剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
第1-2集
双剑
现在感觉怎么样了
Okay, how about now?
我能感觉到它了
Yeah, I can feel it.
但有点延迟
But there's a little delay.
现在呢
How about now?
现在你打我之前我就感觉到疼了
Now I felt it before you hit me.
真的吗
Whoa! Really?!
开玩笑的
Ha ha! Just kidding!
挺好 我感觉挺好的
It's fine. It's fine.
别不当回事 这很严肃
Come on, now. This is serious.
还很昂贵
And expensive.
你上次失去手的时候我就在做它了
I've been working on this new arm since the last time this happened,
所以这次别这么快就搞坏了
so please don't blow it up so fast this time.
再说吧
We'll see.
说实话 这次失去手感觉都没那么奇怪了
Honestly, though, this doesn't even feel that weird now.
因为同样的事已经发生过一次
I mean, maybe it's 'cause it already happened once before,
但是 其实我也不知道
but, I don't know.
我好像感觉很正常
It feels like normal, I guess.
我知道这事很严肃
I mean, I know it's "Serious."
杰克 苏珊还有咯咯球都伤得不轻
Jake and Susan and Rattleballs all got pretty banged up.
但对我来说 我觉得是
But for me, I guess it's like...
我不清楚 感觉就是这样之类的
I don't know. It feels right or something.
但奇怪的是那个草之男
What's weird, though, is that grass guy.
那家伙蹭到了我某些不该蹭的地方
Kinda rubs me the wrong way, that one.
对 那个神秘的草之男
Yes -- the mysterious grass guy.
再讲下你俩今早发生了什么事
Tell me again what happened with the two of you this morning.
好吧 所以你知道的
Okay, so, as you know...
在苏珊疯掉了又痛扁了杰克之后
after Susan had gone crazy and kicked Jake's butt,
我的草臂发威 又把她痛扁了一顿
my grass arm got steamed and kicked her butt.
然后它就跑了 和我的芬恩剑融为一体
Then it ran off and merged butts with my Finn Sword...
然后就变成了这个家伙
and turned into this guy,
然后他就开始胡言乱语
and he starts talking smack!
什么
What?!
老兄 离我远点
Hey, man, you stay back!
尔朵 额的尔朵
Eeyuh! Muh eeyuh!
额的尔朵
Muh eeyuh!
我 我说了离我远点 老兄
Hey! I-I said stay back, man!
你对苏珊做的事我都看见了
I've seen what you did to Susan!
苏珊的细胞都着火了
Susan's...cells...are on fire.
苏莎 苏莎
Susah! Susah?!
停下来
Stop!
离她远点 你个怪胎
You leave her alone, you weirdo!
苏珊是我的朋友
Susan's my friend!
盆 朋 朋友
Fruh...freh...friend.
什么
What?!
我说 什么 你又说了什么
I said, "What?" What did you say?
什 好吧
"Whu?" Oh. Okay.
因为某些原因 我的耳朵刚才不太好使
My ears weren't working before, for some reason.
嘴巴也不好使
Or my mouth.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
还有 你为什么穿得和我一样
Also, why are you dressed like me?
你没有自己的生活吗
Get a life, man.
什么鬼
What?!
是你穿得和我一样 天
You're dressed like me, man! Geez!
反正你把手从苏珊身上拿开 伙计
Anyway, you just keep your hands off of Susan, guy.
苏珊 听得见吗
Susan? Can you hear me?
是我 芬恩
It's Finn.
苏珊
Susan?
疼 别碰我
Owwww! No touch.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
你把手从我朋友身上拿开
You keep your hands off of my friend!
你到底都在说些什
What are you on abou--
别担心 苏珊
Don't worry, Susan!
好吧 够了 休战 休战
All right, all right! Enough! Truce, truce!
抱歉 伙计 但我不能让你伤害苏珊
Sorry, dawg, but I can't let you hurt Susan.
我没有伤害她
I wasn't gonna hurt her!
我在保护她不受你的伤害
I was protecting her from you!
我吗 但我可是芬恩·默滕斯 老兄
Me? But...I'm Finn Mertens, man.
我可是个百分百的英雄 所有人都知道
I'm 100% hero. Everyone knows that.
什么 我才是芬恩·默滕斯
What?! I'm Finn Mertens!
抱歉了伙计
Sorry, man.
我很荣幸 但得了吧
I mean, I'm flattered, but...come on.
你才得了吧
No, you come on!
芬恩
Finn!
坚持住 哥们儿 我就来
Hold on, buddy! I'm coming!
杰克 真高兴见到你
Jake! Boy, am I glad to see you!
这个笨蛋老说他是我
This bozo keeps saying he's me.
你来纠正他 告诉他谁才是真的芬恩
Why don't you set him straight and tell him who the real Finn is.
那个是真的
That one.
什么
What?
我不知道你是什么
Yeah, I don't know what you are.
可能是某种恶魔植物之类的东西
Some kind of demon-plant thing, probably.
但我
But I --
殴打我可怜的兄弟就是恶魔行径
Beating up on my poor brother like some kind of demon!
没错
Yeah!
现出你的真身吧恶魔
Show us your true form, demon!
对啊 现出真身
Yeah, show us!
现出真身 现出真身
Show us! Show us!
现出真身 现出真身
Show us! Show us!
现出真身 现出真身
Show us! Show us!
没错 这里一团乱
Yeah, it's a real mess out here.
我们需要一个巨大的救护车
We're gonna need the huge ambulance.
不对
Yeah, no.
不是
No.
不是 是巨大的
No, the huge --
不对
No.
不对
No.
还是不对
No.
让2号♥香蕉医护接电♥话♥
Put Banana Guard number 2 on the phone.
去找他啊
Well, go get him!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
听完以后我觉得
I think I've heard just about enoughhhhh...
我需要从头再听一遍
to know that I need to hear that all over again.
不如你从头说一遍吧
Why don't you take it from the top?
好吧 正如你所知...
Okay, so, as you know...
哔莫
Hey, Beemo.
哔莫
Beemo?
我的鼻子回来啦
Oh, hey! My nose is back.
这里的气味不算难闻
Mmm! Stinks good in here.
有种成熟的麝香味
It's got that "Big boy" musk.
臭袜 垃圾 烟味 都是家的感觉啊
Socks, trash, butt -- all the stinks of home.
你在干什么
Ha! Hey, what are you doing?
滚出去吧
Get out of here! Ha!
我还记得那天呢
Man, I remember that day.
那是哔莫控制不住坦克的时候
That was when Beemo lost control of the tank.
给我
Hey! Give me that!
搞什么
What the crease?!
你要快点拿到它 伙计
You gonna get it now, dude!
那是草之剑
That's the Grass Sword!
怎么回事
What the hey?
天
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我之前挺喜欢的
I liked it before.
-你是谁 -你知道的 我是一个诅咒
- Who are you? - Oh, you know -- a curse.
地狱特使
An emissary from beyond.
某种八脚草蜘蛛
Some kind of grass octopus spider.
恶魔草
Grass Demon!
你搞得我都紧张起来了 兄弟
You're making me nervous, dude.
不不不
No! No, no, no!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表