剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Sit down. Let me take care of you.
坐下 让我照顾你
I'm not confused.
我没犯傻
I think for the first time in a long while,
这么久以来我第一次觉得
I'm actually starting to have some clarity.
我终于开始有清晰的认识了
Nothing like a crazy person announcing their own clarity.
疯子怎么会有清晰的认识
Stop it. Mother, you're provoking me.
住口 母亲 你在激怒我
You're just trying to get me to engage,
你就是想引我跟你吵
and I'm not going to.
我不会上当的
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, look at me.
诺曼 看着我
Norman, stop it. Look at me.
诺曼 别这样 看着我
I don't want to.
我不想看
Norman!
诺曼
Norman, stop it!
诺曼 别这样
Stop it!
别这样
That's horrible, Mother! Stop it!
你弄痛我了 母亲 住手
Then look at me!
那就看着我
What?
看什么
What do you want me to look at exactly?
你究竟想让我看什么
What?
怎么了
Norman, what's wrong?
诺曼 怎么回事
Why are you being mean to me?
你为什么对我犯浑
Don't act like her.
别装成她
I know you're not.
我知道你不是她
I made you up.
是我想象出了你
I made all this up.
我想象出了这一切
I'm not even sure Dylan just called me.
我都不确定刚刚迪伦打电♥话♥来过
I probably made that up too.
多半也是我想象出来的
Oh, come on. No one made anyone up.
得了吧 谁也想象不出谁
Okay, we all just exist.
我们都是存在的
Like orphan planets spinning around in space with no purpose.
就像孤独的行星漫无目的地在宇宙中转
It's all real and it's... not real.
都是真实的 但又没那么真实
I made you up.
我想象出了你
So is that not real?
这不是真的吗
I made you up.
我想象出了你
That? How about that?
这样呢 这样如何
I made you up.
我想象出了你
I made you up.
我想象出了你
Stop it.
住手
Yeah?
是吗
Stop it!
住手
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Then say it's real!
那就说这都是真的
It's real! Say it!
是真的 说啊
I'm real!
我是真实的
All right! All right! Okay, it's--
好了 好了 这...
it's real, Mother! You're real!
这是真的 母亲 你是真实的
You're real!
你是真实的
I'm sorry, Norman.
对不起 诺曼
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm here to take care of you, okay?
我是在这儿照顾你的
Not hurt you.
不是伤害你
It's okay.
没事了
Then why do I feel so horrible, Mother?
那我为什么觉得这么难受 母亲
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Sorry about the lamp.
抱歉弄坏了台灯
I'll pay for it.
我会赔的
Don't worry about the lamp.
别操心台灯了
It's just a stupid lamp.
只是个破台灯而已
So you went to his house?
你去过他家了
You were right. I'm an idiot.
你说得对 我真蠢
Is there...
有什么...
any way I could help you with anything?
我能帮上忙的吗
Don't be nice to me right now.
这会儿别对我这么好
It's just gonna make me cry all over again,
那只会让我再次嚎啕大哭
and I'll never stop.
而且哭个不停
I was gonna bring you the key 'cause
我准备把钥匙交给你 因为
I'm checking out.
我要退房♥了
Y-you're going home?
你要回家吗
I can't go home.
我不能回家
I did something before I left,
离开前 我做了件事
something I can't undo now.
一件无法挽回的事
I see.
我明白
All my life, I played by the rules.
我这辈子 都遵纪守法
Been a good person.
做个好人
Where has it gotten me?
可下场又如何呢
I know how you feel.
我明白你的感受
At least you told me the truth.
至少你对我说了实话
It's just such a shock, it's like
真是令人震惊 就像是
the beautiful, kind man I thought he was
我心中那个善良美好的他
just died tonight.
今晚死了
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道该怎么做
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Makes me hate myself, but
真让我厌恶自己 可是
part of me doesn't even want to leave.
我内心却还有些不想离开
'Cause I think he'll come looking for me.
还在期待着他来找我
Explain it all, tell me he left her.
给我个解释 告诉我他离开了她
You don't want to be that person.
你不会想成为那种人的
I--I think you should go.
我认为你该走了
Okay?
好吗
Y--y--you need to go right now.
你必须现在就走
I--I--I saw the money.
我看到那些钱了
Okay, what--whatever you did to get it,
无论你怎么得到那些钱的
you just-- you just take it and you--and you get away.
你得带上它们远走高飞
Okay, you just forget this place.
你得忘了这地方
Forget Sam. And just start over.
忘了山姆 然后重新开始
All right? Start over and--
懂吗 重新开始
and start a new life for yourself. Here.
开始全新的人生 来穿上
That's exactly what I was going to do,
我本来正准备这么做
but it's just so scary.
但这实在太可怕了
Well, you know what's scarier?
你知道更可怕的是什么吗
Being trapped inside yourself,
被困在自己身体里
a private trap, never getting what you want.
隐秘的陷阱里 永远不能如愿以偿
Get rid of your car and phone,
处理掉你的车和手♥机♥
things they can use to follow you.
还有能让他们跟踪你的东西
Get a new car in-in Otter Creek, all right?
到了奥特克里克换辆新车
Uh, just pay for everything in cash.
所有东西都现金支付
Here--here are your clothes.
这是你的衣服
I don't want them.
我不想要了
Just throw them out. I--
都扔掉吧 我...
Okay, well, just, please-please, go.
好吧 那你赶紧离开吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just--just--
快 赶紧
get out of here while you can, okay?
趁还来得及 赶紧离开这里
You let her get away.
你让她走了
I didn't want her to get hurt.
我不希望她受到伤害
She was trying to get you to sleep with her, you know.
她是想勾引你上♥床♥
And I know how much you wanted her.
我知道你很想得到她
She was not trying to sleep with me.
她没勾引我上♥床♥
Mother, stop it.
母亲 别说了
Uh-oh, she's back.
她回来了
I hate him.
我讨厌他
He reminds me of your father.
他让我想起你父亲
Selfish, self-centered asshole.
自私自利的混球
I'm glad she got away.
真高兴她已经走了
Marion?
玛丽昂
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Please, pick up.
拜托 接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Marion.
我是玛丽昂
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表