剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
"我的声音很讨人厌"
I've also got a really annoying voice
"但阿宝很喜欢"
that Finn thinks is attractive.
那真‥你说什么?
That's a... Hey, what'd you say?
天啊 走开
Oh, my gosh. Leave me alone.
我只是说你很丑 只是实话实说
All I said was "you're ugly"... which is totally true.
救救我‥
Somebody help me.
我一点都不想去救肿泡泡公主
Man, I am not in the mood for saving Lumpy Space Princess.
生意人
Hey, Business Dudes.
你们觉得呢?
What do you guys think?
不过是一只怪兽 我们来处理
Just one monster, we do.
好 我们把力气留给大探险
Right, we'll just save our strength for the big adventures then.
做得好 兄弟
Nice call, dude.
可以想象该我们出动时 探险会有多好玩
Imagine how awesome the adventure is gonna be... when it's time for us to go out there.
我累得没有力气想象了
I'm too tired to imagine stuff,
但你是对的
but I bet you're right.
成为伟大的探险家‥
To being great adventurers. - To being great adventurers.
-天啊 -救命
Oh, gosh. - Help us.
老皮 听到了吗?
Jake? Did you hear that?
有啊 让生意人去处理吧
Yeah. Let the Business Men handle it.
拜托救命我
Help please.
-我又听到了 -让生意人去
I heard it again. - Business Men, dude.
救命‥
Help.
老皮 糟了
Jake, we messed up.
生意人全疯了
The business men have gone bat crazy, dude.
你就让生意人去处理
Finn, just let the business men handle it.
就是生意人在作怪 懒惰虫
The business men are the problem, you lazy plughole.
各位
Guys.
各位 快住手
Guys, stop it.
住手 各位
Stop it. Guys.
什么事 老板?
Stop what, boss?
别伤害毛毛朋友
You're jacking up those fuzzy friends.
但我们在当英雄 像你们一样
But we're being heroes. Like you, boss.
我们在保护他们
We're protecting them.
把他们收进保护袋 避免受伤
Collecting them in our care sack so they cannot be hurt.
这样拯救世人最有效了
It's the most efficient way to save people.
但你们让他们不开心了
But you're making them unhappy.
毫无关联 他们现在在保护袋里
Irrelevant. These people are in our care sack.
开心并非首要考量
Their happiness is not priority.
我是老板
I am your boss.
你们都被开除了
And you guys are all fired.
开除‥
Fired?
不要啊
No.
好吧 各位
All right, guys.
我用自己的方式解决你们
Now I gotta take you down. Finn style.
我来踢破你们的保护袋
I'm kicking your care sack, dudes.
阿宝 可恶
Finn? Aw, crud.
我来了 兄弟
I'm comin', buddy.
我太胖了 不知道该怎么办
I'm so fat, dude, I don't know what to do.
有了 老皮 灭他们的威风
That's it. Jake. Demoralize them.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
照做吧 我有个好主意
Do it, man. I have a legit plan.
好吧‥
Okay, all right.
你们真不会做生意
Hey. You guys are horrible at business.
他们要把我吸进去
They're sucking me up, dude.
多吃点冰淇淋 变得更胖
Now, eat that ice cream some more. To become fatter.
再用你的伸缩能力变大
While also using your stretchy powers to grow huge.
好
Okay.
-真讨厌 -坚持点
This sucks. - Yeah, dude. Keep growin'.
你快把机器人撑破啦
You're breakin' apart their robot.
惨了
Oh no.
我要杀了你 前老板
I'm going to kill you, not-boss.
等等‥老兄
Wait, man. Wait.
我要重新聘请你们
I want to rehire you guys.
真的要重新聘请我们吗?
Re-hire? Really?
没错
Yeah, mans.
好高兴
Happy!
好开心‥
Hip hip hooray. Pancake.
等等 你聘请他们做什么?
So wait. What did you hire them to do?
我聘请他们 把自己塞进冰山 然后漂走
I hired them to stuff themselves in that iceberg and get outta here.
我会想念他们
I'm gonna miss 'em.
还有这个大肚子
And I'm gonna miss this gut.
我也会想念我的大肚子
I'm gonna miss my gut too.
结束
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表