剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Well, that's incredibly kind of you.
好吧 你真的很好
Oh, I found my wallet, actually.
其实我找到钱包了
You can pay me later.
你可以赊账
I felt bad; I should've just told you that yesterday.
我很抱歉 我应该昨天就告诉你的
No, no... oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I was actually gonna stop by later today.
其实我打算待会儿顺道去找你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me walk you to your car.
那我送你上车吧
Okay, good.
好的
This place is awfully cute.
这地方真不错
We, uh... I... I like it.
我们 我 我很喜欢它
I'd love to see the house.
我很乐意去房♥子里看看
Oh, yeah, well, I'd love to show it to you.
我也很乐意带你去
It's just a little bit of a mess right now, so.
但现在那里就是有一点乱 所以
You live here all alone since your mom died?
你妈妈去世后 你就一个人住在这里吗
I mean, there's the guests, of course, so that helps.
这里有客人 当然了 我有他们的陪伴
You know, there's a lot of things you can get involved in.
其实这里有很多活动进你可以参与
There's a small business owners' meeting tonight in town.
今晚镇上有一个小企业家会
You have a small business. You should come.
你开了旅馆 也应该来参加
It's tonight at 7:00 in the old courthouse.
今晚七点 在老法♥院♥
I... I would really like to.
我 我真的很想参加
I'm just not sure that I could get away.
但我不太确定能否抽出空来
Well, think about it...
好吧 考虑一下吧
if you can come to the meeting.
如果你有空的话
Yes, I will.
我会的
Oh, God. I hope I didn't wake you up.
天啊 希望我没有把你吵醒
I'm sorry. I was just so hungry.
我很抱歉 我太饿了
You ever wake up in the middle of the night,
你有过在半夜醒来
and you just need to eat something?
就是想吃东西的经历吗
Oh, my God, all the time,
天啊 经常发生
especially in my second trimester.
特别是怀孕四到六个月的时候
I ate so much.
我是如此能吃
Were you, um, scared?
你害怕过吗
I mean, being pregnant?
我是说 怀孕
Oh, yeah.
有啊
Yeah, I mean, it happened.
我是说 有时很害怕
We did not plan it, but...
我们没打算要孩子 但
I just felt so strong,
我的感觉很强烈
like life had given me a second chance.
就好像生活给我了第二次机会
Can I... can I talk to you about something?
我可以 我可以跟你说件事吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Well, I want to thank you.
我想谢谢你
For... what?
为什么
For what you did for me to help me get the surgery.
因为你帮我拿到了手术名额
I can't tell you.
我说不出来
I never dreamed before of having a real life.
我从没想过自己还能过上正常的生活
I knew I was gonna die.
我以为我要死了
But you stopped that.
但你打消了我的那种念头
And I will always, always be grateful.
我会永永远远心怀感激的
It was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Truly.
真的
But you have to leave.
但你得走了
It kills me to say this, but...
我很难说出口 但
You being here is gonna force Dylan
只要你在这里 每当你出现
to live a lie with his daughter
就会迫使迪伦与她女儿
every time you're in the house.
生活在谎言之中
I don't know the exact circumstances
我不知道他当时是如何
of how he came into this world,
来到这个世界的
but I know enough to know
但我能够知道
that you're putting him in an impossible position.
你现在让他进退两难
I understand.
我明白
I wish it could be different.
我也希望不必这样的
It's okay.
没事的
I guess my coming here was kind of...
我估计我来这儿是一种
It was my own self-denial.
是出于自我否认吧
I know you're right.
我知道你是对的
Hey, you should get back to sleep.
你该回去睡觉了
Don't worry about anything.
别再想其他事情了
I'll just, um...
我会...
I'll clean up here when I'm done
我吃完了会收拾的
and turn the lights out.
然后关上灯
It's all good.
都会恢复原样
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you going somewhere?
你要出门吗
Oh, yes, actually, there's this...
对 事实上
boring meeting in town for small business owners.
镇上有一个无聊的小企业家会
I just thought I probably should attend.
我想我可能得去一下
Small business owners as in hardware stores?
五金商店那样的小企业吗
Mother...
母亲
It's fine. Go ahead.
没事 去吧
Really? Yeah, go ahead.
真的吗 真的 去吧
But you can't take the car.
但你不能开车
Why not? It's not like you need it.
为什么 你又不需要车
You aren't supposed to be driving.
你不该开车
I have driven the car, you know, Mother.
我开过车 母亲
Many times. You know that.
很多次了 你知道的
But you shouldn't be; you have blackouts.
但你不该开 你总是失去意识
Is this just your passive-aggressive way
你这是用欲擒故纵的办法
of getting me not to go to the meeting?
阻止我去参会吗
You know, Norman, sometimes you can be so full of yourself.
你知道吗 诺曼 有时候你太自以为是了
No, no... this is not my way
不 不 我没有
of keeping you from doing anything
阻止你做任何事
except having blackouts while you're driving.
只是担心你开车时失去意识
Okay? Just walk.
好吗 步行吧
You know what? I don't have time to just walk, Mother.
我没有那么多时间走过去 母亲
I'll miss most of it.
我到了就差不多结束了
I think I'm gonna drive.
我还是要开车
Mother...
母亲...
get back in that house right now.
马上回屋里去
You should not be out here.
你不应该出来
Well, you shouldn't be driving.
你也不应该开车
If you're not gonna live by the rules,
你要是不守规矩
I'm not gonna live by the rules.
那我也不守规矩
Keep your voice down!
小点声
You are gonna get us caught!
别人会发现我们的
Okay... What are you trying to prove?
好吧... 你想证明什么
Norman, you do not have autonomy here.
诺曼 这里不是你说了算
You can't just make unilateral decisions
你不能像个独♥裁♥者
about everybody else, like you're the little dictator.
擅自为别人做决定
I am just driving to a meeting.
我只是想开车去参加会议
Oh, I know what you're doing,
我知道你在做什么
and I know why you're doing it.
我也知道你为什么这么做
I know everything about you...
你的一切我都了如指掌...
what scares you, what you want,
你害怕什么 你想要什么
what you Google.
你上谷歌♥搜索什么
Oh, so you're looking on my computer now?
你现在还偷看我的电脑了
Yeah, that's what I'm doing, looking at your computer.
对 我成天就干这个 偷看你电脑
No, I'm not looking at your computer.
不 我没看你的电脑
I know you.
我了解你
I know you better than you know yourself.
我比你自己还要了解你
And that's why you make me so angry...
所以你才会让我这么生气...
because you keep doing shit that just makes more work for me.
因为你一直做些屁事让我替你操心
Asking me questions that I can't give you answers to
问我一些我没法回答的问题
because I'm just trying to take care of you.
因为我只想照顾你
Well, who asked you to take care of me?
谁让你照顾我了
What do you think you're trying to protect me from?
你觉得你为什么要保护我
No one is trying to hurt me.
又没人要害我
Fine!
好
Come with me!
跟我来
You want to see what I do for you?
你想看看我为你做了什么吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表