剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
巫师特训
-老皮 -干嘛?
Hey, Jake. - Yeah.
你想过恶魔的心长什么样子吗?
You ever wonder what a demon's heart looks like?
有啊 兄弟
Of course, dude.
你想过它尝起来是什么味道吗?
You ever wonder what a demon's heart tastes like?
小朋友 你想要魔力吗?
Hey, kid. You want some magic powers?
完全免费的魔力喔
Magic powers for absolutely free.
-当然好 -等等 别着急
Heck, yeah. - Wait. Let's not be too rash.
看看这家伙
Just look at this guy.
两眼凹陷无神
Check out the sunken, lifeless eyes...
还散发着令人作呕的腐臭味
the foul stench of decay.
你知道这表示什么吗?
You know what that means?
我猜他很邪恶
Means he's evil, I guess.
当然很邪恶 但是重点是‥
Well evil, sure, but mostly
他很丑 什么事都做得出 所以你该跟他讨价还价
he's unattractive, and unattractive people are desperate. You should haggle with him.
免费魔法还不够 你还有什么?
Hey, I want more than just free powers. What else you got?
好吧 免费的魔法和‥
All right. Free magical powers and...
这个钥匙圈
And this keychain.
你要沉着 阿宝
Play it cool, Finn.
对 我勉强答应这笔交易
Right. I begrudgingly accept your offer.
很好 那么交易成功
Yes. Then the deal is struck.
你可以从那个门去领魔力了
You can pick up your powers right through that door.
免费魔力
这边请
This way.
探险活宝
这地方看起来很神奇
This place looks magical.
我们就在这儿领♥取♥魔法吗?
You think this is where we get the powers?
没错 就是这里
Yes, I do.
任何人皆可获得免费魔力 要来点吗?
Free powers for all. Want some?
好啊 跟你拿吗?
Yeah. Are you the guy handing 'em out?
你要找阿布 他是巫师
You seek Bufo, the wizard.
那他人在哪儿?
So where is that guy?
当然就在这儿
He is here, of course.
他在这里 但不是你?
He's here? But he's not you.
没错
That's right.
我们应该揍他 直到他好好说话为止
We should beat him up until he starts making sense.
我们是阿布
We are Bufo.
那么你们愿意归顺古老的制度‥
So you wish... to be inducted... into the ancient order of...
该死 小雷包 我们若不同时说话
Dang it, Leonard. If we don't talk at the same time...
就没人听得懂
nobody can understand us.
抱歉 天啊
Sorry. Jeez.
所以你们想要免费的巫师魔力
So you want free wizard powers?
像是这种
Powers like these.
我们想要 给我们魔力‥
We want 'em. Give us the stuff. - We want 'em. Give us the stuff.
-天啊 -我们想要 快点
Yes, we do. Can't wait. - Oh boy.
那么跟我来吧
Then follow.
请看 这是巫师大殿堂
Behold the Grand Hall Of Wizardry.
有潜力的青年在这儿受训 为了成为"终极巫师"
This is where young potentials train to become ultimate wizards...
但大多数人都还没有 担负重任的觉悟
but most are not ready... for the responsibility that comes with it.
-我很负责任 -我也是
I'm responsible, dude. - So am I.
-他说谎 -没错
That's a lie. - It is a lie...
我为说谎负全责
and I take full responsibility for it.
很好‥非常负责任
Yes. Very responsible.
现在我要赐予你们"巫师斗篷"
Now I bestow upon you these... wizard cloaks.
这是洋装
This is a dress.
对 而且我挺喜欢的
Yeah, and I am into it.
很轻薄
It's like gossamer.
这样穿才不丢人
This way I won't be embarrassed.
好‥每获得一种新的魔力
Fine. Now, for every power that you accrue...
衣服上就会出现这样的星星图案
you shall receive a star badge like these.
获得最后这颗星 代表你成为"终极巫师"
This final star betokens the rank of... Ultimate Wizard.
看好了 老皮
Mark me, Jake,
我一定会拿到最后的星星
I shall have that final star.
从哪儿开始?
Where do we start?
第一级 灰尘飘飘
Level one, dustomancy.
酷 灰尘飘飘
Yeah, dustomancy.
管它是什么东西 给我‥
Whatever that is. Gimme.
要得到这个魔力
To receive this power,
得先吃掉两这根扫把
you must first eat these brooms.
好的
All right.
等等 好恶心
Wait. This is gross.
天啊 我吃不下去
Man, I can't eat this.
当然可以 看我怎么做
Yeah, you can. Do what I do.
这样好多了
There we go.
你得到一颗星星了
You got a star.
看我施法
Observe my magics.
等等 老皮 等我吃完再施法
Wait, Jake. Don't use 'em until I finish my broom.
最后一口
Last bite.
老兄 你也有一颗星星了
Dude, you got your star too.
我们会灰尘飘飘了
We're dustomancers.
什么都没有 这根本是诈欺
Nothing happened. This is a total rip-off.
阿布 你算计我们
Bufo. You tricked us.
这个笨魔力根本没用
Stupid power doesn't even work.
冷静点 孩子
Calm yourself, boy.
你太激动了
You are acting hysterical.
没发现你正在施展灰尘飘飘吗?
Do you not see that you are using dustomancy?
-仔细看 -这是我变的?
Behold. - I'm doing this?
所以 我已经‥
So I have...
是的 掌控了所有的灰尘
Yes. Mastery over all dust motes.
你还可以洞察它们的情绪
You can also read their emotions.
譬如这颗灰尘很不满它的婚姻
For instance, this mote is very unhappy in his marriage.
好像有点酷
That's sorta cool.
有点酷? 这根本超酷的
Sorta cool? This is radical.
对 就是要这么热血
Ooh, yeah! Force that enthusiasm!
准备好学更多魔法了吗?
Are you ready for more magic?
-还有更多? -多得不得了
We get more? - So much more.
第二级 影子飞飞
Like level two, the power of shadowcery.
-你们看不见 对吧? -没错 完全看不见
You can't see anything through those, right? - Nope, not at all.
想得到控制影子的魔法
To gain provenance over the shadows...
把手放进这个碗里
place your hands into this bowl.
-什么碗? -不行 把眼睛遮起来
What bowl? - No! Cover your eyes!
好啦
Fine.
把手伸进这个碗‥
Thrust your hands into this bowl
眼球碗
of eyeballs.
-眼球碗? -老兄 没关系啦
Eyeballs? - Dude, it's okay.
-只是去皮的葡萄 -不对
They're just peeled grapes. - No.
是眼球
They're eyeballs.
做得好 你们勇敢地触摸了眼球
Well done. You have groped the eyeballs fearlessly.
又一颗星星
Another star.
太好了 影子飞飞
Yeah. Shadowcery.
前进 我的影子马
Onward, my shadow steed.
别碰我
No touchies.
巫师魔力太酷了
Wizard powers are so cool.
我想要所有的星星
I want all the star badges!
第三♥级♥
太棒了
Excellent.
第八级
做得好
Well done.
第15级
第27级
第31级
现在只缺最大的星星了
All we're missing now is the big star.
准备好了吗 伙伴?
You ready to complete the set, man?
我弃权
Nah, I'm good.
什么? 你怎么能停在这里
What? How can you stop now?
我想要的都有了
I've got everything I need...
永远吃不完的美乃滋
a limitless supply of mayonnaise.
这个迷人的新发型
This captivating new hairstyle...
-而且我才刚学到最棒的魔法 -是什么?
and I just learned the best spell of all. - What's that?
睡觉
Sleep.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表