剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
寒黑心
臭老头
Fart face.
放了泡泡糖公主
Unhand Princess Bubblegum.
管闲事的笨蛋
Foolish interlopers.
我的眼睛
My eyesight.
冰霸王 你一定亲不到公主
Hey, Ice King! I bet you'll never kiss the princess!
我一定亲得到 一定
I will kiss her. I will!
不要动
Hold still.
你亲到的是老皮的屁屁
You just kissed Jake's butt!
什么鬼?
What?
这次算你们胜利
The hour is yours,
但最后赢的会是我
but the day shall be mine.
泡泡糖公主会是我的‥
Just like you, princess. Mine.
屁话真多
What a patoot.
谢谢你们两位 这次又救了我
Thanks for saving the day yet again, boys.
不客气 公主
You're welcome, princess.
我要帮你们俩开个派对
I'm gonna throw you two a party.
今晚糖果王国见
Meet at the Candy Kingdom tonight.
狂欢时间到
Party!
狂欢时间到
纸鹤是要给泡泡糖公主的吗?
That paper crane for Princess Bubblegum?
我只想送她个礼物
I just thought I'd bring her a gift
谢谢她帮我们办派对
in return for throwing us this party.
-你超羡慕我的屁屁吧 -什么?
I bet you wish you were my butt. - What?
我说你超羡慕我的屁屁吧
I bet you wish you were my butt...
这样公主就‥
because then the princess,
那个‥不对 等等
y'know... No, wait.
简单的说就是你想当冰霸王
I bet you wish you were the Ice King...
公主当我的屁屁
and the princess was my butt.
什么啦?
What?
你一定超想要 泡泡糖公主亲你一下
I bet you wish Bubblegum would kiss you too.
就像冰霸王强吻我屁屁一样
Like the Ice King and my butt.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
各位 阿宝和老皮来了
Hey, everybody. Finn and Jake are here.
准备好狂欢了吗?
Who's ready to party?
大家在笑什么?
What's everyone laughing at?
大家站远一点
Stand back, everyone.
这种按♥摩♥叫做"好朋友按♥摩♥法"
This style of massage is called... "Best Friend" massage.
-好棒 -只能和好朋友之间互相按
Oh, my gosh. - Because it can only be done for friends.
因为这要你情我愿
It is completely consensual.
天啊
Oh, holy cow.
现在放轻松 肿泡泡公主
Relax yourself now, Lumpy Space Princess.
感觉好棒
I feel so great.
那家伙是谁?
Who is that guy?
各位来宾好
Greetings, partygoers.
很高兴你们能来参加
Glad you could all make it.
泡泡糖公主
Princess Bubblegum.
公主 我只是想谢谢你‥
Princess. I just wanted to thank you for...
我的天啊 公主
Oh. My. Gosh. PB.
快来看这个超帅的型男
You gotta check out this super cute guy.
你会爱上他的
You're gonna love him.
这位是‥
This is...
天啊 请问你的大名是‥
Oh, my gosh, I don't even know your name.
寒黑心
Ricardio.
寒黑心恭候多时
Ricardio at your service.
我等了一整晚 就为了见到你 公主
I've been waiting all evening to meet you, princess.
我知道你非常欣赏古代生技科学
I've heard you appreciate ancient technology.
你有没有用过超激光雷射
Have you ever used a balbaflonic laser...
对肌肤深层组织 做结构性的活化与再生呢?
to allign the hybernautilus rift in the boobatron plasmordial formation?
我没有
Whoa. No, I haven't.
我们一边跳舞 一边聊好吗?
Wanna continue this conversation on the dance floor?
这是我的荣幸 公主
It would be my pleasure, Princess.
为什么公主没找我跳舞?
Why didn't the princess invite me to dance?
如果你想跳 就去跳啊
If you want to dance, just go dance.
但是公主在跟他跳
But now she's dancing with him.
我觉得‥好怪
I feel weird.
听来你还是第一次 面对这种情绪
It sounds like... you're dealing with some new emotions you don't understand.
