剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you should've told me! Why didn't you tell me?
你早就该告诉我 为什么不告诉我
Because I didn't have any proof!
因为我没有任何证据
Okay? I-I-I didn't say anything
知道吗 我之所以没说
because I didn't-- I didn't know, all right?
是因为我不知道 好吗
I--I asked Norma, and--and she said that she couldn't deal,
我问过诺玛 她说她不知道怎么办
that it would break her, and so I left, all right?
她会被伤害 所以我就走了
I was a coward,
我是个懦夫
and I left because I wanted to be with you.
我离开是因为想和你在一起
I need to go get her.
我要去哄哄她
No, let me get her. I'll--
不 我去 我...
No, no, you need-- you need to get out.
不不 你... 给我出去
You need to leave. You need to go and take a walk
你出去 出去走走
because if you stay here, I'm gonna start screaming,
要是你再留在这里我就要叫了
and I don't want Kate to hear that.
我不想让凯特听到
Sometimes I see Mother when she's not really there.
有时母亲不在那里我也能看见她
Sometimes I become her.
有时我自己会变成她
This is a new look for you.
今天看起来不一样啊
I like it.
我喜欢
You're back. I was worried about you.
你回来了 我还担心你呢
No need to worry.
不用担心
I'm still standing.
我还好好的站着
It's kind of strange today.
今天有点奇怪啊
I've never seen you like this before.
我之前都没看过你这样
I'll put that on your tab.
我会把酒记你的账上
Take it easy tonight.
今晚好好放松
Last night got a little crazy.
昨晚玩得有点过火
Hey, man, you get home okay last night?
哥们 你昨天回去没事吧
Yes, yes, um, yeah, thank you.
没事 没事 谢谢
All right. Have fun.
那就好 玩得高兴
I thought I saw you come in.
我就说之前看到你了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Come on, Norma.
别这样 诺玛
You weren't that drunk.
你还没喝醉呢
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
I-I-I don't know what's happening.
我不知道我们这是在干嘛
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, I'm here.
我在这儿
Let me help you. What can I do?
让我帮帮你 我能做什么
I--I need my Mother.
我要我母亲
Okay, can I call her for you?
要我帮你打电♥话♥吗
No, no, you can't. She's--she's--
不 不行 她已经 已经
We're supposed to be together, aren't we, Norman?
我们应该在一起 不是吗 诺曼
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表