剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Don't do what? - You're late, Marceline.
我儿子超级想听 死人骨头乐团的音乐
My son has been dying to hear your undead music.
什么?
What?
我忘记了 艾薇尔今晚要表演
I forgot. Marceline is playing tonight.
所以‥她都好像要做邪恶的事
Okay, so she makes things seem bad. And then...
或是只是因为她的个性使然‥
Or her personality makes them seem bad and...
我反应过度了
I'm overreacting.
你想那么多做什么?
Why are you thinking so hard?
尽情玩乐吧
Just party hard.
好耶
All right!
乱闯城♥堡♥的
Hey, castle crasher!
怎么了?
Hey, Marceline.
你喜欢可爱东西 对吗?
You like cute things, right?
对 当然 怎么了?
Yeah, sure. Why?
那你一定会爱死这个
Then, you might love this.
超可爱的酒窝花
The cutest dimple plant ever!
好可爱
That's cool!
吃它的果实会发生有趣的事
Here, eat some of its fruit. See what happens.
好啊
Okay!
-长酒窝了 -好了 小跟班
A dimple! - Okay, henchman. Now
-我要你做一件事 -你说
I need you to do something. - What is it?
把很可爱的酒窝花拿到外面 砍了它
I want to you... to take this dimple plant outside... and kill it.
-什么? -用我的贝斯斧
What? - Use my axe-bass.
虽然不清楚为什么 但我得砍了你
I'm gonna murder you. I'm not entirely sure why.
一定会有美好结局的
I'm sure this will end happy...
我不懂
I don't get it.
之前艾薇尔叫我做事都是在耍我
There's always a twist to the stuff Marceline makes me do!
但是砍了这颗可爱的花 会有什么好结果?
But where's the twist in bumping off this bush?
这次是认真的 快点砍了它
There is no twist. Kill it now!
但是为什‥?
But what...
应该趁它还可爱就粉碎它
You should have hacked it to pieces when it was still adorable!
我‥以为
I thought...
超恶
Sick!
天啊
Oh, boy.
做得不错 小跟班
Not bad for a henchman.
吸血鬼不是怕阳光吗?
Hey! Can't the sun, like, destroy you?
对啊 会痛 但我挺喜欢的
Yeah, it hurts. But I kinda like it.
那让我想到我小的时候 摔伤膝盖
Reminds me when I'd scrape my knees up as a kid and...
我妈会帮我敷药
my mom would patch me up.
你知道我的意思?
Ya know what I'm sayin'?
老皮说我是高丽菜蹦出来的
Jake told me I came out of a cabbage.
阿宝 我要你勒死一些小精灵
Hey, Finn. I need you to strangle some pixies?
没问题 好像不错
Yeah sure, that sounds good.
这次怎么回答得这么干脆?
Whoa, why you bein' so casual about that?
杀死小精灵是超邪恶的事
Killing pixies is some hardcore evil.
同一招对我没用了 小姐
I'm not falling for your junk anymore, lady!
你只是乱讲弄坏我的脑袋
You just like saying poop that jacks with my brain.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about? I...
天啊 你刚是在耍我吗?
Dang, man, I didn't think you'd ever catch on.
成功了
I knew it!
对了 那个老跟班呢?
Hey, what about your old henchman,
那个人是谁?
who was that guy?
就是一个普通老人
Just an old diving buddy.
好了 准备好 去勒死小精灵了吗?
So, ready to go strangle some pixies?
是的老大 我是说大姐大
Yeah, man! I mean woman!
不好了
Oh, no,
我老弟已经完全着了 吸血鬼的魔
my buddy is totally under her vampire spell.
看招 脏东西
Die, unholy thing!
老皮
Jake?
艾薇尔
Marceline!
这一次也非救你不可
I'm stakin' that vampire and setting you free!
就算我吓到一直抖
No matter how terrified I am!
她是好人
She's all right, man!
她还在用邪恶控制你的心灵
She's still controlling your mind with evil!
现在退下 我就彻底让恶灵退散吧
Now back off and let me vanquish her from existence!
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that, Jake.
我爱你 老弟
I love you, brother.
老皮 听我说
Jake, listen!
艾薇尔跟外表不一样
Marceline is not how she seems.
她只是爱耍人 心地还不错
She's a radical dame who likes to play games.
你知道你自己在说什么吗?
What are ya even talkin' about dude?
糟了
Oh, man!
艾薇尔
Marceline!
她人呢?
Where is she?
我自♥由♥了 老皮
I'm free. Jake.
-你克服恐惧救了我 -是吗?
You faced your fear and saved me. - I did?
成功了
I did!
我救回了好兄弟 脱离吸血鬼的魔爪
I saved my bro from a scum-sucking vampire!
-警报解除? -对啊
Is it cool? - Yup.
阿宝 这次多亏你了
Finn, I owe you big time.
变成蝙蝠躲在你的背包 真是太聪明了
Changing into a bat and hiding in your pack was genius.
这是小跟班该做的
That's what henchmen are for.
这提醒了我 你已经被开除了
That reminds me. You're fired from your henchmanship.
整不到你超没意思的
It's no fun when I can't trick you.
我们明天还是要去 勒死小精灵吧
We're still on for pixie strangling tomorrow though, right?
当然了
Definitely.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表