剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Starchie!
早安
Mornin'.
伙计 你违背了皇家誓言
Man, you broke a royal promise?
太疯狂了
You're nuts.
你只要告诉我那是个皇家秘密就行了
All's you had to say was that it was a royal secret.
我能理解的
l know what's up.
我希望你清楚了违背誓言的下场
l hope you grasp the full consequences of breaking promises.
当然了
Heck yeah!
如果我违背了皇家誓言
lf l break a royal promise,
我能打丧尸
l get to fight zombies,
办睡衣派对 唤醒口香糖守卫
throw slumber parties, awake Gumball Guardians,
还有
and -- and --
好了好了
All right, all right!
还能逆转死亡
And reverse death itself!
你真可爱
Oh, you are adorable.
但是要遵守誓言 好吗
But keep your promises, okay?
我会的 公主
l will, Princess.
淀粉叔 你不是丧尸了
Starchie, you're not a zombie.
我控制不了
l can't help it.
人肉太美味了
Flesh is delicious.
你才美味
You're delicious!
不要捏我 我会放屁的
Oh! Don't squeeze me. I'll fart.
探险时光到
It's adventure time,
第一季 第一集
探险时光
跟芬恩和杰克一起
带上你的朋友们
c'mon grab your friends,
我们要去很远的地方
we'll go to very distant lands.
快乐永不停歇 探险时光到
the fun will never end, it’s adventure time!
探险时光
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表