剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Anything you say... What? No, hold on.
你所说的话 慢着 不
can and will be used... You can't do that.
可能成为 你不能这么做
against you in a court of law. I was making it up.
呈堂证供 这都是我的想象
You have the right to an attorney... I was just upset
你有权请律师 我只是很心烦
because my brother showed up out of nowhere...
因为我哥突然冒出来
One will be provided for you. He can be a real asshole.
可以为你提供律师 他有时很混♥蛋♥
Where's your proof? Where--where is it?
你有什么证据 证据在哪
Show me proof! I don't have to show you proof, Norman.
拿出证据 我没必要拿出证据 诺曼
That's not how this works.
案子不是这么办的
I hope you enjoy the accommodations.
希望你住得愉快
Not as nice as your motel, but we do try.
当然比不上你的旅馆 不过我们尽力了
No, no... Norman.
不 不 诺曼
Deary, deary me.
天啊 天啊
Excuse me, sir?
抱歉 先生
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
Uh...probably not.
可能帮不上
What's all the hubbub?
这里乱糟糟的是怎么了
The motel is closed for business, sir.
这旅馆歇业了 先生
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Why is that?
为什么呢
It's an active crime scene, sir.
这里是谋杀现场 先生
Yeah, well, I, uh, have...
好吧 我和...
business with the motel owner.
旅馆老板有些业务往来
I have a business meeting. May I go up to--
我有工作会议要开 我能进...
What's in the bag, sir?
包里是什么 先生
It's a raccoon.
是一只浣熊
The house is an active crime scene, as well.
那幢房♥子也是谋杀现场
Is he dead?
他死了吗
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么名字 先生
Shit.
完了
Your name, please? Hogan.
你的名字 先生 霍根
Charles Hogan.
查尔斯·霍根
People call me Chick.
大家叫我奇克
Can you just please tell me if he's dead?
能不能告诉我他死了没
He's not dead.
他没死
He's no--
他没...
You say you're in business with the owner?
你说你和老板有业务往来
Yes.
对
Norman.
诺曼
I'm bringing these animals to taxidermy.
我带这些动物过来给他做标本
So is this a--a, uh, murder investigation, then?
这么说这是在调查谋杀案
I'm not allowed to disclose that information.
我不能透露信息
Well...you wouldn't devote so many resources
好吧 如果不是谋杀案
if it weren't a murder investigation, would ya?
你们才不会投入这么多人力 对吧
You wouldn't give a hell about who I was
如果不是调查凶杀案
if it weren't a murder investigation.
你们才不会关心我是谁
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不用说
You already did.
尽在不言中
Damn.
可恶
Please remove the handcuffs.
请把手铐摘了
Standard procedure. Yeah, standard procedure
标准程序 标准程序
would mean filing formal charges,
只适用于提出正式指控后
but... I see that hasn't happened yet.
不过 我看还没到这一步
Someone got you on a fishing expedition, Billy.
要是有人让你做非法审讯 比利tt
You could use a win.
你可以当作把柄
I heard the sheriff's trimming the fat.
我听说警长正在裁员呢
Nice to see you, too, Julia.
我也很高兴见到你 朱莉亚
He's out in 24 hours.
他24小时后就走了
You might wanna walk a little bit faster.
你也许该走快些
You two seem pretty familiar.
你们俩看起来很熟
I'm this building's least favorite nuisance.
我是这幢楼最不欢迎的人
Julia Ramos, your brother hired me on retainer.
朱莉亚·拉莫斯 你哥花钱雇我的
what did Dylan tell you about me?
迪伦怎么对你说我的
The bare minimum. Horseshit.
少之又少 胡扯
Let's be clear... Julia.
明说吧 朱莉亚
If we do this, you work for me.
要想我配合 你就得听我的
Now, I don't know what he told you,
我不知道他跟你说了什么
but I'm...guessing it's something about
但我猜事关
how I must be nuts, how I need to be medicated,
我肯定是疯了 我该服药
blah, blah, blah Something to that effect, yes.
之类的 差不多 没错
But if your plan is to put me in a mental institution,
但如果你打算把我关进精神病院
you can walk right out that door.
那你现在就可以走了
Okay.
好
I work for you, Norman.
我听你的 诺曼
I will proceed down whatever path you want to pursue.
你想怎样 我都会照办
Well, I didn't do it! You confessed to murder,
不是我♥干♥的 你承认杀人了
which isn't ideal for our case.
这并不利于你的案子
Yeah, I was not on my meds.
对 我当时没吃药
I didn't know what I was saying. That can help us.
我不知道自己在说什么 这还有点用
We can and we will present it as a psychotic episode, but...
我们可以也会提出你精神病发作了 但
you didn't just confess to murder, Norman.
你确实承认杀人了 诺曼
You said there was a body, and you gave them a location
你说有具尸体 还告诉他们
of where they could find that body.
该去哪找那具尸体
So they're gonna do a thorough search...
那他们会进行彻底搜查
and if they don't find anything,
如果他们什么都没发现
we should be fine.
那我们就没事了
But if there is a body...
但如果找到尸体了
Well, then you'll need to explain
那你就得解释
why you lied about murdering that body.
为什么谎称杀害了那人
And why would... someone...lie about something like that?
谁会拿这种事撒谎呢
Someone else would have to have killed Sam Loomis.
那杀害山姆·卢米斯的肯定另有其人
Dylan?
迪伦
Yeah, where are you?
是我 你在哪
Just out for a walk.
出来散会儿步
Katie and I needed some fresh air,
我和凯蒂需要透口气
and now one of us is currently fast asleep.
现在有个小家伙已经睡着了
I miss you guys.
我想你们了
Where are you?
你在哪
Uh, that's why I called, actually, I just...
我其实正是为这才打给你的
checked into the Kings Motel.
我住在国王旅馆
You're not staying at the house?
你没住在那屋子里
No, I can't.
对 没办法
Look, no more secrets, okay?
听着 不再有秘密了 好吗
What's happened?
怎么了
It's not about your mom.
与你妈妈的事无关
I don't know anything else about that.
那事还没有新进展
It's about Norman. He's in jail.
是诺曼的事 他入狱了
What--why?
什么 为什么
He called the cops last night
他昨晚报♥警♥了
and confessed to murdering some local guy.
承认杀害了某个本地人
I don't know, the--the police are at the house and the motel
我搞不懂 警♥察♥在房♥子里和旅馆
searching for evidence, but...
搜寻证据 但是
I just--I think that he's really sick, Emma.
我觉得他病得很严重 艾玛
I think he's confused.
我觉得他意识不清
This is all so surreal.
一切都太离奇了
Yeah, tell me about it.
好吧 可不是嘛
Oh, I, uh, I had to hire him a lawyer,
我还给他请了个律师
and she wasn't cheap, so...
她要价很高 所以
I'll--I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
Yeah, of course.
好 肯定的
Yeah, I get it.
好 我懂了
Dylan, I'm--I'm worried about you.
迪伦 我很担心你
Don't be. I'm--I'm fine.
别担心 我很好
Look, uh, I gotta go,
听着 我得挂了
but give Katie a kiss for me, okay?
替我亲亲凯蒂好吗
Okay.
好
All right. Love you.
好 我爱你
Playing a little, uh, fast and loose with the rules, huh, Sheriff?
玩弄规则啊 警长
Am I? Court's open today.
是吗 今天开庭
Why haven't formal charges been filed?
为什么没有正式起诉
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表