剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on"Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Alex? Hey, Maggie.
亚历克斯 玛姬
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
May I come in?
我能进去吗
I saw something online.
我在网上看到了一些新闻
Your mom, she died.
你妈妈 死了
Why would you keep this from me?
你为什么瞒着我
I couldn't bring myself to
更无法向你开口
tell you the horrible truth,
说出可怕的事实
which is that she committed suicide.
她自杀了
Bullshit!
胡说
All right, she wou-- she wouldn't do that.
她不会那么做的
I need to go down there.
我要去一趟
Don't screw with me.
别惹我
I'm perfectly willing to kick your ass
如果你向我妻子说漏一个字
if you breathe a word about this to my wife.
我就一脚踢死你
I can't believe you.
没想到你会这样
I hate him.
我讨厌他
He's bad, Norman, like your father was.
他很坏 诺曼 就像你♥爸♥爸
You wanted to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Well, I don't want to know it anymore--
我不想知道了...
You wanted to understand who I am?
你想弄清楚我是谁吗
Never mind--I'm sorry.
别提了 对不起
It's too late, Norman! It is here!
太晚了 诺曼 躲不开的
Oh, Mother,
母亲
what have I done?
我都干了些什么
Oh, Jesus, Norman, turn the faucet off.
天哪 诺曼 把水关掉
You're wasting water.
你在浪费水
Come on, Norman.
拜托 诺曼
You want to play with the big kids, honey?
宝贝 你要想跟大孩子玩
You gotta act like the big kids.
就得有大孩子的样
Let's clean this up.
把这打扫干净
Okay, change your clothes. Do it over there.
把衣服换了 去那换
I'm not gonna look. I'm gonna work on this.
我不会看的 我来收拾这里
Honey.
宝贝
I know you're in shock,
我知道你受惊了
okay?
好吧
Big deal. You'll live.
没什么大不了的 没事的
You can think about the meaning of life later,
你以后再思考人生吧
but right now, we got shit to do.
可现在 我们得收拾这烂摊子
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
很好
All right.
好了
Go change.
去换衣服
I just killed someone, Mother.
我杀了人 母亲
Well, you wanted to know, Norman.
是你想要知道的 诺曼
You kept asking questions.
你一直不停地问问题
You can't do this to me.
你不能这样对我
You can't be like, "I don't believe in Santa Claus"
你不能说"我不相信有圣诞老人"
and then when I say, "Okay, honey, you're right,"
然后我说"宝贝 你说得对"
you freak out.
你就发疯了
I mean, this--this is not fair. You painted me in a corner.
这不公平 你把我逼得没办法
And now you have to deal with it, okay?
你得去面对 好吧
I'm trying.
我在努力
It's just a lot.
只是太难了
Turn off the headlights.
把车前灯关掉
What are they doing, Mother?
他们在干什么 母亲
This is gonna be a long night.
今晚要出大乱子了
Okay.
好了
That was a body bag. Mother, did you see it?
那是个尸袋 母亲 你看到了吗
It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with us--
未必跟我们有关系
That was Jim, Mother. It was Jim Blackwell.
那是吉姆 母亲 是吉姆·布莱克威尔
Who else is it gonna be in that lake?
湖里面还会有谁
Norman, you cannot have a meltdown.
诺曼 你不能崩溃
Sheriff Greene has already come around,
格林警长已经来找过我
asking about him once before.
问过他的情况了
She already suspects us
她已经怀疑我们
of having something to do with his disappearance,
跟他的失踪有关了
and she is gonna piece it all together and--
她会把这些线索拼凑起来 然后
I'm gonna pretend that didn't just happen right now.
我现在当做这一切都没发生
W-we have to focus
我们现在要做的是
on getting rid of Sam's body, step by step.
把山姆的尸体处理掉 一步一步来
We deal with the rest later.
其他的事以后再处理
We can't use the lake this time,
这次不能再扔到湖里了
so we have to choose between the cliff and the woods.
所以我们只能在悬崖和树林之间选一个
"This time"?
这次
How many times have we done this, Mother?
我们已经做了多少次这样的事了 母亲
How many bodies are they gonna find in that lake?
他们会在湖里发现多少具尸体
Norman,
诺曼
there is a lot at stake right now.
现在我们的处境很危险
If they connect these crimes to you,
如果他们把这些案件和你联♥系♥起来
they are either going to kill you
要么会杀了你
or they are gonna put you in a mental institution
要么会把你送进精神病院
and they are gonna feed you meds!
然后逼你吃药
Whichever it is, it's gonna be the end of us.
无论是哪种结果 我们俩都完了
Let's just dump the body in the woods.
把尸体丢到树林里去吧
Okay, I mean, we still have to get rid of the car;
行吗 我们还得丢掉这辆车
we have to clean the crime scene.
清理犯罪现场
We-- you don't have time for this emotional bullshit.
我们... 你现在没时间感情用事
Come on! Let's go.
快点 开车
God.
天哪
Man, can't see shit in the snow.
雪地里什么也看不见
I know there's an old well here somewhere.
我知道这里某处有个枯井
How do you know these things?
你怎么知道的
I have eyes in my head.
我脑子里都记着呢
So do I, Mother.
我也一样 母亲
It's not like I make a mental note
我的意思不是说我总会记下
of good things to drop bodies into.
适合抛尸的地方
Yeah, well, who's talking now?
现在是谁在说话
That doesn't even make sense.
纠结这个根本没意义
Sh--you know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
It's good that one of us is thinking about these things.
我们之中有人能想起这些事 很不错
God.
天哪
He's so heavy.
他太重了
Yeah, well, he's tall.
他很高
Was tall.
活着的时候很高
All right.
到了
One,
一
two,
二
three!
三
This doesn't seem real.
这一切仿佛不真实
I can't believe I did this.
不敢相信我竟然做出这样的事
He didn't deserve to die.
他不该死的
Jesus, Norman.
天哪 诺曼
If I had a quarter, I'd make a wish.
如果我手上有硬币 我想许个愿
We gotta ditch the car now.
我们得弃车了
Jesus.
天哪
Walking in this cold for five miles.
在这么冷的天气里居然走了五英里
You can't control the weather, Mother.
你没法控制天气 母亲
That's one thing you have nothing to say about.
这事你也没办法
Your money's falling out of your pocket.
你的钱从口袋里掉出来了
Can't believe he gave us all of this for the car.
不敢相信他为了那车把所有钱都给我们了
What'd you think a chop shop was?
要不然你以为销赃店是干嘛的
They chop up stolen cars and they sell the parts.
他们把偷来的车拆掉 卖♥♥零件
Of course they gave you money.
他们当然要给你钱
It's just...
只是...
Chick didn't give me any money for the other car, that's all.
奇克就没给过我车钱
That guy.
那家伙
You have a lot to learn, Norman.
你还有很多事要学 诺曼
I know, Mother.
我知道 母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表