剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I think he might have seen him.
我认为他可能见过他
Your husband was here?
你丈夫来过这里吗
I don't know. I-- he might have been.
我不知道 我 他可能来过
I just don't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪里
I've been calling and--
我一直在打电♥话♥...
Look, I'm--I'm really sorry
听着 我很遗憾
about your husband, okay?
关于你丈夫的事
But Norman is in a really fragile state right now,
但诺曼正处于非常脆弱的状态
and I--I just--I don't-I don't want him to get upset.
我只是 我不希望他收到刺♥激♥
Okay, so if--if you want,
所以如果你想的话
I can--I can tell him that you called,
我会告诉他你打过电♥话♥
and I'm sure he'll-he'll call you back.
我确定他会给你回电
Wait, what-what do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
What's wrong with Norman?
诺曼怎么了
N-Norman has...
诺曼
Norman has mental issues.
诺曼精神有些问题
Okay, he--he's--he's not well.
他状态不是太好
That's all I can really say.
我只能这么说
Look, I--I just-I really need to
你看 我必须
try and get him into a safe place
带他去一个安全的地方
and control his environment, okay?
控制他周围的环境 懂吗
I'm so sorry, I--
抱歉 我
I had no idea.
我真的不知道
Look, why don't-why don't you just give me your husband's name
不如你告诉我你丈夫的名字
and I can ask him myself if he's seen him and-um,
我可以帮你问他是否见过他
I'm sure he'll let you know.
我确定他会告诉你的
Sam Loomis.
山姆·卢米斯
Okay.
好的
Norman?
诺曼
Yeah, I'm just, uh, just in the kitchen, Dylan.
是的 我在厨房♥ 迪伦
Putting out dinner.
准备晚餐
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Pretty much done.
就快好了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I just ran into someone named Madeleine.
我刚碰到一个叫玛德琳的人
I see. You,
这样啊 你
you did, huh?
你碰到她了
She was looking for her husband?
她在寻找她的丈夫
Yes, the--the Loomises.
没错 卢米斯夫妇
I've spent some time with them both. I mean,
我和他们相处过一段时间
I don't know them that well.
但并不是很熟
And I certainly don't know where he is.
我完全不知道他在哪里
W-why don't you just sit on down
不如你赶紧坐下
and--and then we can eat, okay?
我们可以开饭了
Do you know what happened to him, Norman?
你知道他出什么事了吗 诺曼
No.
不
No, of course I don't know, Dylan.
不 我当然不知道 迪伦
Come on--can we just talk about this after--
好了 我们能不能以后再...
No, we cannot talk about this after.
不 不能以后再说
Okay, we're gonna talk about this right now.
我们现在就得谈这事
Madeleine said that she thought
玛德琳说她觉得
that he might have come here yesterday.
他昨天可能来过
Did he come here yesterday?
他昨天来过吗
Yes, he did.
是的 来过
Dylan, he--he happened to be here yesterday.
迪伦 他碰巧昨天在这儿
And what happened?
发生什么了
Well, you--
你...
y-y-you--you see the problem is, Dylan, is that
迪伦 你要知道问题在于
he was... not a very nice man.
他不是个好人
And he came here
他来这儿
because he was cheating on Madeleine with this other woman,
是想背着玛德琳和别的女人鬼混
and she rented a room.
她租了一间房♥
You know, just-- just so they could, uh,
那样他们就能
you know, spend a few hours together.
在一起共度几个小时
And then what happened? I don't know.
然后发生什么了 我不知道
In--in the morning, they just weren't here.
一大早 他们不在这儿了
All right, they-- they must have just
他们肯定是
left together in the middle of the night.
半夜一起离开了
I mean....
我是说...
took the car, you know,
开车走了 你懂的
it's the sort of thing that happens, isn't it?
这种事不都是这样吗
It does make sense that he would not
这也可以解释他今天
be calling his wife today.
为什么不给他妻子打电♥话♥
And--and you don't know where they went?
你不知道他们去哪里了
No, no, of course I don't know, Dylan.
不 我当然不知道了 迪伦
I don't know anything more than what I've just told you.
我把知道的全告诉你了
So please stop trying to confuse me
所以请别来扰乱我的心绪
and you stop meddling with the truth.
也不要再搅乱真♥相♥了
Okay, I know you care about me, Dylan...
我知道你很关心我 迪伦
But you can't ever understand.
但你永远不能理解
So please, please just leave me be,
所以求你了 求你别管我
and let me live how I need to live.
让我按照自己的方式生活
Okay, you can't even be here, okay?
你压根就不该在这儿
So I--I think that you really should leave soon.
所以我认为你真的应该赶紧离开
I just really want to help you get better.
我想帮你 让你好起来
Okay, you need to trust me, please?
你要信任我 好吗
I am your brother and I love you.
我是你哥哥 我爱你
I-I got the pharmacy to give me a few pills,
我让药店开了一点药
until we can get you a new prescription.
可以吃到你得到新的药方
We need to get you some help.
你需要药物帮助
And you need to start taking these again.
你得重新开始吃药
You were doing really well on them.
之前吃药的时候你就挺好的
Please just take one in front of me
拜托在我面前吃一颗
so I know you're taking it.
这样我就知道你会吃药
Please stay out of this, Mother.
请不要插手 母亲
I just want to talk to him, Norman.
我只是想和他谈谈 诺曼
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan, I know you mean well.
迪伦 我知道你是出于好意
Because you have always meant well.
因为你一直都很善意
And you may not believe me,
我这么说你可能不信
but I am so proud of you.
但是我为你骄傲
I love you.
我爱你
But unfortunately,
可惜的是...
I can only ever be a real mother to one person.
我只能做好一个人的母亲
And so even though
所以 尽管
I love you so very much,
我是那么的爱你
and this pains me...
这让我很痛苦
You're getting in the way.
但你妨碍了我们
Mother! No!
母亲 不要
Not him!
别伤他
Norman, let go!
诺曼 放开
Let go!
放开
Norman.
诺曼
Stop it, Mother!
住手 母亲
Get off!
让开
Mother!
母亲
911. What's your emergency?
911 有什么能帮你的
I'd like to report a murder.
我要举报一起谋杀案
My name is Norman Bates.
我叫诺曼·贝茨
And I killed Sam Loomis.
我杀了山姆·卢米斯
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表