剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
-搞什么? -阿宝 好了
Wha... - Finn? Okay.
我们宠物爆了
Our pet exploded.
就把它收拾收拾吧‥
Maybe we can scrape him up and...
天啊 别担心
Holy moly! Don't worry, Jiggler!
我们会治好你
We'll fix you!
把它收拾好
Let's gather him up, Jake!
它散得到处都是
He's all over the place!
还卡在地板中间
Even between the floorboards!
碗柜里也有
And the cupboards!
还跑进雨鞋
And the galoshes!
怪了 屁♥股♥在哪里?
I wonder. Where's his heiny?
找到了 快过来
Found it! C'mere you!
来吧 把它组回原样
C'mon, let's put him back together.
-好吧 -用力压 它滑掉了
Okay. - Squeeze real hard! He's slipping!
我抓住了
Got 'im!
好 至少拼成一整个了
Well, at least he's all in one piece.
天啊 它不会死了吧?
Sheesh, you think he's dead?
不行 我不会让你死
No way! I won't let you die, guy!
绝对不会
Not this time!
快住手 你在做什么?
Finn, stop it, man! What are you doing?
亲它 不然呢?
I'm kissing him! What do you think?
这是最后一招了
That's all I can think to do.
放下来吧
Just put him down.
它用最后一点力量亲出了颜色
He's kissing colors with his dying breath.
它好像想有话要说
I think he's trying to tell us something.
阿宝 看来这是它的妈妈
Finn, this looks like it could be his mom!
我们害它见不到妈妈了
We took this child away from its mama, Jake!
绑♥架♥又撕票
We're kidnappers and murderers.
我只想开心跳舞而已
I just wanted to have fun and jiggle!
听好 冷静一点 好吗?
Look, chill out, okay?
我们还能挽救 你瞧
We can fix this! Check it out.
它的妈妈看来就在绿绿家附近
His mom looks like she's out by Stanley's house!
就是我们发现小子的地方
Where we found the Jiggler!
只要送回去 妈妈应该能治好它
If we get him back to her, she'll be able to fix him up!
那别浪费时间了
Then there's no time to spare!
再多撑一下就好了
Just hold on a little longer, buddy.
你听到口哨声了吗?
Did you hear that? Whistling!
真是太好了 妈妈在这里
Perpendicular! It's the mama!
你看 这小子想要回家
Look, the little guy wants to go home!
好 就这样了
Well, this is it, buddy.
保重
Be well.
住手
Stop that!
我真不明白
I don't understand!
妈妈发疯 差点杀了它
That crazy mama almost killed him!
它好冰冷
He feels cold.
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do now, man?
不能让它回家 否则‥
We can't bring him home or he'll... Or he'll...
讨厌 妈妈为什么不爱它?
Dang it! Why doesn't she love him!
我爱它 你爱它
I love him! You love him!
这不公平
It's not fair!
阿宝 等等
Finn, wait!
妈妈应该爱小孩才对‥
Mama's supposed to love baby! She's supposed to love baby!
-天啊 -笨蛋 它是你的孩子
Oh, man! - It's yours, idiot!
你不认得自己的孩子了吗?
Don't you recognize your own baby?
阿宝 我搞清楚了
Finn! I figured it out, dude!
问题出在果汁
It's the juice!
它闻起来要有妈妈的果汁味
The Jiggler needs to smell like its mama's juice!
野生动物都靠气味相认
That's how wild animals know what's goin' on!
这小子身上都干透了
And this guy right here is all drained out!
老弟 我们得把它扔进池子里
We gotta toss it in the soup, brother!
好‥
All right! Okay!
希望你明白我爱你 宝贝
I loved you, baby. I hope you know that.
帮我向你妈问好
Word to your mother!
我再也不绑♥架♥了
I'll never kidnap again.
那还用说 真是场恶梦
You said it. That was a nightmare.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表