剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Thatta Princess and do...
我办不到
I don't think I can.
就照我教你的弹
Just play it like I showed you.
别逼她 冰霸王
Leave her alone, Ice King.
快弹 不然把你挤成果汁
Play it or I'll squish you into juice.
天啊
Oh, dear.
对 继续弹
Yeah. Keep playing it.
现在大家都拿一种乐器来弹吧
Now everyone pick up an instrument and play it.
一定会很好玩的
This is gonna be so fun.
阿宝 你在想什么?
What're you thinking, Finn?
我就快要想出办法了
I've almost devised a plan.
我先让他打一下鼓 我必须把细节都想好
I'm gonna let him drum while I finalize the details in my mind.
棒啦
Sweet.
好好玩
That was fun.
有了 真的很好玩
It was fun.
你应该去弄些更好玩的
Hey, you should go get some more fun stuff.
没错 好主意 阿宝
You're right. Good idea, Finn.
的确是好主意
Good idea, indeed.
希望她们觉得我有趣
I hope they think I'm fun.
好了 我有个离开这里的好点子
All right, I've got a plan for how to get out of here.
首先 大家要跳舞大笑
First, everyone needs to be dancing and laughing...
假装很好玩地欢呼 好吗?
and saying fun things like "whoopee." Okay?
当冰霸王回来的时候 大家就开始演
When the Ice King comes back, everyone play it up...
假装我们想请他进来 跟我们一起玩乐
like we want him to come inside the jail and party with us.
等他一进来
And then when he steps inside,
我就冲上去痛揍他一顿
wham. I'm gonna beat the tar out of him with these...
你们就护送老皮走 大家都同意这样做吗?
while you all take care of Jake. Everyone on board with this?
-好 -棒啦 好主意 兄弟
Sweet. Nice plan, dude.
如果大家都只欢呼 计划就会失败
I think if everyone is saying "whoopee," the plan won't work
他会知道我们是假装的
'cause he'll know we're faking it.
有道理 肿泡泡
Good point, LSP.
我想说一点更像真的话 像是"超好玩的"
I'm gonna say something fun like... "Aw, yeah, I'm having a fun time.
天啊 这大概是我这辈子 最好玩的一次
Oh, my gosh." "Probably the best time I ever had in my entire life."
快让开 好玩的来了
Make way for the fun tray.
怎么回事?
Whoa. What's happening?
这或许是我这辈子 玩得最开心的一次
Probably the best time I ever had in my entire life.
-好棒‥ -世界无敌好玩
So good. - The most fun in the world.
-怎么回事? -我们玩得超开心的
What is this? - We're having fun. Whoopee.
因为我离开房♥间吗?
Because I left the room?
因为她们喜欢这里
Because they like it here.
因为她们喜欢你
Because they like you.
因为你超有趣
Because you're a really fun guy.
我不懂耶
I don't get this.
他不相信 跳得卖♥♥力点
He's not buying it. Dance harder.
快点进来 一起玩
Come on in here and party.
想跟我们跳舞吗 冰霸王?
Wanna dance with us, Ice King?
来嘛
C'mon.
真的吗 你们想跟我一起跳舞?
Really? You want to dance with me?
对呀
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Okay.
太好了
Yeah. Yes.
等等 不行 别走
Wait. No. Don't leave.
我要消灭你们
I'll kill you all.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
大家终于愿意跟我一起玩了
Everyone was finally warming up to me.
不对 才不是那样
No. That is not the case.
你是个疯子 我不知道怎么帮你
You are nuts, man. And I don't know how to help you.
可能是因为我太单纯
Probably 'cause I'm just a simple dude.
或许你该跟像老皮一样 人生经历丰富的人谈谈
But maybe you should talk to someone with more life experience. Like Jake.
阿宝 干嘛啦 不要把冰霸王丢给我
Finn. What are you doin'? Don't dump the Ice King on me.
你给我牢牢记住了 老家伙
But you've gotta get it in your head, man...
把公主关在牢里是错的
putting Princesses in jail is wrong.
阿宝 你毁了我能娶到 这些公主的机会
Finn, you just ruined my chances with five or six potential wives.
你要为此‥
For that, you will...
我的胡子
Oh, my beard.
为什么大家都不喜欢我?
Why do people not like me?
是因为我会法术吗?
Is it because I'm a magic user?
还是我的胡子太蓬乱了?
Or is my beard too shaggy?
我真的很努力想去当个好丈夫
I tried so hard to be a good husband for girls.
我到底怎么了?
What's wrong with me?
你没良心
You're a sociopath.
你哪位?
Who are you?
我知道
I know.
你可能是‥一个大呆头
You're probably a big nerd.
你干嘛不学学我装酷‥
And why don't you try being cool like me.
太空尘真的让人好痒
Space dust is so ticklish.
发生什么事了 公主们?
What happened? Princesses?
谢谢你救了我们 阿宝
Thank you for saving us, Finn.
不客气 黏黏公主
You're welcome, Slime Princess.
你记得你发誓过 要让我们都嫁给想嫁的人吗?
And remember when you said you'd... vow to marry us to the thing of our choosing?
记得
Yes.
那么‥我想要嫁给你
Well, I'd like to marry you.
对 这个嘛‥
Yeah, well. About that.
老皮 快帮我
Jake. Help me.
黏黏公主 你最好不要嫁给阿宝
Slime Princess, you shouldn't marry Finn.
他常常尿裤裤
He pees his pants constantly. All the time.
好恶心 放我下来‥
Oh, gross. Put me down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
老皮
Jake.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表