剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I'm Groucho.
我们两个要去抓偷金怪
We're on a mission to catch the Gut Grinder.
我是这个村的村长
I am the mayor of this village.
村里所有的金子 都被你说的那头怪兽偷走了
Our gold has just been stolen by the very monster you speak of.
我在这里发誓
I hereby vow
捉住小偷 把你们的金子带回来
to catch that thief and bring your gold back.
我的村民会感谢你
Our people thank you.
我可以提供偷金怪的照片 帮助你完成任务
I present to you this photo of the Gut Grinder... to help in your mission.
-谢了 -老弟 是我
Oh, thanks. - What? Finn, it's me.
只是看起来像你
Well, duh, it looks like you.
我们早就知道啦
We already knew that.
这只是自然界的巧合之一
It's just one of those weird coincidences.
我的肚脐跟你的脸也很像啊
Like how my belly button looks like your face.
对 我知道你觉得肚脐像我
Yeah, I know you think it does, Finn.
但这次不一样 我好害怕
But this is different. I'm scared, Finn.
别这样
Jake? Stop it.
这是‥他是偷金怪
What? It's the Gut Grinder.
把他抓起来‥
Get him...
不对‥他不是偷金怪
No. He's not the Gut Grinder.
我以我的好名声 正义之名
I swear on my good name and justice
还有老皮可爱的脸发誓
and Jake's cute face.
他的脸很奇怪
His face is weird.
事实摆在眼前
The truth is obvious.
你朋友就是偷金怪
Your friend is the Gut Grinder!
-不要‥ -你被捕了
No. - You are under arrest
因为你偷我们的金子
for stealing our gold.
我会想办法救你出去
I'll get you out of here somehow.
算了 我应该被关起来
No, Finn. I belong behind bars.
看那些证据 我真的是偷金怪
Look at the evidence. I really am the Gut Grinder.
兄弟 你听我说
Buddy. Listen to me.
从我有记忆以来 你就是我最好的朋友
You've been my best friend for as long as I can remember.
对我来说 这足以证明‥
That's enough evidence to prove to me
你不是怪兽
that you're not a monster.
那‥我为什么在牢里?
Then why am I in jail?
只有偷金怪才要坐牢
Only Gut Grinders go to jail.
我也在坐牢
I'm in jail
但我不是偷金怪
and I'm not the Gut Grinder.
我是来吃免费牢饭的
I'm here for the free grub.
等等 我有个办法
Wait. I got an idea.
偷金怪 这里有你最爱的金子
Hey, Gut Grinder! I got some gold here that you missed.
快点来拿吧
Come and get it.
你就是偷金怪?
You're the Gut Grinder?
偷金怪‥
Gut Grinder.
你好可爱 小乖乖‥
You're a little cutesy. Little cutesy wutesy.
我是偷金怪吗?
Am I the Gut Grinder?
所有的线索都符合
All the clues fit.
我一定就是偷金怪
I must be the Gut Grinder.
我想要金子
And I want gold!
成功了 谢谢你救了我 老皮
Yeah. We got him. Thanks for saving me, Jake.
我不是老皮
I'm not Jake.
我是偷金怪
I'm the Gut Grinder.
金牙齿给我
Now gimme that gold tooth!
怎么了 老皮?
What? Jake.
金子给我
Now gimme that tooth.
如果我给你那颗金牙齿
If I give you the stupid tooth,
你能不能不要再发疯了?
will you stop being a crazy jerk?
搞什么‥老皮?
What the... Jake.
每次我叫你变成怪兽 你都不肯
You never turn into a monster when I want you to.
你都会说 "现在不行 我的头很痛"
It's always "Not now, Finn, I have a headache."
老皮 现在只能 用中提琴来救你了
Oh, Jake... your viola is all I have now.
不准碰我的中提琴
Stay away from my viola.
还好你记得中提琴
You remember your viola.
我还记得你拉得像在杀猪
I also remember that you stink hard at playing it.
而且闻便便很棒
And dookie is radical, man.
我才不管别人怎么说
I don't care what anyone says.
搞什么? 我在哪里?
Wha... What? Where am I?
阿宝 是你吗?
Finn? Is that you?
不然我是谁?
Who else would it be, baby.
看来我刚刚失控了
I guess I went nuts.
你真的疯了
You are so crazy, man.
看起来真的疯了
Like actually crazy.
能抱着你真好
It's good to have you back.
有你拍我真好
It's good to have you pat my back.
天啊 如果我知道 你这么好控制
Man, if I'd known you were so easily manipulated...
就会偷吃你的冰淇淋
I would've eaten more of your ice cream.
想都别想
Cut it out.
切开偷金怪的肚子‥
Cut open the Gut Grinder's belly. Let's get our gold back.
搞什么‥?
What the...
饭饭 你怎么会在 偷金怪的肚子?
Sharon? What are you doing in the Gut Grinder?
-那是村长老婆 -不是村长的老婆
That's the mayor's wife. - No, that's not the mayor's wife.
偷金怪的皮肤 也不是真的皮肤
And the Gut Grinder's skin is not skin at all.
而是布料
It's cloth.
饭饭 是你偷金子的吗?
Sharon. Have you been sewing?
没错 嘿人
Yes, Cameron.
我一直在偷金子
I've been stealing gold.
为什么 饭饭?
Why, Sharon?
因为我喜欢购物
Because I like to buy things, Cameron.
我爱花钱 也很喜欢老皮
I like to shop. And I dressed up like Jake.
我觉得他帅才扮成他
Because I think he's hot.
你真是太不乖了 饭饭
You have been a naughty girl, Sharon.
卫兵 把她关进牢里
Guards! Throw my wife in jail.
阿宝跟老皮
Finn and Jake...
谢谢两位解救了尖刺村
thank you for saving my spiky village.
不客气 村长
No problem, mayor.
那么‥
Now
来个抱抱
give us a hug.
不用 谢了
No. Don't do that.
我们不需要针灸 别碰我们
Don't hug us. Don't touch me!
别碰我们‥
Don't touch us.
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表