剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
You've been living here alone all this time?
你一直一个人住这吗
Uh, yes.
对
Yeah, I, uh, I get by.
对 就凑合着过
Norman, you shou-- you should have called me.
诺曼 你本该联♥系♥我的
You shouldn't be living here by yourself.
你不该独自生活在这的
I--it's--it's okay. The motel's still running.
没事 旅馆还开着
Oh, how's Emma?
艾玛还好吗
Uh, she's good.
她很好
Yeah?
是吗
We, uh, we got married.
我们结婚了
And, um, and we have a baby.
还生了个孩子
You--a baby?
你们有孩子了
Yeah. Yeah, a--a little girl.
对 是个小闺女
Katie.
叫凯蒂
A girl.
闺女
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry that I didn't call you.
很抱歉我没联♥系♥你
That I haven't seen you for so long.
抱歉很久没见到你了
It's just...
只是
you have no idea, Dylan.
你根本不懂 迪伦
Every day is a small century.
每天都像一个世纪
Are you still seeing your doctor?
你还在看医生吗
Hm? My doctor?
我的医生
Yeah, your therapist?
对 你的心理医生
Dr. Edwards.
爱德华兹医生
No, not officially anymore.
没 不再专门看他了
Although I did happen to bump into him in the village
虽然这周我在村里碰到他了
just this week and, you know, he's doing well.
你知道 他挺好的
Whe--when did you stop seeing him?
你什么时候停止去看他的
After Mother died.
母亲去世之后
It was all too much.
我太痛苦了
Are you still taking the meds?
你还在吃药吗
No, no, I...
不不 我
haven't for a while now, actually.
其实我有一阵子没吃了
I really don't think that I need them.
其实我觉得我不用吃了
The only thing is that I do sometimes miss our mother.
只是我有时候很想我们的母亲
So very much, Dylan. I can't even tell you.
非常想 迪伦 我无法向你描述
It's just not the same, and it never will be.
就是感觉不一样 也不会一样
I don't think you're well, Norman.
我觉得你不太健康 诺曼
I don't think you should be living here alone.
我觉得你不该一个人住在这儿
Well, living anywhere else, any other way is not an option.
搬家或者任何其他办法都不可行
Look, I'm gonna, uh, I'm gonna stay here with you
我要 我要和你一起
for a few days.
待几天
Okay, and we're gonna get this all figured out.
我们要一起想办法
I,
我
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
I'm just gonna go upstairs and lie down.
我要上楼躺一下
But enjoy. Make yourself at home.
别拘束 就当是自己家
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Norma.
我很抱歉 诺玛
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Looking for something?
在找什么吗
Maggie, come on, where is it? Where'd you put it?
玛姬 在哪儿 你把东西放哪儿了
I'm not giving it to you, Alex.
我不会给你的 亚历克斯
Don't do something stupid and get yourself killed.
别做傻事害死自己
Because you have always been one of the kindest people
因为你一直都是我生命中最善良的人
in my life, Alex Romero.
亚历克斯·罗梅洛
D-don't get in the middle of this.
别插手这事
You were the only person I grew up with
在这座破镇子所有和我同龄的人当中
in this shitty town who was decent.
你是唯一一个像点样子的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
What happened?
发生了什么
I know you.
我了解你
I know you live by your own moral compass.
我知道你会遵循自己的道德准则
I know there's a reason you're here.
我知道你肯定有苦衷
Something about Norma Bates?
事关诺玛·贝茨吗
Did she kill herself?
她是自杀的吗
No.
不
And you know who did kill her?
那你知道谁杀了她吗
Or you think you do?
你怀疑是谁
I just--I need my damn gun, so just make it show up
我只是需要把枪 你给我弄过来
by the time I'm strong enough to leave here.
到时候我就能够离开这儿了
Mother.
母亲
What-- why-- how long have you been here?
怎么了 你待在这儿多久了
Only a little while, honey.
只有一小会儿 宝贝
Just wanted to check in with you after everything.
只是经历了这么多 想看看你的情况
And we gotta talk about Dylan.
我们要谈谈迪伦的事
What about Dylan?
迪伦的什么事
He can't be here.
他不能在这儿
What-- he's not gonna stay.
怎么 他不会久留的
Well, he's asking a lot of questions,
他一直在问很多问题
and you can't let him know the answers.
你不能让他知道答案
I won't, Mother.
我不会的 母亲
I would never do anything to jeopardize us.
我不会做任何危害我们的事
He's your brother. I know you love him.
他是你哥哥 我知道你爱他
But you can't let him in.
但你不能告诉他
He's just visiting.
他只是探访一下
Norman, I'm sure he's coming at it
诺曼 他一定是表现得
from a good place, but...
心怀好意 但是...
unfortunately, he's just misguided.
不幸的是 他误入歧途了
He's never really understood us.
他从不理解我们
Don't get me wrong, I love Dylan.
别会错意 我爱迪伦
We both love Dylan. I mean, it's Dylan.
我俩都爱他 毕竟是迪伦
But the reality is that we--
但其实我们...
we can't have him in our lives anymore.
我们的生活再也容不下他了
That's the price we pay for having what we have.
这是我们拥有现在的一切所付出的代价
It's just the two of us.
只有我俩相依为命
I understand, Mother.
我懂 母亲
You just need to, like,
你只是需要 比如
cook a nice little dinner for the two of you.
为你们俩做一顿不错的晚餐
You know, charm him. Be happy.
安抚他 让他开心
Convince him that you're fine.
让他相信你很好
And then make him leave.
然后送走他
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Dylan?
迪伦
Yeah.
是的
Any luck?
有进展吗
We called your brother's doctor
我们联♥系♥过你弟弟的医生
to see if we could renew the expired prescription,
询问能否更新过期的处方
but unfortunately we couldn't speak to him.
但我们没能和他说上话
Dr. Edwards went missing just over a year ago.
爱德华兹医生一年前失踪了
Apparently, he's presumed dead.
他已被认定为死亡
I--I guess my brother was confused.
估计是我弟弟搞错了
You know, he--he said that he saw him a few days ago,
他说几天前他还见过他
but that's why he needs the meds.
但正因如此他才需要吃药
I'm--
我
I'm worried that if he doesn't get his meds soon,
我担心如果他没能按时吃药
then something very bad will happen.
会发生非常糟糕的事
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Madeleine. I'm a friend of Norman's.
我叫玛德琳 我是诺曼的朋友
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm--I'm--I'm Dylan. I'm Norman's brother.
我叫迪伦 我是诺曼的哥哥
You didn't know that he had a brother.
你不知道他有个哥哥
No.
不知道
Well, I'm just going in to see Norman.
我只是来这里见诺曼
My husband's missing; he never came home, and...
我丈夫失踪了 他一直没回家
I just really need to talk to Norman.
我真的需要和诺曼谈谈
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表