剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
your wife and your daughter.
保护你的妻女
Yeah.
对
And me.
还有我
And you?
还有你
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
Yeah?
真的吗
Nah, I'm good.
真的 我没事
All right, cool.
好 那就好
Well, I got to split,
我得走了
but, uh, next time,
但是下次
give me a little more notice.
提前跟我说清楚些
We can make a real plan.
我们可以好好计划
All right? Get together. Have some beers.
好吗 聚一聚 喝几杯
Reminisce about our outlaw days.
追忆我们的叛逆往昔
All right.
好
Sheriff Greene!
格林警长
You get some rest.
你休息一下
I'm gonna go down and check out the office.
我下去看看办公室的情况
We can get it all set up tomorrow.
明天就能都安排好
I want this place to be a success for us.
我希望咱们把这经营得红红火火
Come on, get out. Let's go.
快 下来 走了
Okay. Let's go.
好了 走了
Close the door.
关门
Someone close the door.
谁把门关上
Hey, can I help you?
有什么需要吗
We need a room for the night.
我们想开间房♥住一晚
They've had it with the car for today.
他们今天坐够车了
Wow, what happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Oh, I, uh, I just-- I fell down the steps.
我从台阶上摔下来了
Yes. Getting used to this place.
是啊 得习惯这地方
There--there are a lot of steps.
那边有很多台阶
But w-why don't you-- hey, come on inside.
你们不如进来吧
Great. We're not actually officially open yet,
好 我们还没正式开张
but I reckon we can accommodate you.
但我想你们入住是没问题的
Come on, boys.
来吧 孩子们
I'll just need your name and address
告诉我你们的名字住址
and a credit card number. Okay.
还有信♥用♥卡♥号♥ 好
Our system just isn't up yet.
我们的入住系统还没建好
Harry, Dylan, stop touching everything.
哈里 迪伦 别乱碰了
Sorry.
抱歉
His name's Dylan?
他叫迪伦
I have a brother named Dylan.
我有个哥哥也叫迪伦
Yeah? We named him after Dylan Thomas.
是吗 他是根据迪伦·托马斯取的名
The poet.
那个诗人
Right. My husband's working
好 我丈夫
at the University of Washington for a semester,
在华盛顿大学任职一学期
and so we're on our way to visit him.
我们这是要去看他
Uh, that's--that's nice.
太好了
Here, uh... here you go.
给 钥匙给你
No other guests, so Harry and Dylan can make
没其他客人 哈里和迪伦想怎么嬉闹
as much noise as they like.
就怎么嬉闹
Ugh, thanks, but is it okay if they play outside for a bit?
谢谢 他们可以在外面玩会儿吧
I mean, it's safe here, right?
我是说外面安全吧
It's nothing if not safe.
外面很安全
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Honey, just leave it.
好了 宝贝 放下
Leave it, leave it, leave it.
放下 放下 放下
Let's go.
走吧
Got it?
好了吗
Okay. Watch out.
好了 小心
Okay.
好了
You guys need to get some energy out.
你俩得发泄一下精力了
Get out of the way. Get out of the way. It's cold.
快让开 让开 好冷
Okay. Go! Go! Go!
好了 走走走
Hey, everybody's getting in.
都给我进去
Can I get a shot of Jack?
给我一杯苹果酒
Thanks.
谢谢
You look all alone.
就你一个人
Can I get a double?
给我再来一杯
Look, I'm--I'm just here to drink.
听着 我就是来喝几杯的
And try to figure something out
我想搞清楚
that is completely beyond my control.
完全不受我控制的一些事
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I don't mean to be a dick.
我不是故意耍混球
I've just had a really bad day.
我只是今天很不顺
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
喂
Dylan, it's me.
迪伦 是我
It's Norman.
是诺曼
You okay? W-where are you?
你没事吧 你在哪儿
Of course I'm okay, Dylan.
我当然没事 迪伦
I, uh--I just-- I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
that we're at the new house with the motel,
我们在旅馆的新房♥子里
and I miss you.
我很想你
And I know Mother does too.
我知道母亲也想你
Wait--"Mother"?
等等 "母亲"
Norma, as-- as you like to call her.
诺玛 你喜欢这么叫她
Look, I know. I know.
听着 我知道 我知道
I know that she can be so stubborn sometimes.
我知道她有时候很固执
I--it's just because she gets hurt so easily,
我 只是因为她很容易受伤
and I-I know that the two of you
我也知道你俩
had that terrible fight before we moved from Scottsdale,
在我们从斯科茨代尔搬来前吵得很凶
but I just--
但我只是
I think this could be a new beginning,
觉得这对我们所有人都是
Dylan, for all of us.
新的开始 迪伦
And we're not a family without you, Dylan, and...
没有你 我们一家就不完整 迪伦
so I just really think we should start over and, uh,
所以我真的认为我们该重新开始
and be together and--and that I guess
我们应该在一起 我想
the real reason that I'm calling is,
我打电♥话♥的真实原因
I would love it if you could come over for dinner.
是希望你过来吃晚餐
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
行 当然
I'll be--I'll be right over, okay?
我会 我很快过来 好吗
You will?
是吗
Uh, Norman?
诺曼
Yeah?
什么
Are you with Romero?
你和罗梅洛在一起吗
Romero?
罗梅洛
No, I-I don't know a Romero.
不 我不认识叫罗梅洛的
Okay.
行
All right, well, um, you just--just hang tight, okay?
好吧 你等我一下 行吗
I'll--I'll--I'll be over soon.
我马上过去
All right. Tha--thanks, Dylan.
好吧 谢谢 迪伦
I'll see you, uh, see you soon.
我们马上再见
Hey, Dylan. What--what's happening?
迪伦 怎么回事
Norman's been missing from jail for a day.
诺曼从监狱失踪了一天
Romero kidnapped him.
罗梅洛绑♥架♥了他
Emma, he...
艾玛 他...
Norman called me.
诺曼打给了我
He's at the house. He wants me to come over.
他在旅馆里 他想让我过去
Does the sheriff know?
警长知道吗
No.
不知道
Dylan, you have to tell her.
迪伦 你得告诉她
She doesn't give a shit about Norman.
她根本不在意诺曼
If I tell her, then they're gonna rush in there,
要是我告诉她 警♥察♥会立马过去
and he's gonna end up dead.
他会死掉的
Well, I don't care.
好吧 我不在意
I don't care about Norman. I care about you.
我不在意诺曼 我只在意你
Dylan, you have a child.
迪伦 你还有孩子
I know I have a child.
我知道我有孩子
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表