剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
好啊 谢了兄弟
Yeah. Thanks, man.
等等 我脱不下来
Oh, wait. I can't take them off.
大概是被诅咒了 但还是很棒
I guess they're cursed. Still pretty cool though.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah. They're awesome.
好了 这次我要彻底打败你
All right, this time I'm gonna destroy you, Rainicorn.
好啊 放马过来
Okay. That sounds nice.
我拿到剑了
Oh, I got the sword.
宝贝 想不想一起演奏乐器?
Hey, Lady, d'you wanna go play music together or somethin'?
我也想 但游戏玩到一半
I would, but I'm in the middle of this game.
阿宝 玩完这场 要不要一起去冒险?
Hey, Finn... after this next game, do you wanna go adventurin' with me?
今晚彩虹和我 要参加云之国派对
Lady and I are goin' to a party in the Cloud Kingdom tonight.
你跟我们一起去吧
You should go to that with us.
老皮 别叹气 你害我分心了
Jake, stop sighing. You're messing up my game.
老皮 你是怎么回事?
Jake. What's goin' on with you?
没事
Nothing.
可恶 彩虹 你太厉害了
Dang it. Man. Lady, you're too good at this.
该去和云朵开派对了
Hey. It's time to party with clouds.
-老皮 你要来吗? -不要
Jake, you comin'? - No.
我以为你想跟我们一起玩
Dude, I thought you wanted to spend more time with me and Lady together.
-我想啊 -那就一起来
I do. - Then come on.
你们自己去 跟我女朋友好好玩
No, you go ahead... And you have fun with my girlfriend!
那我们要出发了
We're gonna head to the party.
晚点来跟我们会合 别怪里怪气的
But you should meet us there, and stop acting weird.
也该回来了吧
They should be back by now.
你好 云之国
Hello, Cloud Kingdom.
你好 我想找阿宝和彩虹姐姐
Yes. Hello... I'm looking for Finn the Human and Lady Rainicorn.
你好‥听到了吗?
Hello? Can you hear me? Hello.
-他们离开一阵子了 -一阵子了?
Yeah, they left a while ago. - A while ago?
这是‥
What the?
把它变成橘色
Yeah, now make that orange.
把那个变成紫色
And make that purple.
姐姐 跟你一起真好玩
Lady. Hanging out with you is the best.
我也喜欢你
I like you too, Finn.
不行‥
No!
我的女朋友奔向好朋友的怀抱
My girlfriend in the arms of my best pal.
我也可以做到 宝贝
Well, two can play at that game, Sweet Cheeks.
我看看 唐 陶德 杰瑞 丹尼斯 瑞奇 彼得 乔治
Let's see. Doug, Todd, Jerry, Dennis, Reggie... Peter, George,
赖瑞 路克 大卫 班顿 麦克R 麦克H 麦克A 盖瑞
Larry, Luke, David, Benton... Mike R., Mike H., Mike A., Garret,
杰宁斯 国际先生 怪怪先生 陛下大人 飞菜兄弟 庞克彼得
Jennings... Mr. International, Mr. Outrageous, Captain Majesty...
杰宁斯 国际先生 怪怪先生 陛下大人 飞菜兄弟 庞克彼得
The Flying Lettuce Brothers, Pete the Punk.
蒂芬妮
Tiffany.
这就对了
Perfect.
真希望老皮和我们在一块儿
Man, I wish Jake was here havin' fun with us.
哪里来的音乐?
Hey, where's that music coming from?
没错 大声一点
Yeah, yeah, louder.
老皮 你在做什么?
Jake, what are you doing?
你们好 只是和美丽的蒂芬妮 一起享受美好时光
Hey, guys. I'm just sharing a tender moment with my beautiful friend Tiffany.
别这样 姐姐会吃醋
Stop. You're making Lady jealous.
我是要让你们两个吃醋
Well, I'm trying to make you both jealous.
我为什么要吃蒂芬妮的醋?
Why would I be jealous of Tiffany?
因为蒂芬妮是男生
Because Tiffany's... a boy.
老皮是我的好朋友 永远都是
Jake's my best friend now. Forever.
插足者
Home wrecker!
老皮 你是怎么了?
Jake. What's goin' on with you?
大概是在吃你跟阿宝的醋
I guess I'm jealous of how much you and Finn like each other.
我会跟他在一块儿 是因为你要我们互相认识
I'm hanging out with Finn... because you wanted us to get to know each other better.
我知道
I know.
滚开 蒂芬妮 永远别回来
Get out of my life, Tiffany. And never come back.
不行 老皮是我的
No. Jake will be mine.
对不起 我是傻瓜 原谅我吧?
I'm sorry I'm an idiot, baby. Forgive me?
宝贝 就是因为你傻我才爱你
Oh, Sweet Potato, I love you because you're an idiot.
是你衬托我的聪明
You make me feel like a genius.
是你让我以为自己 在抱一个老男人
You make me feel like I'm hugging an old man.
该把这个破铜烂铁丢掉了
It's time to get rid of this piece of crud.
(韩语)
[Korean]
没错 好多了
Yeah, way better.
滚开 蒂芬妮 快走
Beat it, Tiffany. Go on. Get.
你别想打败我
You'll never defeat me.
我会是老皮最好的朋友
I will be Jake's best friend...
因为我是蒂芬妮
because I'm Tiffany.
抱歉 我是个笨蛋
I'm sorry I was an idiot.
-原谅我吧? -别说了
You forgive me? - Shut up, man.
我不想听废话
I don't wanna hear that stuff.
让我加入你们
Let me get in there.
再也别当傻瓜了
Let's never be stupid again.
等等 还是永远都当傻瓜好了
Wait. Let's always be stupid. Forever!
(韩语)
[Korean]
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表