是嫉妒吧
Like jealousy.
老弟 你就挤过去 跳吧
Look, man. Just go out there and get down.
那些表皮组织 可以完全不受岁月的摧残
The plasmordial layer is completely independent of the babalons.
往下‥
Dip.
也就是调整脉冲波长 可以延缓表皮老化吗?
That would mean that the babalons... would fluctuate with the piranha-nano sphere.
没错
Correct.
他们在谈论科学 老皮
They're talkin' about science, man.
我哪比得上
I can't compete with that.
那就跳科学舞
Do the science dance.
你记得吗? 大概是这样
Remember it? It was sorta like this.
-会有效吗? -对啊 大概吧
You think that'll work? - Yeah. Probably.
快去跳吧 你是专业的
Do it, man. You're a pro.
科学舞‥
Science dance.
-它们靠近‥ -科学舞
Due to their proximity to... - Science dance.
公主 你想跟我跳吗?
Hey princess, you wanna spend some time with me?
对不起 公主 失陪一下
Excuse me, princess. You must excuse me.
好吧
Oh. Ah, all right.
阿宝 你在做什么?
Finn. What the cabbage?
我正在认识赞诺菌
I was learning about zanoits.
我超迷赞诺菌
I'm into zanoits.
它们超级神
They're the best.
赞诺菌每年都毒死无数植物菌
Zanoits kill hundreds of thousands of plantoids a year.
不会吧 别杀植物菌
Oh no. Not the plantoids.
植物菌会产生毒素
Plantoids produce mellotoxin.
那种毒素会害死赞诺菌
Mellotoxin kills zanoits.
所以赞诺菌是‥好东西?
So are zanoits good things?
你根本就是嫉妒寒黑心
You're totally jealous of Ricardio.
我没有 我只是不喜欢 他跟你说话的语气
No, I'm not. I just don't like the way he talks to you.
我觉得心里怪怪的
It makes me feel weird.
那就是嫉妒
That's jealousy, hon.
我没嫉妒 是怪怪的
I'm not jealous. I'm weird.
我的老天 这下可糟了
Woof. Man, this is goin' bad.
阿宝 快来帮我对付 吧台的花生怪兽
Hey, Finn... you gotta come help me slay these peanut monsters at the bar.
状况紧急
It can't wait.
老弟 刚刚是怎么回事?
Wow, man. What happened out there?
不知道 我想要警告她 但‥
I don't know. I was trying to warn her but...
但她扭曲我的意思‥
But she twisted my words around...
是啊 女生都爱扭曲言词
Yeah. Ladies are twisty, man.
-而且泡泡糖超聪明的 -我知道
Bubblegum's super smart too. - I know.
但是我就是觉得寒黑心怪怪的
And I can't shake this weird feeling about Ricardio.
我认为他是坏蛋
I think he's a villain.
为什么 因为他的脸 皱皱的又很夸张吗?
Why? Is it because his face is so foldy and dramatic?
不是啦 我就是有股直觉
No, I can just feel it in my gut.
他一定有什么阴谋
He's up to something sinister.
你多半是争风吃醋了
Maybe what you feel is romantic rivalry.
-我证明给你看 -怎么做?
I'll prove he's a villain. - How?
盯梢
Stakeout.
他来了
Here he comes.
-他们在说话 -让我看
They're talking. - Lemme see.
我会读唇语
I can read their lips.
矮子 挖个鼻屎然后放屁吧
"Hey, Shorty. You should pick your boogers and then fart."
你活像粉红色法国面包
"You look kinda like a big pink baguette..."
认真点啦 人命关天
Get serious, Jake. This is life and death.
是吗? 你别误会
Is it? Don't get me wrong.
我很认真在监视这个家伙
I'm all about stakeouts and spying on this guy.
但如果他不是坏蛋
But what if he's not a villain?
只是长坏掉了呢?
What if he just looks wicked?
有些人很丑 可是很温柔啊
Some people look wicked but are super nice.
我得相信我的直觉
I gotta trust my gut.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表