剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我没有吐
I didn't throw up.
这种粥非常适口
This gruel is very adequate.
是啊
Yeah!
这是伟大的 杰克!
This is great, Jake!
是的 我们真的在帮助人们
Yeah, we're really helping people.
哇 看看这是谁
Whoa, look who it is.
老兄 你还活着
Dude, you're alive!
不 谢谢你们俩!
No thanks to you two!
那条龙追了我两天
That dragon chased
me for two days!
然后我迷失了 呃 三天 然后我摔倒了
And then I was lost for, uh,
three days, and then I fell
被一位美丽的女魔法师施咒一周?
under a spell of a beautiful
enchantress for, uh, a week?
那就是二加三...
So that's two plus three...
加一周 -
plus a week —
嘘伙计 稀饭
Shh. Dude, gruel.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
嗯?
Hmm?
怎么回事?
Aah! What's happening?
啊?
Huh?
哦 那可能是我在食谱里加的石肤药水
Oh, that's probably the stone-skin
potion I added to the recipe.
它能为你的身体提供生长盔甲的力量
It gives your body the
power to grow armor.
什么?什么?
What? Uh?
哦!
Oh! Aah!
老兄 你用了多少药水?
Dude, how much of that potion did you use?
啊
Aah!
我的肚子在喷火
My tummy is breathing fire!
天哪 我还以为人们会喜欢这样呢
Geez, I thought people would like that.
为什么?
VlLLAGER:
Why?
为什么会有人想要这样?
Why would anyonewant that?
这样你就能抵御邪恶的怪物!
So you can defend against evil monsters!
你应该去打怪物 这样我们就不用自卫了!
You're supposed to beat up monsters
so we don't haveto defend ourselves!
不 你看 我是在以非暴♥力♥的方式帮助你
No, see, I'm helping you nonviolently.
帮助?
Helping?
我的手都不能动了!
I can't even move my hands!
我是鞋匠
I'm a Cobbler!
我怎么能用这些没用的大块头手套拼凑起来呢?
How am I supposed to cobble
with these useless chunk mitts?
所以 村里需要一个新的摇铃手帮忙 是吗?
So, the village needs the help
of a newcobbler, eh?
嗯
Hmm.
什么?什么?
What? No!
好吧 我们是小丑!
All right, we're cobblers!
不 你没有!
No, you're not!
你只是在我去看皮肤病的时候帮我看店!
You're just watching my shop
while I go to the dermatologist!
不要试图拼凑任何东西!
And don't try to cobble anything!
Cobble "到底是什么意思?
What does "Cobble" mean, anyway?
我认为这与鞋子有关
I think it has something to do with shoes.
打扰一下你能帮我吗?
Excuse me. Can you help me?
我需要把断掉的鞋跟修好
I need a broken heel fixed.
我要去参加一个盛大的葬礼
I'm going to a fancy funeral.
我当然会帮忙
Of course I'll help!
那里Hwah!
There! Hwah!
Pkow!
Pkow!
啊!
Ah!
现在 如果邪恶出现在葬礼上 你就可以击退它了
Now you can fight off evil if
it shows up at the funeral.
你用魔法钉子修好了那只鞋?
You fix that shoe with a magic nail?
也许吧
Maybe.
真酷
Whoa!
- Cool!
我不能穿着这些去参加葬礼!
I cannot go to the funeral in these!
大家好
Hey, everyone!
我看完病回来了
I'm back from the doctor!
为什么?
Uh, why?
而且我不应该带客人来!
And I'm not supposed to bring a guest!
滚出去
Get out!
显然 我在非暴♥力♥方面很糟糕
Apparently, I suck at being nonviolent.
老兄 "烂 "是第一步
Dude, sucking at something is the first step
对某件事情有点擅长
towards being sort of good at something.
你和我现在就像小婴儿比利、
You and I are like little
baby Billys right now,
我们正在 "吮吸 "第一瓶非暴♥力♥牛奶
and we're "sucking" on our
first bottle of nonviolent milk.
手提包
Totes.
我不会再 "拉屎拉尿 "了
I'll stop "Pooping my diaper."
哇 什么?
Whoa, what?
救命我需要医疗帮助!
Help! I need medical help!
医疗救助?嗯
Medical help? Hmm.
我们能提供什么帮助?
How can we help?
我想通过手术让我的身体变得火♥辣♥
I want surgery to make my body hot.
哎呀
Yikes.
是啊 我知道我已经很迷人了、
Yeah, I know I'm already pretty smokin',
但我买♥♥了这件泳衣、
but I bought this swimsuit,
所以我需要一个泳装身材
so I need a swimsuit body.
你想做严重的整容手术吗?
You up for some serious plastic surgery?
哦 是的 这个身体又热又有力!
Oh, yeah, this bod is hot and powerful!
啊?什么?
Huh? Oh, what.
哇哦啊
Whoa! Aah!
老兄 你是不是又用了魔法钉?
Dude, did you use a magic nail again?
我还剩三个!
I've got three left!
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
我们把你改造成了一个生化战士!
We transformed you
into a cyborg fighter!
很性感吧?
That's hot, right?
没人觉得这个造型性感!
No one thinks this look is hot!
哦 我的花边 你是最美的--啊!
Oh, my laces, you're
the most beautiful — aah!
杰克?
Jake?
- Yeah?
我认为我们不使用暴♥力♥会伤害到人们
I think us not being
violent is hurting people.
比利一定会很伤心的
Man, Billy is gonna be so bummed out.
如果我们逃跑就不会 Finn
Not if we run away, Finn.
我们将不得不住在中途之家 成为食人族 但我们会活下来
We'll have to live in halfway homes
and be cannibals, but we'll survive.
我只想坐在这里呻♥吟♥
I just want to sit here and moan.
那我就和你一起呻♥吟♥吧 伙计
Then I'll moan with you, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
不客气
You're welcome.
啊救救我
Aah! Aah! Help me!
放松!
Relax!
我只是要去磨你了!
I'm just gonna grindyou up!
哦 天哪 又是这个草袋?
Oh, man, this grass bag again?
嘿 作恶者 嗯 你能安静地做你的坏事吗?
Hey, evil-doer, um,
can you keep your evil-doing quiet?
芬恩正在处理一些沉重的事情
Finn is dealing with
some heavy stuff over here.
它并不邪恶!
It's not evil!
当它们这么老的时候 它们就想被碾碎!
When they get this old,
they want to be ground up!
对吧 你这个老蝙蝠?
Right, you old bat?
救命! - 对不对?
Help!
- Right?
啊?
Huh?
义愤填膺地举起拳头?
A fist raised in righteous anger?
哦 不 是我的拳头!
Oh, no, it's myfist!
我得想个办法救这位老太太 但又不能
I've got to think of a way
to save this old lady without
打这家伙的脸
punching this guy in the face!
嗯
Hmm.
是的 你想被磨碎 对吗?
Yeah, you want to get ground up, right?
错!
Wrong!
- Ow!
我什么也想不起来
I couldn't think of anything.
大便!
Poop!
我用暴♥力♥救了她!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表