剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
摇摆小子
#宝贝‥#
#Baby#
#我知道你要什么#
#I know what you need#
-是啥? -#你想要宝贝的袜子#
What's that? - #You want your little baby socks#
#给你的宝贝小脚穿#
#For your little baby feet#
-#宝贝# -怎么样?
#Baby# - Yeah.
#我知道你要什么#
#I know what you crave#
-是啥? -#你想大便在裤子里#
Oh yeah. What's that? - #You want to poop your pants all day long#
#宝贝 要勇敢#
#Well, baby, behave#
你怎么有办法这样唱歌♥?
Hey, how can you sing like that, dude?
你还记得我吞了那台小电脑吗?
Remember when I swallowed that little computer?
说的对
Oh yeah.
绿绿 你和家人再次安全了
All right, Stanley. You and your family are safe again.
说真的 身为一颗西瓜
Seriously, Stanley. For a watermelon,
你惹的麻烦也太多了吧
you get into trouble... way more often than you should.
搞什么‥?
What the? Shmow zow!
-你瞧 -我没见过这么可爱的东西
Look at that! - That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!
它喜欢你的摇篮曲
And he loves your baby song!
-多唱一点 兄弟 -好
Sing some more of it, dude! - All right.
#宝贝 你看来好棒#
#Baby, you're lookin' so good#
#我看你想吃顿婴儿餐#
#You're lookin' like you might Want some baby food#
-继续唱 老弟 -#宝贝#
Keep it going, man! - #Baby#
#你看来很不赖#
#You're lookin' so fine#
#我看你就快哇哇叫了#
#You're lookin like you might Just start cryin'!
-好耶 -老皮 这家伙是好哥儿们
Ha ha, yeah! - Dude, this guy is a pal for life!
它看来就像两个肥肚肚黏在一起
It looks like he's got two jiggly bellies stuck together!
我背后也有 它们叫屁♥股♥
I've got that on my back. I call it my butt.
它是摇摆小子
He's the Jiggler!
你真是太棒了
You are the best thing ever!
我们把这小子带回家放在床边
Let's take the Jiggler back to the house... and just stick him by our bed
起床时‥
so we can wake up...
每天都能见到身旁有跳舞的小人
next to a little dancing guy every morning!
#我要带你回家 女孩#
#I gotta tuck you in, girl#
#我要唱有关宝贝的快乐歌♥曲#
#I gotta sing you sweet melodies about babies, yeah#
小小宝贝脚
Little baby feet!
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home!
好好看看所有东西
Feast your eyes on everything!
不错吧?
Nice, huh?
-你在做什么? -把牙刷分一半给它用
What are you doing? - Splitting my toothbrush in half... so he can use half.
给你刷牙用 像这样
Here you go. It's for your teeth. Like this.
对 你会了
Yeah, you got it!
别只顾卫生 来跳舞吧
Enough hygiene! Let's get to it!
牙刷舞 太酷了
Yeah! Toothbrush Dance! This is cool!
太棒了
Yeah!
还要跳‥
Dance.
我不累
I'm not tired!
你呢 老皮
How 'bout you, Jake?
也许我们该上楼了
Maybe we should go upstairs.
床上最舒服的那块就让给你
You can have the comfiest spot on the bed.
晚安
Good night.
早安 老皮
Morning, Jake!
-早啊 -你准备好了吗?
Mornin'. - Are you ready to get down?
开始开派对吧
Let's get this party started.
好啊
Yeah, okay.
小家伙呢?
Where's the little guy?
在那边
Over there.
小子 准备大跳一番了吗?
Hey pal, you ready to cut loose?
快起来摇摆 开始吧
Wake and shake, buddy! Let's do this thing!
糟糕 它生病了
Slam a cow, that fool looks rumped.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你看它 全身软趴趴的
Well, look at him. He's all limp and weird.
昨晚跳整夜的舞 该吃早餐了吧
I bet he just needs some breakfast... after a night of extraordinary jiggling.
我们把厨房♥的食物打在一起
Hey! Let's combine everything we can find in the kitchen...
给摇摆小子喝下去
and have the Jiggler drink it!
帮它补充体力
That'll wake him up!
我们就可以继续跳了
And then we can... get down!
它不想喝那种恶心的玩意儿
He doesn't want to drink that goop, man.
那就给它来点紫色的东西吧
Then let's just give him some purple whatevers.
你是说葡萄吗?
You mean the grapes?
对 随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
我想它吃下去了
Hey. I think he's diggin' it!
听来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
你觉得应不应该‥是喂错洞了?
You think we fed the wrong hole?
它不喜欢紫色的东西
Nah, he just doesn't like purple whatevers.
我们得找出它爱吃什么
What we need to do is figure out what he does like to eat.
摇摆小子 你喜欢吃什么?
Here, Jiggler. What kind of food do you like?
肉还是香蕉?
Meat. Some banana.
这看来像玉米
This looks like corn...
我想想‥还有热狗
I think hot dog.
西瓜绿绿
Stanley the watermelon.
你看 它好像很喜欢
Look, Jake! He likes it!
不会吧
No way!
它爱吃的是图画
His favorite food is drawings!
-真炫 -不得了
Awesome! - Holy fig! That's awesome!
你在画什么食物?
What food are you drawing now?
我在画你的样子
I'm drawing a picture of you.
别拿我喂它吃
Well, don't feed it me!
我好笨
吃掉吧 小子
C'mon. Eat him up, Jiggler.
不行
No!
走开‥
Keep it away!
不要
No!
好啦‥抓到了
All right. I got it.
冷静 我自己吃
Calm down. I'll eat him.
你或摇摆小子吃我还不是一样惨
Dude! You eating me... is just as bad as the Jiggler eating me!
硬汉 那你要吃自己吗?
Well, you gonna eat yourself, tough guy?
对 没办法的话就只能吃了
Yes, if that is what must be done.
我真好吃
I taste awesome.
好了‥
Okay, all right.
来 我们开始摇摆吧
Now, let's get back to some jigglin'!
我来放音乐
I'll get the tunes!
像这样
Like this!
摇摆小子 摇摆吹口哨吧
Come on, Jiggler! Wiggle and whistle!
摇摆小子 跳到整个人都要发疯
Yeah, Jiggler! Go nuts! Go nuts like there's bugs on your butts!
摇摆小子
Jiggler?
它到底是怎么回事‥?
What the heck? What's wrong with him?
它没事 把洞塞起来就行了
There's nothing wrong with him... we just gotta plug up his holes.
你看 好了
See? That worked!
小家伙 准备再跳舞了吗?
Ready to jiggle again, little guy?
老天爷
Oh, man.
快把洞都堵起来
Quick! We gotta plug those holes!
老皮 快点
Jake, hurry!
我只找到你收藏的玻璃弹珠
All I can find is your glass eye collection.
那你收集的眼罩呢?
What about your eye patch collection?
拜托 那是限♥量♥版的
Aw man, they're in mint condition!
-老皮 -好啦 来了
Jake! - All right, comin'!
老天爷啊‥
Mama!
再一个眼罩
One more patch!
完成了
Finished!
看来真恐怖
He looks terrible.
阿宝 我知道忠言逆耳
Finn, I know you don't want to hear this.
但我们应该放弃
But I think we should cut our losses...
把这个小子带回原来的地方
and bring this fella back to where we found him.
我们不能抛弃它
We can't just abandon him!
你看 它现在很需要我们
Look at him, Jake! He needs us now more than ever!
我们现在更该好好照顾你吧?
We just need to take better care of you from now on, right, little guy?
摇摆小子
Jiggler!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表