剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
You promised you wouldn't frickin' tell anyone!
你太可爱了 芬恩
Oh, you're so cute, Finn.
事实就是
the truth is...
我更想玩"躲避袜子"
that l'd rather play "Dodge Socks"!
我才不要玩"躲避袜子"
l'm not playing "Dodge Socks"
除非你回答我的问题
till you stop dodging my questions. Hey.
奶油泡芙老爷爷
Old Mr. Creampuff?
他不是去世了吗
lsn't he dead?
把我的袜子还给我
Uh, give me my sock back!
玩"躲避袜子"是个坏主意
"Dodge Socks" was a bad idea!
伙计 快告诉我怎么了
Whoa! Look, dude, just tell me what's up,
因为你今晚的举动太不正常了
because you are crazier than a cannibal tonight.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
公主还没完成方程式
Princess hasn't finished the equation,
但丧尸们已经来了
and the zombies are here!
我就是希望这场睡衣派对能特别有意思
l, uh... just want this slumber party to be super-fun!
而且如果我有事的话 一定会告诉你的
And if l did have something to tell you, then l would,
立刻马上 说出来我也会舒坦些
in a second, and it would make my life easier,
除非有什么阻止我
unless there was something stopping me,
比如一个誓言 但是没有
like a promise, but there isn't,
所以我不会瞒着你的 所以没事了
so l won't, so it's cool.
糖
Sugar!
什么 我没听懂
What? You lost me.
你知道现在什么时间[光]吗
You know what time it is?
-《探险时光》 -不是
- Adventure Time? - No!
是"天堂七分钟"时间
Time for "Seven Minutes in Heaven".
派对游戏 选二人躲进黑暗密闭空间 在七分钟内可以做任何想做的事
-你是第一个 -真的吗
- You're first! - Really?!
彩虹独角兽小姐 和杰克一起进衣柜
Lady Rainicorn, in the closet with Jake!
好的 好的
Okay, okay, all right.
但是七分钟过后
But in seven minutes,
这里不是出口
我会出去让你开口的 芬恩
l'm gonna come out there and make you spill your beans, Finn.
我听不到你在天堂说什么
l can't hear you all the way in heaven!
糖
Sugar!
要吃糖
Must eat sugar!
给我糖
Sugar!
有人听到什么了吗
Um... does anyone else hear that?
什么 听到什么
What? Hear what?
我什么都没听到
I-I don't hear anything.
我确实听到什么了
I do hear something.
我听到了一些我无法理解的声音
l hear something l don't understand,
我好害怕
and it makes me scared!
什么 别怕 切特 大家等一下
What?! No, Chet. Everybody wait.
什么声音
What noise?
你是说这个声音吗
You mean... thls noise?
来吧一起跳
Yeah! Dance it!
动起来
Bust it up! Uh-oh-oh!
你现在玩的是什么游戏 芬恩
What is this game you are playing at now, Finn?
是"全面封锁"
Uhhh... lt's "Blockado".
就是设置封锁防御的游戏
The game of barricades.
来吧 我们把所有的门窗都封锁上
Come on -- let's block all the entrances and windows.
全面封锁
Blockado!
全面封锁
Blockado!
好了 这还不是长久之计
All right, this is not a permanent solution.
动脑筋 芬恩 怎么能不让大家发现
Think, Finn. How can you keep everyone from finding out?
发现什么 芬恩
Find out about what, Finn?
曼弗雷德
Manfried!
会说话的皮纳塔
The Talking Pi?ata!
纸糊容器 内装有糖果等 过节时悬挂起来由小孩击碎
你的实用的外表启发我了
Your convenient appearance gives me a great idea!
大家都拿根棍子
Everybody, grab a stick!
新游戏来了 我们来敲碎皮纳塔吧
New game -- we're gonna smash some pi?atas!
什么
What?!
除了你 曼弗雷德
Except for you, Manfried.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
各位现在都把眼睛蒙上
Now, everybody don these blindfolds.
谢了 太妃妹妹
Thanks, Taffy girl.
好了 大家 都集♥合♥起来
All right, everybody, get together.
我要挂皮纳塔了
l'm hanging the pi?atas.
你们周围都是
They're all around you.
击碎皮纳塔吧
Smash the pi?atas!
你们做得太好了
Yeah! You guys are on fire!
太好吃了
Oh, it is so tasty.
我们做到了
We did it!
我不太可能成功的计划成功了
My improbable plan worked.
你们好
Whew! Annyong!
七分钟到了吗
Seven minutes up yet?
到底花生了什么
What the nuts happened here?!
我们干掉了所有
Oh, we killed all the zombies
我和泡泡糖公主复活的丧尸
that Princess Bubblegum and l raised from the dead.
真的吗
Really?! Huh?
杰克 怎么了
J-Jake? What's going on?
什么
Wha?
芬恩
Finn!
你违背了你的皇家誓言吗
Did you break your royal promise?!
是 但是丧尸都被♥干♥掉了
Yeah, but... I mean, all the zombies are dead.
糖果人不会害怕了
The candy people won't freak out.
有什么关系
What's the big deal?
这下糟透了 芬恩
This is really, really bad, Finn!
你绝对绝对不能违背皇家誓言
You can't break royal promises -- never, ever, never,
无论如何不管怎样都不能
no matter what, forever!
皇家誓言的守卫要来找我们了
The guardians of the royal promise are coming for us.
人类芬恩
Finn the Human,
你违背了皇家誓言
you have broken a royal promise,
所以惩罚就是接受火的考验
for which the penalty is trial by fire.
这太愚蠢了
That's stupid.
等一下 他是我的朋友
Wait! He's my friend!
就没有别的选择了吗
lsn't there another option?!
有
Yes.
因为你在乎这个誓言违背者
Because you care for the promise-breaker,
我们会给他一个不是那么热的考验
we will give him a less-hot trial.
你必须回答
You must now answer...
数学题
math questions!
数学 太好了
Mathematical!
芬恩 你数学又不好
Finn, you're terrible at math.
解答这道题
Now...solve this!
等一下
Oh. Wait, wait.
我想到了一个更好的题目
l thought of a better one.
是的 2+2是多少
Yes! "2+2"!
算不出来你就要死掉
Solve it or die.
4吧
4...right?
你算对了
Oh. Correct.
这是怎么了 公主
What's happening, Princess?
你通过了违背的皇家誓言的考验
You defeated the broken royal promise!
口香糖守卫正在重置
The Gumball Guardians are resetting!
了不起
Slam-a-cow!
太酷了
That was tops!
说谁数学不好来着
Who's not good at math?
我一下就算出来了 4
l was all, "4"!
4...4, 4, 4...
就是这个
That's it!
答案太简单 我太聪明了都没有想到
The answer was so simple, l was too smart to see it!
不客气
You're welcome.
4就是我完成起死回生药水所需的最后一个数
"4" is the last figure l need to perfect my decorpsinator serum.
天啊
Golly!
太棒了
Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
真是一团糟
This is messed up.
但是很暖心
But sweet.
嚼嚼叔
Uncle Chewy!
外婆
Grandma!
死去的亲戚
Former dead relative!
淀粉叔
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表