剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
是真的吗?
Can it be?
我们之间的一切仇恨
Has all the hatred between us
难道已经升华成 更高贵的东西了
somehow transmuted into something more?
是友谊吗?
A friendship?
患难见真情 击拳
A best friendship? Knucks?
不屑击拳吗?
Slaps in disgust, eh?
拍掌也可以啦
Let's call them "slappy d's."
后会有期 我的好兄弟
Okay, see you later, my bosoms.
谁要跟你当兄弟
I'm no man's bosom.
开启秘密通道
Cast "detect secret door."
搞定
Success.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry for the delay.
天啊 这里的秘密通道还真多
Man, there are a lot of secret doors around here.
好了 冰霸王
And now, Ice King,
准备开始痛苦地‥惨叫
prepare to howl with... pain?
我们做对的事情 一定让她很感动
She's so proud we did the right thing
她都说不出话来了
that she almost looks enraged.
冰霸王到底在哪里?
Where is the Ice King?
自♥由♥ 朋友 我来啦
Finally, freedom and friends. Forever.
你们做了什么好事?
What have you done!
什么事?
What have we done?
看了就知道
I'll show you.
连我也生病了
Yep, even ol' Starchie's sick.
冻伤流感大流行
A plague of freezer burn flu.
冰霸王做的吗?
Ice King did this?
这个嘛‥很难讲
Well, yes and no.
事情发生在三天前
It happened three days ago.
公主 看看我的新把戏
Hey, princess. Check out my new trick.
为了你 我来洒雪花
It's snowing. It's snowing for you.
我们认为 他不是故意想散播疾病
We don't think he was trying to spread disease.
但不久后 整个王国
But soon the entire kingdom
都被他的胡渣雪花感染了
was infected by his beard flakes.
经过研究 我很快就发现
Through my research, I quickly discovered that...
要治疗我的人♥民♥
the only way to cure my people...
就非得要取得 冰霸王痛苦的惨叫
was to obtain the pained howls of the Ice King himself.
但我直接请求他时
But when I pleaded with him directly.
拜托 请你帮个忙
Please. I beseech your aid.
看在大家的份上
In the name of common decency.
我先搞清楚一件事
So, let me get this straight.
你是在追求我吗?
You're hitting on me.
才不是
No.
(韩语)你一点也配不上公主
[Korean]
听得出来话里有“强健”这个词
I think I heard the word 'virile' in there.
她真的想追求我
Oh she's definitely hitting on me.
才不是‥
No. - [Korean]
走开 臭女人
Be gone, you biddies.
他有机会帮忙
He had his chance to help,
却什么都没做
and he did nothing.
天啊 她这次主动来找我了
Oh, my gosh. She came to me this time.
我别无选择
I had no choice
只好用强迫手段让他惨叫
but to try and take his wails by force.
所以叫我们把他揍到惨叫?
By getting us to beat the tar out of him?
我不能无缘无故揍冰霸王
I can't just beat up the Ice King for nothing.
这样违反我的原则
That's against my alignment.
我知道 你说得没错
I know. You're right.
但有别的方法能让他哀号♥
But I'll get him to give up those howls.
而且他会自愿
Voluntarily.
交给我
I swear it.
谢谢你 阿宝
Thank you, Finn. I...
老弟 要怎么让他惨叫?
Dude, how are we gonna get those howls?
有个方法能骗他
I've got a plan to trick him.
但你一定不喜欢
But you won't like it.
听起来不太妙
That sounds ominous.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
冰霸王 快出来
Ice King, come forth.
我要出来了
I'm coming forth.
我的朋友们过来了吗?
Is that the voice of friendship I hear?
准备好要玩游戏了吗?
So are you fellows ready for game night?
玩游戏?
Game night?
-真奇怪 -为什么?
Well, that's weird. - What? Why?
你知道一般朋友都做什么吧?
You do know how friends act, right?
你之前有朋友吧?
You've had friends before?
-有啊 -很好
Yes? - Yeah,
朋友总是互相喊痛苦的惨叫声
so you know how friends are... always howling in pain for each other?
当然 大家都知道
Yeah, right. Everyone knows that.
你要对我惨叫了吗?
Will you howl for me, pal?
当然 朋友
Of course, friend.
不好意思
Sorry.
我笑场了
I've got the sillies.
要我大叫的话 我一定会笑个不停
I couldn't possibly howl without giggling uncontrollably.
我太兴奋你们来了
I'm just so giddy about you being here.
我是一根香蕉
I'm a banana.
别踩到跌倒了
Don't slip on me.
别无选择了 直接揍他比较快
We're outta options. Let's just beat it out of him.
不行 我们‥
No, Jake. We...
别动 你身上有一只虫
Wait a sec. There's a bug on you, friend.
我打
Smack.
有了 这是我的机会
Biscuits. Now's my chance.
这些可是我用牙齿咬出来的
You know, I carved these game pieces from my own teeth.
怎么了?
Huh?
你在哭?
Crying?
你打了我 冰霸王
You hit me, Ice King.
我活不下去了
I don't think I could live anymore.
我的好兄弟竟然打我
Knowing my best bosom hit me.
我只是想从便便虫手里救你
I was only saving you from poo-poo palms.
我快死了 我知道你根本不在乎我
I'm dying because I know you care not for me.
不要啊 我的兄弟
No... My... My bosom.
我做了什么好事?
What hath I done?
我的朋友 我唯一的朋友
My friend. My only friend.
那我呢?
Hey, what about me?
为什么‥?
Why?
为什么‥?
Why?
小塔又恢复健康了
Starchie's feeling healthy again.
而且还变成了肌肉男
A bit too healthy if you ask me.
大家的病全都好了
They're all getting better.
他们两个做到了
Finn and Jake did it.
我真是太高兴了
[German]
太高兴就会‥
[German]
好了 阿鹅
Well. Gunter,
把尸体拿出去丢了
dispose of Finn's carcass.
真惨
Harrumph.
做得好 那声惨叫一定已经传回‥
Good job. Those wails must have reached all the way back to...
他一下子就抛弃朋友的遗体了
Did you see how fast he dropped my lifeless body?
真恶劣
That's just mean.
阿宝 如果有一天 你死在我的怀里
Finn, if I came across your lifeless body...
我会紧紧抱住 你的遗体好几亿年
I'd clasp you dramatically for a kajillion years.
谢啦 老皮
Thanks, man.
等什么 快装死
Hey, why wait? Play dead, Finn.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
探险时间好棒
Adventure time!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表