剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
once they see the evidence of his crimes.
就没人想看到他的患病证据了
They need to see his connection to humanity.
他们需要看到他身上还有人性
And you might not like it right now, but that's you.
你或许现在不情愿 但就得靠你
You are what he's got.
但你是他唯一的依靠了
Sorry, big brother.
抱歉 哥哥
Sometimes it sucks to be family.
有时家人真让人头疼
Hearing's at 1:00 P.M.
听审下午一点开始
Can you repeat the address?
能再说一下地址吗
Okay. Okay, thanks for calling.
好好 感谢来电
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, the medical examiner called.
法医打电♥话♥来了
They're releasing my mother's remains to a funeral home.
他们打算把我母亲的遗体送到殡仪馆
I've got to go make the arrangements.
我得去安排一下
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起
Sorry, I just want to be on my own.
抱歉 我想一个人去
Okay.
好
Are you going to the hearing?
你要去听审吗
Not if you don't want me to.
你要是不愿意 我就不去
I can't tell you what to do about your family.
我不能干涉你的家事
How will you want to be handling your mother's remains?
你想要怎么处理你母亲的遗体
I don't know, what-- what are the options?
不知道 有哪些处理办法
Burial or cremation.
土葬或火化
I don't know what your finances are.
我不知道你的预算
Cremation is much more economical.
火化比较实惠
That'll be fine.
那就火化吧
This is your mother, correct?
这是你母亲 没错吧
Biologically, yeah. I didn't really know her that well.
她是我的生母 我不太了解她
Sometimes those are the hardest losses.
有时失去亲人最令人痛苦
Did she have any religious affiliations?
她有什么宗教信仰吗
She belonged to the church of herself.
她只信仰自己
I understand you do most of the local funerals.
我知道你们承办了多数本地人的葬礼
Yes, we do.
没错
Did you do Norma Bates' funeral?
包括诺玛·贝茨的葬礼吗
We did, in fact.
是的 没错
Is--is she buried here?
她也埋在这里吗
She was more of a mother to me than my own.
她对我来说更像母亲
I--I regret I couldn't come.
我很遗憾没有来
No one told me about it.
没人通知我
She is buried here.
她埋在这里
Her son killed my mother.
她的儿子杀了我母亲
I'm so sorry, Norma.
对不起 诺玛
I miss you.
我很想你
A '68 or '69?
68年的还是69年的
Your Fury?
你的复仇女神
Oh, uh, it's a '68.
是68年的
Are you sure about that? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
It looks like a '69 on account of the trim.
外观看着像69年的
Uh, no, it's a '68.
不 这是68年的
No, you're right. It'sit is a '68, all right. Yeah.
对 没错 这是68年的 对
It was the last year they, uh,
那是他们最后一年
did the taillights like that.
生产这种尾灯的车
Yeah, no, I know.
对啊 我知道
Well, have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Don't these people have anything better to do?
这些人不用忙其他更重要的事吗
Eyes front, Norman.
看前面 诺曼
They can't make as many judgments about the back of your head.
他们对着你的后脑勺做不了太多判断
And remember,
记住
simple answers to the judge.
回答法官要简洁
Say "Your Honor." Yeah, got it.
要说"法官阁下" 明白
All rise.
全体起立
The Honorable Judge Sybil Meredith Gollmar presiding.
有请希伯·梅雷迪斯·高马尔法官阁下
Please be seated and come to order.
请坐 听审开始
We are here in the matter of
本庭将就
the State of Oregon versus Norman Bates,
卷号♥386 俄勒冈州起诉诺曼·贝茨一案
docket number 386.
召开听审
This is a preliminary hearing.
此次为预审
Would counsel please identify themselves?
请律师做自我介绍
Uh, Dan Tapley for the State, Your Honor.
公诉方律师 丹·塔普利 法官阁下
Julia Ramos, representing Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨辩护律师 朱莉亚·拉莫斯
Would the defendant please stand?
被告请起立
Are you Norman Bates,
你是本案中
the individual named in the complaint of this matter?
受到起诉的诺曼·贝茨吗
Yes. Yes, Your Honor.
是 是的 法官阁下
And do you authorize Julia Ramos to speak for you today?
你授权朱莉亚·拉莫斯今天为你辩护吗
I do, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
You are charged with three counts of murder
你被起诉涉嫌三起
in the first degree.
一级谋杀案
Maximum penalty you would face upon conviction
定罪后面临的最高刑罚是
is death.
死刑
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I do, Your Honor.
明白 法官阁下
You are entitled to a preliminary hearing
你有权接受预审
upon which the State is required to present evidence
公诉方需要在预审中呈现证据
establishing probable cause.
以构成合理的根据
Do you want a probable cause hearing?
你们想接受合理根据听审吗
We do, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Is the State ready to proceed?
公诉方准备好开始了吗
The State is ready, Your Honor.
公诉方准备好了 法官阁下
Go ahead.
开始吧
The State calls sheriff Jane Greene to the stand.
公诉方有请简·格林警长到证人席
Dr. Jackson concluded that Mr. Blackwell
杰克森法医认为布莱克威尔先生
was fatally wounded by multiple stab wounds
颈部和胸部遭受多处刺伤
to the neck and chest.
从而致死
And Ms. Ellis died of strangulation.
爱丽斯女士是被勒死的
And the third victim?
第三名受害者呢
Sam Loomis' body was discovered in a well.
山姆·卢米斯的尸体是在一口井里被发现的
Also multiple knife wounds to the neck and chest.
也是颈部和胸部多处刀伤
He bled into his lungs and died of asphyxiation.
血流入他的肺部 因窒息而死
So what is the link between the victims and Norman Bates?
受害者们和诺曼·贝茨有什么联♥系♥
The victims have almost nothing in common,
受害者们几乎没有共同点
except for their unfortunate encounters
但都不幸入住了
with the Bates Motel
贝茨旅馆
and with its proprietor, Norman Bates.
还遇到了老板 诺曼·贝茨
Jim Blackwell was in prison
吉姆·布莱克威尔跟
with Norman's stepfather, Alex Romero.
诺曼的继父亚历克斯·罗梅洛是狱友
Sam Loomis was married to a woman
而诺曼迷恋着
that Norman was infatuated with, Madeleine Loomis.
山姆·卢米斯的妻子 玛德琳·卢米斯
And Audrey Ellis was the mother-in-law
奥黛丽·爱丽斯是诺曼的哥哥
of Norman's brother, Dylan Massett.
迪伦·马塞特的岳母
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
I let Norman into our lives. That was me.
我让诺曼进入我们的生活 是我不好
Sam's a piece of evidence in there because of me.
山姆在那被当作证据 全都怪我
But Norman only tricked me for a couple weeks.
但我只被诺曼骗了几周
I mean, how did he trick you for your whole life?
他怎么能骗得了你一辈子
You knew.
你知道
You're his brother. You knew.
你是他哥哥 你早就知道
How can you live with yourself?
你良心怎么过得去
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been worried sick that you were dead in a ditch somewhere.
我很担心你死在某个水沟里了
Okay, I need yourfind your Where have you been?
好 你得给我 你去哪了
It doesn't matter where I've been.
我去哪了不重要
I--where's your computer? I need to find your--
你的电脑在哪 我得用你的
Why?
为什么
I need to go online. I need Why?
我得上网看看 我得 为什么
I need to find out where that bastard's being held!
我得找到那畜生被关在哪里
Why didn't you tell me Norman Bates was arrested?
你怎么不跟我说诺曼·贝茨被捕了
Because I didn't think you needed to know--
因为我觉得你不必知道
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表