剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I'm Emma's mother.
我是艾玛的妈妈
This isn't your earring, Norma.
这不是你的耳环 诺玛
This is Emma's mother's.
这是艾玛母亲的
It's me again. It's Norma.
我又来了 我是诺玛
Can you keep this secret about me?
你能把我的事保密吗
What do you think about Norman?
你觉得诺曼怎么样
If want to know what's really wrong with Norman,
你想知道诺曼到底有什么问题
you should talk to the person who knows him best.
就应该和最了解他的人聊
My name is Norma Bates, and I'm still alive!
我叫诺玛·贝茨 我还活着
She's just out of control.
她有点失去控制了
She thinks that she knows what is best about everything,
她以为她知道怎么做最好
but she does not.
但她不知道
How--how is Sam?
山姆怎么样了
Did you ever get to talk to him about how you were feeling?
你有跟他聊聊你内心的感受吗
I love you, Madeleine.
我爱你 玛德琳
I don't know what's going on with him.
我不知道他是怎么了
It's like I'm living with a stranger.
就像我在跟陌生人过日子
Mother, I need to talk to you, right now.
母亲 我现在有话跟你说
Stop playing games!
别玩把戏了
Mother! Mother?
母亲 母亲
I don't like this, Mother.
我不喜欢这样 母亲
Mother?
母亲
Hello?
喂
Hello, Norman, it's Sheriff Greene here.
喂 诺曼 我是格林警长
Oh, Sheriff, how are you?
警长 你好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
I'd like you to come down to the station.
我需要你来警局一趟
Of course.
没问题
Everything okay?
有什么事吗
I'd just like to talk to you about something.
我有些事想跟你谈谈
Yes, yes, I'll, I'll be right over.
好的 好的 我马上就到
Thank you, Norman.
谢谢你 诺曼
Okay, all righty, good-bye.
好的 就这样 再见
I was looking for stamps. I--I found this.
我刚才在找邮票 发现了这个
It's your mom's, right?
是你妈妈的吧
Yeah.
是的
It's fine. I--I get why you kept it.
没事的 我知道你为什么留着
Do you-- do you want me to put it back?
要我 要我放回去吗
No, it's okay. It's not a big deal.
不用 没事的
Stamps are in the bedside table.
邮票在床头柜里
Here, I'll--I'll clean this stuff up.
我来收拾吧
All right.
好的
Thank you for coming down, Norman.
谢谢你过来 诺曼
It's my pleasure.
不客气
We're trying to find any leads possible
我们正在搜集一切可能的线索
to help us capture Alex Romero.
来抓捕亚历克斯·罗梅洛
I get that you didn't like him, but he was your step-father.
我知道你不喜欢他 但是他是你继父
You must know something,
你肯定知道点线索
who his friends were.
比如他有什么朋友
Well, as far as I know,
据我所知
Alex Romero had no friends at all.
亚历克斯·罗梅洛根本没朋友
He was a lonely, very unhappy man,
他是一个孤独 不幸的男人
and I think that's why he latched onto my mother
我觉得正因如此 他才缠住我母亲
so completely and didn't want anyone else in her life.
霸占她 不让任何人接近她
I can't help but feel that his escape has something
我不禁觉得他这次逃跑
to do with him coming back here for some unfinished business.
是想回到这里完成一件事
The tie-in to Jim Blackwell is too huge a coincidence.
他跟吉姆·布莱克威尔都出事简直太巧了
Do you have any idea what that reason might be?
你知道那原因可能是什么吗
No.
不
No, I--I don't.
不知道
I understand there was an altercation
我知道你母亲葬礼的时候
at your mother's funeral.
发生了点不愉快
You got into a physical fight,
你们俩打了起来
threats were made.
互相威胁
Yes, I just didn't want him there.
是的 我就是不想看见他
Why not?
为什么呢
I felt that he had been bad for my mother
我觉得他对我母亲很不好
and that he was part of the reason she took her own life.
而且我母亲自杀的部分原因就是他
Some people are saying he blamed you for her death.
有人说他怪你害死了她
Yes, well, of course he would, Sheriff.
他当然会这么说 警长
He didn't wanna believe it was his own fault.
他不愿意相信那是他自己的错
It was much easier to just blame it on the kid
把罪名扣在一个刚从精神病院
who just got out of the mental institution.
出来的孩子头上 要简单得多
All right, look, I really--
好了 我真的
I--I don't have anything else to tell you.
我真的没什么能告诉你的了
Nothing to say about the man.
我对那人不了解
What about the visit you made to him in prison
在他逃跑前24小时 你去监狱看过他
24 hours before he escaped?
这是怎么回事
Oh, that. That was a quick visit.
那个啊 时间很短
He didn't say much of anything, not that he ever does.
他没说什么 和以前一样
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it before, Sheriff.
抱歉我之前忘了告诉你 警长
I just really didn't think it'd be relevant.
我只是觉得这事没什么关系
Right, so when I asked you the other day
所以我那天问你
if he'd contacted you...
他有没有联♥系♥过你
Well, technically speaking, he didn't contact me...
准确来说 他没有联♥系♥过我
but, you know, yes, I am sorry that I didn't tell you.
不过 我很抱歉我没告诉你
I... actually just find it hard to talk about.
其实 我是觉得难以启齿
To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure
说实话 我都不知道
what I was looking for by going there.
我当时去那是想干什么
Maybe closure of some sort,
可能是想做个了结吧
but it was a deeply unsatisfying experience, massive mistake.
但是非常不愉快 根本不应该去
He said almost nothing and just, stared.
他什么都没说 就是盯着我
He looked like a madman, if I'm being honest.
说实话 他看上去就像个疯子
It's possible you provoked him.
可能是你刺♥激♥了他
He might be coming for you.
他可能会来找你
Yes, the thought has occurred to me.
对 我也这样想过
Be careful.
小心
Yes, I will.
我会的
Oh, and, Norman...
还有 诺曼
Just so you know, he's armed.
告诉你一声 他身上有武器
Okay.
知道了
Mother!
母亲
White Horse Bar.
白马酒吧
Oh, good afternoon, I was just wondering
下午好 我想问一下
if a woman named Norma happened to be there last night.
昨晚有没有一个叫诺玛的女人来过这里
Yeah, she left her car in the parking lot all night.
有 她的车昨天在这里停了一整晚
It's still here.
现在都还在
You know her?
你认识她吗
Well, yes, I--I do. I'm a close friend,
对 认识 我是她的好朋友
and I was just concerned.
我就是有点担心
Well, tell her I have her keys behind the bar.
告诉她我把她的车钥匙放在酒吧后门了
She needs to get it today,
她今天就得把车开走
or I have to call a tow.
要不然我就要叫拖车了
Okay, and, uh, do you know if she was alone?
好的 她当时是自己一个人吗
W-was there a man with her?
她身边是不是有个男的
You mean did she leave with a man?
你是指她有没有和男的一起离开吗
Probably.
可能有吧
Yes.
好的
Thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我这些
I'll--I'll tell her that you have her keys.
我会告诉她你拿了她的钥匙的
Bye.
再见
Got that. We're good, we're good.
知道了 你真乖 你真乖
It's hot. It's hot.
太烫了 太烫了
Dyl-- the water.
迪伦 你忘关水了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Multitasking got the best of you?
同时做这么多事有没有激发你的潜能
Yeah, whoever decided we only needed two arms is an asshole.
只给人配两只手 是哪个混♥蛋♥决定的
Well, you could've woken me up.
你本来可以叫醒我的
Shh. It's fine, hon.
没关系 亲爱的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表