剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Maggie!
拜托 玛姬
Putting a bullet through his brain is the only thing
过去两年我还留着这条命
that's kept me alive these last two years.
就是为了一枪打爆他的头
And now I can't get at him.
现在我却不能碰他了
Alex, don't do this.
亚历克斯 别这么做
Letlet the law handle it. Oh, yeah, the law.
让法律来处理 对啊 法律
Yeah, they know what they're doing.
法官们当然知道怎么做了
I want him dead. I want to do it myself.
我要他死 我要自己动手
Okay, Alex, look, you loved his Mother.
亚历克斯 你爱过他的母亲
No Mother would want that to happen to her son.
没有母亲想让自己儿子被置于死地
She's dead. She doesn't have a say in it.
她死了 她再也不会说话了
No, Alex, please, please, listen to me--
不要 求你 亚历克斯听我说
listen to me.
听我说
You've always been a good friend to me.
你一直是我的好朋友
My family has a cabin in Montana that's abandoned.
我家在蒙大拿有一个闲置的小屋
No, no--no, we can go there.
不要走 不要 我们可以去那里
We can assume different idtities.
我们可以用不同的身份继续生活
I know Norma's death broke you,
我知道诺玛的死让你心碎
but I can live with you broken.
可是我能抚慰你的心碎
I can take care of you.
让我照顾你
Please, Alex, you're heading down a dark road.
求你 亚历克斯 不要步入歧途
Let me help you.
让我帮你
Please.
拜托了
All right, good-bye, Maggie.
就这样吧 再见 玛姬
I was worried.
我还在担心你
I was taking care of my mom.
我送了我妈最后一程
I'm gonna go home tomorrow.
明天我要回家了
I want to be with Katie.
我想和凯蒂在一起
I understand.
我明白
I went to the hearing, Emma.
我去诺曼的听证会了 艾玛
I understand.
我明白
Emma?
艾玛
I don't know. I don't know, Dylan.
我不知道 不知道 迪伦
Let's not talk now.
现在先别说了
You're leaving now?
你现在就走吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'm gonna go home where it's normal.
我要回家 那里才正常
Okay.
好
Bye.
再见
Can I help you?
我能为你做什么
I'm here to see Norman Bates.
我来看诺曼·贝茨
Just wait here a moment.
稍等一会儿
Um, there's someone here to see Norman Bates.
有人来看诺曼·贝茨
Hello, Emma.
你好 艾玛
I guess I know why you're here.
我应该知道你为什么来这儿
You do?
是吗
Because I'm not sure I do.
我自己都不确定是否知道
Well, it's about your mother, I imagine.
我想应该是和你妈妈有关
They think I killed her.
他们认为我杀了她
I think you did too, Norman.
我也这么认为 诺曼
No, I wouldn't kill anybody, Emma.
不 你知道的 艾玛
You know that.
我不会杀任何人
It's me,
是我啊
Norman.
诺曼
Your Norman, your friend.
你的诺曼 你的朋友
Where's Norman?
诺曼在哪里
I am sorry about your mother, Emma.
你母亲的事我很难过 艾玛
She wasn't nice.
可她不是好人
She was using Norman and she was using you.
她利用诺曼 利用你
She didn't deserve to die.
她罪不该死啊
Death isn't about deserving.
不是该死不该死的问题
It's just part of the deal.
事情就是这么演变的
She made her own bed.
她自掘坟墓
You--you know that better than anyone.
你比谁都了解这事
Can I talk to Norman?
我能和诺曼说话吗
Well, Norman's sleeping.
诺曼在睡觉
In his room.
在他房♥里
There's an apple pie in the oven.
烤箱里有一个苹果派
And when he wakes up, he'll smell it baking
他醒过来就会闻到香味
and know that everything's okay.
知道一切都正常
Well, can you tell him something for me?
那你能替我转告他吗
Can you tell him that I miss him?
替我对他说 我想他
Easy, easy, easy.
别紧张 别紧张
Easy.
放松
Sorry to drag you into this.
抱歉把你卷进来
What do you want, Alex?
你想要什么 亚历克斯
Norman Bates. Let's go.
诺曼·贝茨 走吧
Hey, couldn't stay away, huh? Get 'em up.
还不想走啊 举起手来
Up. Get 'em up.
举起手来
Get in there. Go, go.
进去 走
Open it.
打开
Nobody move. Nobody move.
谁都不准动 不准动
Up, up, up, hands up, now. Hands up.
举起手来 快 举起手来
Get up. And get in the back.
起来 到后面去
What the hell is this, Romero? Get in the back.
罗梅洛 什么情况 到后面去
Shut up and get in the back.
闭上嘴 到后面去
Okay, on the floor, face down, hands on your heads.
趴在地上 脸朝下 手抱头
Let's go, everybody.
每个人都动起来
Let's go--you too, Davis, let's go.
快点 戴维斯 你也一样 快
I never saw him coming.
我都没看见他进来
No talking!
别说话
Where's your sheriff?
你们警长在哪
Where's your sheriff, Miller?
警长在哪里 米勒
Uh, she's in-- she's in the field.
她出外勤了
Is there anyone else here? No.
还有其他人在吗 没有
Okay, collect their firearms.
好 把他们的武器收了
Nice and easy, thumb and forefinger only.
轻轻地 只用拇指和食指
Slide them over to me. Let's go.
把它们滑过来 快点
Let's go.
快点
Slide it over.
在地上滑过来
Next one.
下一个
Throw that one in the trash.
把那把枪扔垃圾桶里
Let's go.
继续
What do you want, Romero?
你想要什么 罗梅洛
I want you to shut the hell up.
我想要你闭嘴
He's here for Norman Bates.
他来找诺曼·贝茨
What did I just say?
没听见我的话吗
What did I just say?
聋了吗
Get 'em up. Get 'em up.
举起手来 举起手来
On your feet!
站起来
Everyone up!
每个人都站起来
Move into my office now! Go!
去我的办公室 马上
Stay tight.
紧靠在一起
I said, "Tight." Tight.
我说靠紧一点 靠紧
Up, keep 'em up.
把手举起来
Wait, hey, what-- what's happening?
等等 怎么回事
Hello, Norman.
你好 诺曼
Open it, open it.
开门 开门
What's he doing here?
他在这里干嘛
In, everyone in. Go, go!
进去 所有人进去 快
No, not you. You're coming with me.
不 你不用 跟我来
Okay, you, out. Get out.
你 出来 给我出来
No, thanks. I'm staying put.
谢了 不用 我就待在这儿
All right, get him out.
好 把他推出来
Come on.
不要
Lock 'em. Lock 'em in!
锁起来 把他们锁在里面
Let him go, Romero, you're gonna kill him!
放开他 罗梅洛 你会杀死他的
Come on.
走
In the front, Regina.
坐前面 瑞金娜
Where'd you get this car?
你从哪里弄到这车的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表