剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I do.
确实
Now we just got to finish
现在我们只要小小清理一下
micro-cleaning the motel room.
旅馆房♥间就行了
Hope I remember where I put the luminol.
希望我还记得发光氨放在哪里了
What'd I do with it?
我用它做什么了
Mother.
母亲
Should I just turn myself in?
我该自首吗
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能跟我提这个
Mother, I don't want to be taken away from you
母亲 我不想被迫离开你
but what we are doing is wrong.
但我们做的是错事
or killed or locked up,
也不想死 或者被关起来
You know, maybe I shouldn't have
也许本来不应该告诉你
told you the truth about how things work.
事情的真♥相♥
Maybe-- maybe it's just too much.
也许对你来说信息量有些大了
Look, if you ever feel overwhelmed,
听着 如果你觉得压力很大
I could just... you know, take over.
我可以... 来接管
I would be happy to do it.
我很乐意这么做
No.
不
Mother, no, that is not an option.
母亲 不行 不能这么做
Okay? Never again.
明白吗 以后都不行
Shit.
可恶
I'll handle this.
我来处理
Don't do anything stupid, Norman.
别犯傻 诺曼
If you love me.
如果你爱我
Oh. Hello.
你好
Yeah, I thought I heard someone.
我就说听到有人来
Hope I didn't catch you at a bad time.
希望我没打扰你
Oh, no, no, no trouble at all.
没有 完全不打扰
No, today's linen day.
今天该换洗床单了
I always change the beds here once a week,
旅馆的床单我总是一周换洗一次
whether they've been used or not.
不管有没有人用过
Well, I've just been down at the little lake down the road.
我刚才去了路边那片小湖
Do you know the one?
你知道那里吗
Uh--yeah.
知道
Yes, I--I do, I think so.
应该知道
Is--it's over, uh, over that way, huh?
就是在那边的那片湖
Yes. Yes, I-I often send the kayakers there
对 我夏天常去那里
during the summer months.
划皮划艇
Well, we found multiple bodies there last night.
我们昨晚在那发现好几具尸体
Dead bodies?
死尸吗
Yes.
对
And one was Jim Blackwell's.
其中一具是吉姆·布莱克威尔
Oh, well, I--I--I don't know what to say, Sheriff.
真不知该说些什么 警长
That's--that's truly awful news.
这消息真可怕
Yes, it is.
是啊 没错
I just thought you should know
我觉得应该告诉你
Jim Blackwell won't be bothering you.
吉姆·布莱克威尔不会打扰你了
Still like to know why he had your address.
还是好奇为什么他会有你的地址
And what Alex Romero might have to do with any of this.
这些事和亚历克斯·罗梅洛会有什么关系
I--I--just--I can't imagine.
我想象不出来
Looks like someone left here in a hurry.
好像有人急冲冲离开了这里
Yeah, that, that was a...
那个 真是个...
an unruly guest.
难缠的客人
I--I guess
看来
raking the gravel is next up.
接着快把石子路耙平了
I thought you said you hadn't had any guests?
你不是说你没有客人吗
Really, did...
是啊
the--oh, linen, and the-- no, I--I mean,
那个床单 不是 我是说
we haven't had any real guests that we--
其实不算真正的客人
I mean, we had someone, some people that came by,
有一些路过的人
but it was only a couple of hours.
只停留几个小时
It was a... yeah.
就是...
It was a quick one, you know?
就是那种时租客
I had no idea that's what they were gonna do.
我不知道他们要干什么
They did pay for the full night, Sheriff. So...
他们会付住整夜的钱 警长 所以...
I know you're not like that, Norman.
我知道你不是那种人 诺曼
But when was this?
但这是什么时候的事
Uh, this?
这个吗
It was, uh,
这是
it was last night.
是昨晚的事
Well, I hope they didn't give you too much trouble.
希望他们没给你带来太多麻烦
Oh, no. No, no, no.
没有 没有
All right, then, Norman,
那好吧 诺曼
I'll let you get back to your linen.
不打扰你换洗床上用品了
And the raking.
还有耙石子路
And the raking, yes.
对 耙石子路
Take care, now. All righty, Sheriff.
保重 好的 警长
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I just--I wanted some water.
我想喝点水
I thought there was a--a glass in here somewhere.
我记得这里好像有个杯子
I'll get you a glass of water.
我来给你倒杯水
Get back in bed.
回床上去吧
You've hardly eaten for three days.
你三天来几乎没吃东西
You feel hungry yet?
觉得饿了吗
Yeah, actually, I am.
确实挺饿的
Okay, okay, slow down.
慢点 吃慢点
There's more.
还有呢
Did I--did I have anything with me when I got here?
我来的时候身上带什么东西了吗
It--everything is just such a blur.
我模模糊糊地记不得了
Nope. No, just you.
没有 就你自己
Well, and a big, infected wound.
还带着受感染的大伤口
I got some antibiotics. That's what you've been taking.
我有些抗生素 就是你一直在服用的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm pretty sure you saved my life.
毫无疑问你救了我一命
That was my goal.
我就是为此而活的
I know I had a gun with me.
我知道自己带着枪
Where is it?
枪去哪了
You must have dropped it.
你肯定弄丢了
Finish your food.
把东西吃完
I'll be back in a little bit to clear it up.
我一会儿过来收拾
What'd she say?
她怎么说的
What are you doing, Norman?
你在干什么 诺曼
They found more than one body.
他们发现了不止一具尸体
Multiple bodies.
数具尸体
Well, we kind of knew that was gonna happen.
我们其实料到会这样的
But it's all connected to us.
但都和我们有关
They're gonna investigate and we'll be on the radar.
他们会调查 我们会受到监控
They could even search the house.
他们可能会搜查房♥子
And so,
那么
we have to get everything out of here
我们必须处理掉这屋里
that could possibly arouse suspicion.
所有可能会引起怀疑的东西
Okay.
好
So what--what are we gonna do with...
那我们要怎么处理
Where we gonna put her?
我们得把她放哪
A spot in the woods, up the mountain pass.
山口上面树林里某个地方
There'll be snow there,
那里会下雪
and there's that beautiful little clearing
在那个废弃的小屋旁边
by the abandoned cabin.
有块美丽的林中空地
We found it there once when we were
我们收集树叶的时候
collecting foliage on an out Yeah, whatever.
曾去过那里 好 随便吧
Let's just get it done.
赶紧处理吧
Maybe you should go back down to the motel for a while.
你或许该下去旅馆待一会儿
Put up a new shower curtain or something.
换上一面新的浴帘什么的
I see.
我懂了
Okay. Yeah.
好 好
Sure.
没问题
I'll be back for you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来找你
I promise.
我保证
I love you.
我爱你
I'll, uh, make us something to eat.
我给咱们做点吃的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表