剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, brother. I'm sorry.
快去拿你的想象力机器 我们就会没事
Let's just get to your imagination machine and we'll be okay.
一堆小象宝宝 电锯 还有便便飞过来了
A big bowl of baby elephants, chainsaws... and doodoo is flying towards us.
快跳
Jump, dude.
吃灵魂的来了 攻击脖子
Here comes the Soul Eater. Snap its neck.
火箭筒妖怪看到你了
The Bazooka Goblin has you in his sights.
不要拿你的火箭筒攻击我们
Hey, don't shoot us with that bazooka.
不准你这么做
Don't you do it.
别这么做
Don't do it, man.
好吧
Okay.
好了 该你露一手了
All right. Use your powers or something.
毒液快要毒死我了
This poison is about to kill me.
好吧 上去了
All right. Going up.
你看 我的关掉想象力机 就在床的左边
Check it. My imagination-off machine is left of the bed.
-没有障碍吗? -只有一群漂亮女生
Is it clear? - Yeah... I mean there's a bunch of cute girls...
她们应该不会烦你
but they shouldn't bother you.
在哪里‥?
Where? Where is this? I can't... It's... No...
可恶
Aw, man.
我找到关闭的把手了
I found the shut off lever.
太好了 老弟
Cool, man.
小妹妹 如果你是真实存在的
Dang, girl. If you weren't a figment of my imagination,
我就会想跟你生小孩了
I'd want to have your baby.
你在笑什么?
What're you laughing at?
好 我要关掉了
All right, I'm gonna turn it off.
你不是说没危险了吗?
You said it was clear of danger.
老弟 我什么都没看到
Dude, I can't see anything.
我一定是想象 有一只隐形怪兽
I must have imagined an invisible monster.
什么?
What? Well....
我要怎么对付它?
How do I kill it?
我来了 老弟
I'm comin', buddy.
好了 隐形怪
Alright, invisibo.
吃我一拳吧
Eat a piece of this.
快一点 到把手那边
Hurry, Finn, get to the lever.
好的
Okay.
我要关掉了
I'm doing it.
想象的毒液不见了 老皮
Aw yeah. The imaginary poison is gone, Jake.
老皮
Jake?
醒一醒
Hey, come on. Wake up, man.
你好 阿宝
Hello, Finn.
我醒了而且很健康
I am awake and healthy.
老皮 你怎么变得死气沉沉?
Jake, what's happened to your bombastic personality?
我不懂你在说什么
I do not know what you mean.
我就跟以前一样有活力
I am perfectly bombastic.
不对 你不太对劲
Nah, man. Nah. Something's wrong.
告诉我一些酷事
Tell me something amazing.
阿宝 我没办法告诉你很酷的事
But Finn, I can not tell you something amazing...
因为根本就没发生很酷的事
as there is nothing amazing happening around us...
没办法说给你听
that I can describe for you.
看吧 你现在很无聊
See, man, you suck now.
看来你还是需要想象力
Crap. It's your imagination. You need that thing.
老皮 别拉了
Jake, stop it, man.
你一直拉同一个音符
You're just playing one continuous note.
好的声音一个音符就够了
One note is all that is needed.
我要把你的想象力机打开
I'm gonna turn your imagination back on.
在哪里?
Where?
老皮 你的想象力机开关不见了
Jake, your imagination on/off switch has vanished.
当然
True.
你忘记刚才 关掉了我的想象力吗?
Doth thou not remember shutting down mine imagination?
我记得
I rememberith.
我很高兴想象力消失了
I am happy that my imagination is gone.
根本就不需要
It was purposeless.
不对 刚好相反
No. It was the opposite of that stuff.
我现在明白了 只是太迟了
I know this now. Only too late.
听清楚
Okay, man.
我要帮你想象一个 恢复想象力机器
I'm gonna try to imagine... an imagination-back-on switch for you.
但如果我想象出 无聊高雅的玩意儿
And so you know, if there's anything dainty inside my imagination...
我一定会生气
I'm gonna be mad.
想象力 开始
Imagination go.
这是什么?
What the stuff?
这不算太糟 至少没有无聊东西
Well, this isn't so bad. Nothing lame at least.
那是老皮的想象力机开关
Hey, and there's Jake's imagination switch.
#欢迎光临你的想象力国度#
#Welcome to your imagination land#
#我是你的想象乐团#
#I am your imagination band#
-#跟我一起唱# -真无聊
#And if you'll just take my hand,# - Cram.
我试着想象别的好了
Maybe I can try imagining something.
#想象力屁屁‥#
#Imagination cans#
#快摇摇你的想象力屁屁#
#We can shake our imagination cans#
可以去开开关了
Now for that switch.
早安 先生
Good morrow, sir.
我叫做贝拉米虫
My name is Bellamy Bug.
你想不想要 我女儿编织的小垫子呢?
Would you care for a crocheted doily my daughter made?
她是用眼泪水织成的
She imbued it with her tears.
她最近跟一个 帅气花美男分手
You see, she recently broke up with a gentle dandy.
你是怎么进来想象国度的?
No. How'd you get into my imagination land?
我不知道 年轻小伙子
I don't know, my young fellow.
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
说不定是因为 你内心渴望变得有气质
Perhaps I represent your secret desire to be civilized.
吃我这招
Represent this.
还有这个
And this.
天啊
I say.
好痛‥
Ouch!
企鹅
Penguins.
好了
All right.
希望这会有用
I hope this works, Jake.
老皮开关
离远一点 别碰超动力按钮
Hey, get away from that. Don't push that hyper drive button.
我可以想象任何东西
I can imagine everything.
走开啦
Take a hike, Fairy.
正常模式
Normal style.
天啊
Oh man. Yeck.
我想象我妈光着身子
I imagined my mom naked!
老皮 你还好吗?
Jake, you okay?
我想是吧
I think so.
让我看看‥
Let me check.
没事了 我妈穿衣服了 而且外面没下雨了
Yep. She's clothed now. And hey man. It's clear out now.
我们可以去探险了
We can go on an adventure.
不一定
I don't know, dude.
我们需要的探险都在这里
I think we got all the adventure we need right here
地板有岩浆
with... lava on the floor.
我的腿融化了
My legs are melting.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表