order, right.
对了 你订的货
It--it came in last night.
昨晚到了
I'll go get it from the back.
我去后面拿过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Man, you are a life-saver.
你真是个救星
I can imagine you go through a lot of these.
真不容易 你一个人要处理这么多事
Yes, yes, we-- we do, actually.
是啊 其实也不是我一个人
They don't really last too long, you know?
这些用不了很久 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Oh, so I, um...
我
I was just cl--I've been cleaning out the house,
我刚才在家里大扫除了
just trying to get rid of a bunch of old stuff,
想清理掉一些旧物品
and, uh...
这个...
this is gonna sound really weird,
说起来有些怪怪的
but I was just about to donate a bunch of my mother's dresses,
我想送给你我母亲的一些裙子
and I've got no use for them anymore.
我穿不了这些东西
But I just felt bad putting them in the bin,
可又不舍得把它们扔进垃圾箱
and so I wondered if I could give them to you.
所以我不知道能不能转送给你
I--I just feel like you'd take care of them and wear them,
我觉得你可能愿意收下 穿一穿
like they wouldn't be something unanimated anymore.
那样它们就能活力再现了
What did I do?
我做了什么吗
Uh, y-you didn't do anything.
你什么都没做
It's just--it's, uh, too weird.
只是太奇怪了
I'm offering you my dead mother's clothes.
把我已故母亲的衣服给你
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表