剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
巫婆的花♥园♥
兄弟 我们还要 跟着这只青蛙多久?
Dude, how long are we gonna follow this frog?
我只是想看它戴上皇冠
I just wanna see him put on that crown.
里面看起来超酷的
It looks cool in there.
可惜我们没有钥匙
Too bad we don't have the key to this.
你在说笑吗? 我这儿有两把钥匙
What are you talking about? I got two keys right here.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
-老皮 这些是甜甜圈吗? -看起来是
Jake, are these doughnuts? - They look like doughnuts.
搞不好是有毒的甜甜圈
But maybe they're poisonous doughnuts.
上吧 老皮 把毒素吸出来
Yeah. Sniff it, Jake. Suck up those toxins.
等等 我根本没闻过毒药的味道
Wait a second... I don't know what poison smells like.
我变
Razzamafoo!
-怎么回事? -你吃了我的甜甜圈
What gives? - You ate one of my doughnuts!
我没有 我只闻了一下
No, I didn't. I just sniffed it.
你说谎
You're lying!
到处都是魔法狗的口臭
The stink of magic dog lips is everywhere!
我的老蛞蝓
Holy slug, lady!
冷静点
Calm down.
-听着 巫婆太太 -我未婚
Listen, Mrs. Witch. - I never married.
我没有吃你的甜甜圈
Well, I never ate your doughnuts.
你就有 你正在吃
You're eating one right now!
我没有
I am not...
好怪 我什么时候拿了这个?
That's weird. I don't even remember grabbing this.
一定是我的潜意识肚子饿了
My subconscious must be hungry, eh?
随便啦
Whatever.
魔法力量溜光光
Magicus no moricus!
兄弟 你还好吧?
Dude, are you okay?
没事 我好得很
Yeah, I think so.
只是有一点冷
Just a little chilly.
她对你做了什么?
What did she do to you?
我去除了他的魔力
I stripped him of his magical powers.
就因为他偷吃了你 数十亿个甜甜圈里的一个?
For stealing one of your billions of doughnuts?
就是说嘛 我又不是杀了你老公
Yeah, it's not like I killed your husband or something.
我没有结婚
I'm not married!
重点是你反应过度了
The point is you overreacted.
搞什么 以前我这玩意比现在多八个
And what gives? I used to have like eight more of these things.
取回魔力的唯一方法
The only way I'll give back your powers is...
就是承认你的错误并道歉
if you admit your error and say you're sorry...
真心诚意
and mean it!
因为我能分辨真假
'Cause I can tell the difference.
你想得美
Well, you can forget it
因为犯错的人是你
because you're the one who's wrong.
-对吧? -完全同意 老兄
Right? - Total support, dude.
哪儿来就哪儿去
Go backicus from whence you camicus.
你根本在乱说一通吧
Aw, now you're just making these up.
你们没事吧?
Are you all right,
我的亲亲小甜甜圈
my... My doughnut pretties?
等一下 你是贝果
Wait a second. You're a bagel!
骗子 到处都是骗子
Liars! Liars everywhere!
一定有办法取回你的魔力
There's gotta be a way to get your powers back.
不过你的魔力怎么来的?
Where'd they come from anyway?
天生就有吗?还是说…
Were you born with them? Or...
你经历了一场可怕的工业事故
did you have a freak industrial accident?
好久以前的事了
That takes me back.
我要回忆一下
Lemme just remember.
我看到回忆中还是幼犬的我
I see a memory. When I was just a pupster.
在烂泥巴里滚来滚去
I'm rolling around in a mud puddle.
我好爱这么做
And I'm just lovin's it.
回忆过去好辛苦
Remembering is hard work.
那接下来呢?
What happened next?
我跑进烂泥巴 然后‥
I went into the mud and
就变成有魔力的狗了?
I guess I became a magic dog?
好的 这下方向明确了
Okay. Then our course is clear.
你要滚过哇塞秘境所有的烂泥坑
We'll roll you in every mud puddle in Ooo...
直到发现魔法泥巴坑为止
until we find the one that'll restore your powers!
