剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I saved her with violence!
你在发什么脾气 孩子?
What's your huff, son?
世界上最伟大的英雄告诉我们 要帮助别人 但不要使用暴♥力♥、
The greatest hero in the world told me
to help people without being violent,
我向他保证 我会做到这一点 不会让他失望
and I promised I would do
that and not let him down.
但我确实让他失望了
But I did let him down.
东西和废话!
Stuff and nonsense!
你确实帮了这个老太太的大忙 而且还用了暴♥力♥
You sure helped this old gal out,
and you did it withviolence.
就像一个真正的英雄 你生来就是为了打倒邪恶的生物
Like a true hero, you were
born to punch evil creatures.
哦
Ohh!
就像我生来就是个老太太
Just like I was born to be an old lady.
不要否认你的暴躁天性 圣骑士们
Don't deny your rowdy nature, Paladins.
不要听信老人的建议
And don't take advice from old people.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 - 是啊 - Yeah.Yeah. - Yeah!
Yeah. Yeah!
那位老太太说得有道理!
That old lady has a point!
等等 她不是说不要听老家伙的建议吗?
Wait, didn't she say not
to take advice from old p—
这一切对我来说都是那么清晰!
It's all so clear to me!
回到比利的洞穴
Back to the cave of Billy!
是啊
Yeah!
又是我们!
It's us again!
我们有一个令人兴奋的消息!
And we've got exciting news!
我不想买♥♥任何东西!
I don't —
I don't want to buy anything!
比利 一位老太太告诉我 我不应该听你的
Billy, an old lady told me
that I shouldn't listen to you
因为你老了--也是、
because you're old — also,
我应该做我天生该做的事 那就是踢馒头
that I should do what I was born to do,
which is kicking buns.
你难道不明白这有多无意义吗?
Don't you see
how pointless it is?
你知道那位老太太现在可能在做什么吗?
You know what's probably happening
to that old lady right now?
她可能已经死了
She's probably dead!
她就在这里
She's right here.
你好
Hello!
我们救了她 比利
We saved her, Billy.
你救了她
You saved her.
我救了她 比利
I saved her, Billy.
我用暴♥力♥救了她 这不是坏事 比利
I saved her using violence,
and that's not a bad thing, Billy.
这位老太太之所以还活着 就是因为这些!
This old lady is alive
because of these!
你看她多开心 伙计
And look how
happy she is, man.
她高兴极了!
She's elated!
嗯 也许你是对的
Hmm, perhaps you're right.
哦 哦 唉
Oh! Oh! Ugh!
你的话仿佛填补了我内心的空白
It's — it's as if your words are
filling a void in my very being.
你想看吗?
You want to watch?
哇哦
Whoa!
Nothung!
Nothung!
芬恩和杰克 你们真的是我的英雄
Finn and Jake, truly,
you are myheroes.
现在你吓到我了
Now you're freaking me out.
我们是他的英雄
We're his heroes!
哈你好 Hello.
Huh. Hello.
我爱你 比利
I love you, Billy!
离开这里
Get out of here!
♪ Come along with me ♪ 跟我来
♪ Come along with me ♪
# 还有蝴蝶和蜜蜂 # # And the butterflies and bees #
♪ and the butterflies and bees ♪
我们可以在森林里漫步
♪ We can wander through the forest ♪
♪ And do so as we please ♪
♪ and do so as we please ♪
♪ Come along with me ♪ 跟我来
♪ Come along with me ♪
♪ To a cliff under a tree ♪
♪ to a cliff under a tree ♪
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表