剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Jake. You're a thief now.
这样你就不能进去了
You won't be able to get in anymore.
我当然可以
Yes, I can.
只能靠我了
It's up to me now.
据说赃物就在小偷之王的宝箱里
Legend says you'll find the loot in the king of thieves' chest.
祝你好运 阿宝
Good luck, Finn.
对了 高处的窗子是唯一的入口
Oh, yeah, and that high window is the only entrance.
好吧 祝我好运
All right. Wish me luck.
她说过了 兄弟
She already did, man.
对喔‥
Oh. Yeah. Right.
上吧 阿宝
Yeah, Finn!
太好了 现在又要爬下去吗?
Great. Now I gotta climb down?
是小偷之王
The king of thieves.
抱歉 我擅自闯入
Sorry to trespass.
我只是‥
I just...
你好?
Hello?
宝箱在他的胸腔里
The chest! It's in his chest.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 如果耳屎太多
You see, if you have too much earwax,
你就再也听不到了
you won't be able to hear anymore.
-我拿到了 两位 -宝箱
I got it, guys. - The chest!
给我
Gimme that.
别激动 孩子
Easy, kid.
什么? 你的花篮在黄金下面吗?
What? Is your basket under all that gold?
当然不是
Of course it's not.
我设计你去偷装黄金的宝箱
I set you up to steal this chest o' gold.
我不能穿过屏障
I couldn't get past the barrier
因为我是小偷
'cause I'm a thief.
但你只是个可爱的小女孩
But you're just a cute little girl.
同时也是小偷
And I'm a thief!
如果这不是你的
Well, if this isn't yours,
我现在就把它还回去
I'm gonna return it right now.
-为何我不能‥ -你在城里偷了东西
Why can't I... - You stole something in this city.
现在你也是小偷
Now you're a thief.
不会吧 不要
No!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我变成了什么?
What have I become?
你变成了小偷 笨蛋
You've become a thief, stupid.
我的手脏了
My hands, they're all dirty.
沾满了罪行遗留的尘土
Covered in the dust of a criminal act.
我是个小偷
I'm a thief.
我早就说过 男孩
What did I tell you, boy?
无论你自认多纯洁 这座城市都会毁了你
This city will get to you no matter how pure you think you are.
我是对的
I was right.
别欺人太甚
That's enough from you.
阿宝?
Finn?
别碰我 我不再纯洁了
Don't touch me! I'm impure, man!
我没资格做英雄
Unfit to be a hero!
也没资格当你的朋友
Unfit to be your friend.
拜托 阿宝 振作一点
Come on, Finn. Keep it together.
你不懂 老皮 这是条通往堕落的不归路
No, Jake. This is a one-way path down a jacked-up road.
我必须一个人走下去
And I gotta walk it alone.
我不会留你一个人在这座城市
I'm not gonna leave you alone in this city.
你是我的兄弟 而且‥
You're my buddy. Besides,
我偷了这双靴子
I stole these boots.
这双超有型的潮靴
These super babe-style boots.
我跟你一样脏 阿宝
So I'm just as dirty as you are, Finn.
我们得一起走上这条污秽的路
We gotta walk this filthy path together.
那么我们必须拥抱 这座邪恶城市的黑暗
Then we shall embrace the darkness of this wicked city...
以牙还牙 以眼还眼 报复佩妮
and use the methods of the criminal to seek vengeance on Penny.
就是要这样
Cowabunga!
这么做就对了
Cowabunga indeed.
太棒了‥
Yes. Yeah.
谁在那儿?
Is someone there?
佩妮
Penny.
是我 佩妮
It's me, Penny.
被你偷走纯洁的堕落英雄
The hero whose purity you stole.
我是来报仇的
And I'm here to enact my revenge up on you.
-你好 佩妮 -阿宝 拜托不要揍我
Hi, Penny. - Finn. Please don't punch my lights out.
我只是贫穷又无家可归的小女孩
I'm just a poor homeless baby girl.
我信任你 佩妮
I trusted you, Penny.
你却害我偷东西 夺走我的纯洁
You made me steal. And you took my purity.
你毁了我
You ruined me!
对不起 阿宝
I'm sorry, Finn.
我补偿你一些宝石或黄金 或‥
Let me give you some gems... or some gold. Or
架在你脖子上的刀
have some knife in your neck.
小心 阿宝
Watch out, Finn!
-谢了 兄弟 -小意思 兄弟
Thanks, dude. - Yeah, dude.
你或许玷污了我的纯洁
You may have soiled my purity.
但你还是可以干净地走出去
But I think you... can still come out clean.
来吧 老皮
C'mon, Jake!
肥皂
住手‥
No!
做得好 兄弟
Nice work, dude.
-她被净化了 -我觉得好干净
She's purified. - I feel clean.
就像城市的脏污与罪恶 都清洁溜溜了
Like all the filth of the city and wrong doings are gone.
谢了 阿宝与老皮 我长大后第一次找回这种感觉
Thank you, F and J. I haven't felt like this since I was young.
-不客气 -兄弟
You're welcome. - Whoa, dude.
我们也沾到肥皂了
The soap got on us too.
-我们干净了 好极了 -好极了
We're clean! Yes! - Yes!
善行让我们恢复纯洁了
This good deed we did has purified us once again.
我们有童贞 就像是维尔京群岛
We're virgin islands!
阿宝 谢谢你赐予我 第二次的纯洁人生
Finn, thank you for this second chance to live a purer life.
你知道这代表什么吗 佩妮?
And you know what that means, Penny.
-别再偷东西了 -再也不会了
No more stealing. - Never again.
我们必须离开了
Well, I think it's time for us to get the math out of here.
我会想念你的 阿宝
I'm going to miss you, Finn.
-我也会想念你 -再见
I'll miss you too. - Goodbye.
老兄 你怎么没穿衣服?
Whoa, dude. Why are you naked?
佩妮
Penny!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表