你疯了 兄弟
That's nuts, man.
你知道哇塞秘境 有多少个烂泥坑吗?
You got any idea of how many mud puddles are in the land of Ooo?
四个 甚至五个
Four? Maybe even five?
老皮 别灰心 我们是无敌幸运星 老兄
Jake, c'mon, we've always been lucky, buddy.
说不定第一个烂泥坑就是对的
Maybe the first mud puddle we find will be the right one.
胡扯 不过我喜欢
Nonsense. But I like it.
-那就出发吧 -太棒了 出发吧
Then away. - Yeah! Let's do it!
天啊
Omigosh.
糟糕 我忘记我已经没有魔力了
I forgot that I don't have magic powers anymore.
没有魔力要怎么找烂泥坑?
How do we search for the mud without my powers?
用跑的 就像活力十足的小男孩
We run. Run like energetic little boys.
我一直以为跑步也是脚的魔法
This whole time, I thought running was some sort of leg magic.
看看我 我在跑步
Look at me. I'm runnin'.
糟了
Oh, no.
跑步是邪恶的
Running is evil.
振作点 懒骨头
C'mon, lazybones.
-太难了 -你可以坐在我的背包上
It's too hard. - I guess you could ride on my backpack.
我勾不到
I can't reach.
你还好吧 阿宝?
You good, Finn?
只是你勒得有点紧
You're strangling me a little is all.
看那边 垃圾河对面
Look there. Across the river of junk.
有个完美的烂泥坑
There's an ideal mud puddle.
我要变成一艘船
I'll stretch into a boat!
我开始想念我的魔法了
Starting to really miss that ol' magic of mine.
游过这条河很简单
We can swim this river, easy.
来吧 老皮
C'mon, Jake.
天啊 看起很累人
Man, that looks exhausting.
你说得对 老皮 真的很累人
You're right, Jake. It is exhausting.
你是什么?
What are you?
我是你的潜意识
I'm your subconscious!
好喔 你在这里干嘛?
Okay. But what are you doing here?
我是来告诉你要相信自己的感觉
I'm here to tell you that what you're feelin' deep down inside is true.
游泳过河太困难了
It is way too hard to swim across the river.
戴帽子简单多了
It's easier to wear a hat.
来吧 戴个帽子
Here, have a hat.
-幸会 -老皮 别自言自语了
Man, I'm glad I met you. - Jake, stop talking to yourself.
快点过河
Cross over already.
我不能游过那条河 老兄
I can't swim that river, dude.
我的潜意识说太困难了
My subconscious says it's too hard.
看看我的帽子
Check out this hat though!
他有什么毛病?
What's wrong with that guy?
你在那边等我一下
Then just wait for me there!
你在做什么 阿宝?
Whatcha workin' on, Finn?
-所有的事 -看看你 挺厉害的
Everything. - Look at you. Doin' stuff.
-是椅子吗? -给我坐的吗?
Oh, is it a chair? A chair for my butt?
烂泥巴探险
Mudventure.
-成功了吗? -成功了 我感觉到了
Did it work? - Oh, yeah, I can feel this workin'.
说实在 你该一起滚泥巴 阿宝
In fact, you should roll in the mud with me, Finn.
我们就都有魔法了
We can both be magic.
一点都没用
This isn't working at all.
这只是普通的烂泥巴
This isn't the right mud.
我只希望这一切赶快结束
I was just really hoping this was over and done.
好吧 那去找另外一个烂泥坑吧
Okay. Then let's just go find another mud puddle.
事实上 圆润的身体害我有点累
Actually, I'm feelin' kind of chubby... Tired.
我们明天再去行吗?
Can't we do this tomorrow?
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
你只要回去跟巫婆道歉 就可以拿回魔法
Just go back to the witch and apologize and get your powers back.
绝对不要 我宁愿一辈子没魔力
Never. I'd rather be powerless forever
也不要道歉
than apologize.
我懒得很有骨气
I'm lazy but prideful.
你连试都没试 老兄
You're not even trying, man!
你先是不愿意跑 现在你又‥
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表