剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What?
什么事
Was Jim Blackwell driving a car?
吉姆·布莱克威尔之前开了车吗
Yes.
开了
A '90s silver and black Lincoln?
一辆90年代的银黑林肯车
Maybe.
可能吧
Okay, well, where is the car, mother?
那车呢 母亲
The sheriff was just here.
警长刚来了
They're searching for the car.
他们在搜寻那辆车
So what did you do with it?
你把车怎么了
Don't worry. I hid it in the woods.
别担心 我藏在树林里了
The woods?
树林
Is--is it near us?
在我们附近吗
It's far enough.
足够远了
Okay, mother, get up.
好吧 母亲 起来
We are going to that car.
我们去找那辆车
Why, so you could be seen in the vicinity of it and get caught?
你想在车附近被逮个正着吗
No, because we need to get rid of it
不 我们得更好地处理那辆车
in a better way than just leaving it in the woods
而不是把它留在树林里
like the remains of a pie we didn't eat at a picnic.
就像我们在野餐时没吃完的派那样
We're going.
我们走
Now.
赶紧
This is stupid, Norman.
太蠢了 诺曼
Everything's fine. I took care of it.
没事的 我处理好了
The car is deep in here somewhere,
那辆车藏在树林深处
where I know there's no foot traffic.
在人迹罕至的地方
No one's gonna find it. We can't even find it!
没人会找到 连我们都找不到
That's exactly why we need to find it, mother.
正因如此我们才得找到它 母亲
You really don't know what you're doing, do you?
你真不知道自己在干什么 对吧
Yo, buddy.
小弟
I took off the plates.
我摘下了车牌
I scratched off the vin number.
刮掉了车辆识别码
I wiped the whole thing down for fingerprints.
把整辆车的指纹都擦掉了
I covered the car with brush,
还用灌木丛盖住了车
and I covered my tracks on the way back.
回去时掩盖了足迹
No one is gonna find this car, and even if they do,
没人会找到这辆车 就算找到了
they can't trace it back to us.
也不会追查到我们身上
How do you know all of that?
你怎么知道
It's not rocket science.
这又不是造火箭
Oh, there it is.
不是吗
I think we should move it.
我觉得应该把它转移掉
Just get rid of it-- make it disappear.
处理掉 让它消失
Well, good luck with that.
那祝你好运了
Do you remember when the police found Keith's truck
还记得那次警♥察♥在我们家附近
near our property, mother?
找到基斯的车吗 母亲
No, w-we can't risk it.
不行 我们不能冒这险
You are overreacting.
你反应过度了
We are miles from the motel,
我们离旅馆好几英里远呢
and no one's found it so far.
没人会来这么远找的
That's because no one's been looking for it, mother,
那是因为之前没人在找 母亲
and now they are.
现在有了
Where's the key?
钥匙呢
I threw it away.
扔了
Why would you do that?
你为什么要扔了
Why wouldn't I?
为什么要留着
Well, do you know how to hotwire a car?
那你知道怎么用火线启动车吗
Of course I don't.
当然不知道
I don't know why you don't care more about this, mother.
我不明白这件事你怎么这么不上心 母亲
Maybe you want us to get caught.
也许你就是希望我们被抓
Oh, yeah, I'm the one who wants us to get caught.
对啊 我希望我们被抓
Yeah, I'm the one who catapulted us out of bed
没错 我才是那个大半夜把人从床上
and onto a crime scene.
拖到犯罪现场的人
Or maybe you're just sick of me, mother.
也许你厌烦我了 母亲
Maybe you're just sick of this whole situation.
也许目前的状态让你厌烦了
Maybe you wish it had worked out with Romero.
也许你是想和罗梅洛在一起
Maybe you even think it still could.
也许你现在还是觉得有可能
Yeah, you know, you're right.
没错 你说对了
I just wanted to get us caught,
我就是希望我们被抓
and I wanted to run off with Romero.
我还想和罗梅洛私奔呢
I mean, that's why I've done all of this, wh--
所以我才做这一切...
That's why I've protected your ass 24/7,
所以我才时时刻刻保护着你
just so I could get caught.
就是为了被抓
Okay, okay, mother.
好吧 母亲
Well done. You can stop now.
说得好 可以停了
All right, you know what?
行啊 猜怎么着
Come and find us!
快来找我们啊
Mother? We're right here!
母亲 我们就在这儿
Put us in prison, please!
抓我们进监狱吧 求你了
We've been lying about everything!
我们一直在撒谎
Mother Okay?
母亲 可以了吗
I'm not really dead!
我其实没死
I just faked my suicide!
我假装自杀了
I know, bad idea. We want out!
我知道 是馊主意 我们不玩了
My name is Norma Bates! Mother!
我叫诺玛·贝茨 母亲
And I'm still alive!
我还活着
Mother?
母亲
What's really going on here, Norman?
你到底怎么回事 诺曼
Why are you annoyed with me lately?
为什么最近总和我吵架
Why can't I do anything right in your eyes?
为什么我做什么你都看不顺眼
I'm sorry, mother. You were right.
对不起 母亲 你是对的
You were right; the car's fine.
你是对的 车放这里就可以
Let's just leave it and go home.
不管它了 我们回家吧
Forget about all this, okay?
忘掉这一切 行吗
Don't ever do that to me again.
不许再这么对我
I won't.
不会了
Are you coming?
你不走吗
Right behind you.
我跟着你
Hello?
喂
Hey, Norman. How are you?
诺曼 你好吗
Hey, good. Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
挺好的 我挺好
Why are you whispering?
你为什么这么小声
Oh, no, I, um...
不 我只是...
I just--just woke up.
刚起床
Hey, I just wanted to thank you so much for the dresses.
我想为衣服的事谢谢你
It's kind of crazy. They fit perfectly.
真没想到 特别合身
And I absolutely love them.
而且我很喜欢
Uh, I-I'm so glad.
那太好了
Yeah, and I get such a vibe off them,
我从衣服上感觉到一种气息
of your mom-- what a cool lady she was.
你妈妈的气息 我觉得她真棒
She had great taste.
很有品味
Yes, she--she certainly did.
她确实很有品味
Um, hey, do you want to come over for dinner tonight?
今晚你愿意来我家吃晚餐吗
Sam's gone again, and I just get super bored at night, and...
山姆又出门了 晚上超级无聊...
I think I need to get a dog.
我想我需要养条狗
Uh, tonight? Yeah, uh...
今晚啊 可以啊...
Yeah, I-I'd love to come over. What time?
乐意之至 几点呢
Um, maybe 7:00?
7点怎么样
7:00, yeah, yeah.
7点 可以啊
Yeah, that's, um...
可以...
Ah, that--that can work.
7点没问题
Okay, that sounds great.
好的 就这么定了
I'll see you then.
晚上见
All--all right, yeah, 7:00.
好的 7点见
Bye. Okay, bye.
回见 回见
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧
Look what the tide washed up.
什么风把你吹来了
Thought you didn't want to hang out anymore.
我以为你不想再出门了呢
No, no, I never said that, Chick.
不 不 我从没说过 奇克
I think you're just overreacting.
你反应过度了
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Okay...
好吧
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表