剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
勇闯地牢
好了 两位
All right guys...
把这些警示牌设在地牢入口
hammer all these safety signs around this dungeon hole.
我还要跟宝贝天鹅 去处理那些皇家无聊事
I've gotta jet off on my swan to take care of some royal junk.
-交给我们 公主 -没问题 公主
You got it, princess. - Whatever you want, mama.
泡泡糖公主 起飞
Bubblegum away!
完成 这是最后一个了
There. That's the last sign, Jake.
危险勿近
不会再有人傻傻跳进洞里了
Now, no one will ever go down this hole ever.
搞不好里面有又酷又危险的东西
Probably a lot of dangerous awesome stuff down this hole.
我下去看看
I better go take a look.
别去
Don't, dude.
听我说
For you see,
那是通往地牢的秘密入口 里面有水晶之眼
that's the secret entrance... to the Dungeon of the Crystal Eye.
根据传说
Legend has it...
水晶之眼就在这座 被诅咒的地牢的最深处
that the eye... rests in the deepest chamber of this accursed dungeon.
别讲这个了
Man, we shouldn't even be talking about it...
我肚子饿了
'cause it's lunch time.
午餐时间
水晶之眼 真想亲眼看看
The Crystal Eye. I wanna meet this dungeon.
吃完饭再说啦
Maybe after lunch.
我不吃了
I'll skip lunch!
你吃完再下来找我
Just catch up to me when you finish.
-最好是 -怎样?
Yeah, right. - What?
没有我神奇力量的协助
Without the aid of my magnificent powers...
你马上会死掉
You'd get killed down there.
没有你我也做得到
Hey, I can do things without you!
你敢跟我打赌吗?
You wanna bet I can't?
算了吧 来吃三明治
Nope. Come get your sandwich.
"听老皮的话吧"
Listen to Jake, Finn.
"他只是为你好‥"
He only wants what's best for...
"救我‥"
Help me!
快来救三明治吧
Come put her out of her misery, dude!
我们来打赌
We are betting!
我赌我会拿到水晶之眼
I bet that I'll get that Crystal Eye
11分钟内就能回来
and be back within eleven minutes!
预备 开始
Ready-set-go!
我最好跟着他
I better go after him.
"拜托 求你跟我在一起"
No, Jake. Stay here with me.
没问题
Oh, my.
地牢 密室
Dungeons! Chambers!
邪恶生物
Evil creatures!
宝藏箱
Treasure chests!
入口 陷阱
Doorways! Traps!
我得心应手
I'm in my element!
看来这只怪猫走失了
Somebody come pick up your freaky cat!
你好 人类小宝
Greetings, Frank the human boy.
竟然快猜中我的名字
How did you almost know my name?
我还大概知道很多事呢
I have approximate knowledge of many things.
比如说我大概会宰了你
For instance, I know that I am possibly going to slay you
啃你的眼球
and munch on your eyeballs.
最好是 我才没有那么好骗
Yeah, right. That sounds like idiot talk.
你闯入了我的地牢 小子
You're trespassing on my dungeon, manling.
你应该非常害怕我
And I am the thing... you should be afraid of!
你伤不了我 我是个超猛♥男♥孩
You can't hurt me! I'm a radical boy!
我要来找水晶之眼
On a mission for the Crystal Eye!
我要扒了你的皮当外套穿
I'm going to unzip your skin and wear you like a little coat.
扒这个吧
Unzip this!
现在‥
Bleep.
你死定了
Now you die!
等一下
Wait a second.
是狗的臭味吗?
Is that dog smell?
你竟然带了狗进来
You have a dog with you?
我要快溜
I'm outta here!
怕我就说 烂理由
Yeah right, good excuse!
可恶 那只猫差点打败我
Slaps. That cat was kicking my buns...
要不是有老皮的臭味 我就完了
and it might have finished my buns if it weren't for Jake's stank.
可恶的老皮
Dang it, Jake!
我会自己拿到水晶之眼
I'll get that Crystal Eye on my own!
靠自己的臭味 向前进
With my own odors. Pressing on!
来看看 不是死人骨头门
Let's see. No to skeletal remains door.
也不是怪兽嘴巴门
No to giant monster mouth door.
肯定是巨大钥匙门
Giant key door it is!
要是老皮在 就能把手变成钥匙开门
If Jake was here, he could stretch his hand into a key and open it.
钥匙手
Yeah! Key hand!
好痛
Ouch!
那是什么东西?
Hey, what the jug is that?
太好了 是钥匙
Oh, sweet! The key!
#钥匙 我们在一起#
#Oh, key We're meant to be#
#我要生你的孩子#
#I want to have your baby.#
#钥匙 你对我真棒#
#Oh key, you're so good to me#
果冻块
Jelly cube?
快点 把钥匙给我
Come on! Gi... Give it to me!
不想给别人就别拿出来
Don't flaunt it if you're not gonna give it up!
我永远拿不到水晶之眼
I'll never get that Crystal Eye!
不行‥我应该打起精神
No! No, I just gotta stay pumped.
打打气‥
Pump it up!
摇一摇‥
Shake it.
要冷静
Steady, Finn.
这地方搞不好 更怕我这个英雄
This place is probably more creeped out of you... than you are of it.
站住
Halt!
别再前进了 冒险家
Come no further, adventurer!
谁都不能过桶子骑士这一关
For you see none can defeat the Bucket Knight!
收到 那来决斗吧
Okay. Then I won't fight ya.
不行 你要先下战帖‥
No! You must challenge me to...
小可爱 要怎么找到水晶之眼?
Hey cutie... do you know how to get the Crystal Eye from here?
过那边的门就到了
Yes, it's through that door over there,
-但是‥ -谢了
but...- Thanks!
没跟我决斗就别想过那扇门
You can't pass through that door without battling me!
不想理你 我比你大这么多倍
Yes, I can! Because I'm huge compared to you.
只要加点水然后‥
Just add water and...
就会迅速变形
exponential growth!
真倒楣
Aw, buckets.
现在 展现你的力量
Now activate thine own powers...
我们来一场 热血激烈的决斗吧
and we shall engage in thrilling single combat!
问题是‥我根本没有力量
Thing is I don't really have any powers.
这样啊
I see.
可恶 老皮就不会逃
Dang it. Jake wouldn't be running.
他会变得更大只
He'd grow all big
然后插♥进♥你的大鼻孔
and sock you right in the nose hole!
太夸张了
Nutzoids!
来吧
Come on!
现在就过去 好好教训你一顿
All aboard the knuckle train to fist planet!
被教训的人是我?
I rode the knuckle train?
明明一开始很得心应手
But, I'm in my element!
我跳‥
Jump!
痛死了
That sucked.
好了 阿宝
All right, Finn.
我现在处境困难
You're in a heavy pickle here.
虽然没有老皮 但我一个人还是能处理
You don't have Jake... but you can still handle this!
还是可以拿到水晶之眼
You can still get that Crystal Eye!
我的晚餐回来了
Hey, my dinner is back!
你的狗没有跟来
And your dog isn't with you?
你刚刚是这么说的吧?
That's what you said, right?
没有小皮狗狗来保护你
Jack the dog is not "accompanying" you?
你是说老皮?
You mean Jake?
名字不重要
Jake, Jack. Whatever.
重点是他不在
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表