剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我没事儿 没事儿
Oh, it's fine.
我的资产都有保险
All my assets are insured.
失陪了 我要去修补裂缝
Pardon. I have to go spackle my cracks.
为什么这个地方越来越糟呢
Why is this town just gettin' worse and worse?
是啊 我也不懂
Yes. Why indeed.
臭狼人想要干嘛?
What are you werewolves up to?
我们不是臭狼人
We're not where wolves.
我们是问题狼人
We're why-wolves.
问题狼人?
Why-wolves?
我们很有追根究底的精神
Creatures possessed by the spirit of inquiry...
而且 很嗜血
and bloodlust.
-什么? -拜托
What? - Please,
等到课堂结束再问问题
save your questions until the end of the lecture.
我们的生态系统
Our ecosystem...
最低的就是房♥子人
at the bottom level are the house people.
如果有机会
Given the opportunity,
我们问题狼人 可以轻易解决他们
we why-wolves would easily wipe them out.
但是‥
However.
阿绿的存在是天然的阻碍物
Donny's presence is a natural deterrent.
他的恶劣 会产生刺♥激♥性的有害气体
His jerkiness is so powerful... that it produces a pungent gas,
恶臭氧 对狼人来说那是致命的毒素
Obnoxygen. To why-wolves, it is a deadly poison.
但你们解决了恶霸阿绿
But since you've removed the jerk, Donny...
我们会把房♥子都吃光
we will devour the houses...
我们的人口就会快速扩张
and our population will rapidly swell
直到我们狼人 被宇宙猫头鹰吃掉
until... we are, in turn, devoured by the cosmic owl.
这是自然的过程
Such is the course of nature.
但是到那一天 还需要很长一段时间
But it'll be a pretty sweet ride up until that point.
今晚 我们要把无辜的人 当大餐
Tonight, we feast on the blood of the innocents.
不好了 我要把阿绿找回来
Oh, no. I have to get Donny back.
阿绿 你赶快走
Donny, you have to go right now
阻止问题狼人‥
and stop the why-wolves from...
-阿宝少爷回来了 -怎么回事?
Master Finn has returned. - What's it goin'?
多亏了你 我再也不会当恶霸了
Thanks to you... I shall never be jerky again.
不行‥
Oh, no. No.
这样不对 我需要恶霸阿绿产生恶臭氧
This is all wrong. We need jerk Donny to make the Obnoxygen.
-还有‥ -放轻松
And... - Steady on, Finn.
你可能有点脱水
Perhaps you are dehydrated.
这是老皮教我的
It's as Jake taught me.
#八盎司 八杯水 一周有八天#
#Eight ounces, eight glasses, eight days a week#
我帮你拿点水
I'll fetch you some tap water.
-你穿牛仔裤吗? -当然
Are you wearing jeans now? - Surely.
#要穿裤子 去穿裤子#
#Gotta get pants. Go get your pants#
#还有钮扣#
#Button fly#
这首我自己写的
I wrote that one myself.
-失陪一下 -但是‥
Pardoname. - But...
但是‥
But...
阿绿 你穿牛仔裤真好看
Donny. You're looking good in those jeans.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
很厉害吧
Miraculous, isn't it?
我只是教他我的音乐规则
I just kept teachin' him my musical rules.
现在他太完美了
And now he's perfect.
不对 我们搞砸了
No. We messed up, Jake.
如果阿绿不去当恶霸 房♥子人就完蛋了
The house people are doomed if Donny doesn't go back to being town jerk.
我已经不想要再当恶霸了
I've no intention of being a jerk again.
如果你不当 房♥子人就完蛋了
But the housies will be wiped out if you don't.
听起来很惨
It sounds tragic,
但是我要洗心革面
but I'm turning over a new leaf.
阿绿 你一定要
Donny, you gotta go.
不要就是不要
Finn, no means no.
相信你会尊重我的决定
I'm sure you will respect my wishes.
住手 不要啊
No. Stop. No.
快去解决这些问题狼人
Now, go be a jerk to those why-wolves.
不要
No.
我用我的音乐讯息阻止他们
I'll use my musical messages to stop them.
我看看‥我有洗衣服规矩
Let's see, I've got one on the ethics of laundry,
行人穿越守则 这个不错
cross-walkery. Here's a good one.
够了 这里就快完蛋了
Man, the town is getting creamed.
你不当恶霸 就是个真正的恶霸
By not being a jerk, you're being a real jerk, Donny.
#好好梳个头 正是时候#
#Comb your hair right, it's a good time#
#涂上发蜡 两边推高#
#Sticky, sticky pomade, short back and sides#
为什么都没有人要理我?
Why isn't anyone paying attention to my words?
他真的很在乎他的歌♥曲
He sure is sensitive about his songs.
因为他们觉得你的歌♥很蠢
It's 'cause they think your songs are dumb.
-什么? -你在说什么?
What? - What are you saying?
如果我们不鼓励他的才华 他可能会变回恶霸‥
If we don't encourage his talent, he might revert back to jerk D...
阿绿 大家都说 你的歌♥超难听的啦
Hey, Donny. Everyone says your songs are super balls.
他们都觉得你是超级恶霸
They all think you're a real jerk.
但是‥我改变了
But I've changed.
他们为什么要这么说?
Why would they say that?
#同理心 同理心#
#Empathy#
#把我的立‥#
#Put your mind inside...#
你真的好可悲 真是搞笑
You're so pathetic. So comical.
说我是恶霸 是吗?
Think I'm a jerk, do they?
我觉得超级可恨
I'm feelin' obnoxious.
问题狼人真酷 我说笑的
You wolves are cool. Just kidding.
是恶臭氧来了 撤退
Obnoxygen cloud. Egress.
我们得救了
The town is saved.
走开一点啦
Get off of me, nerds.
你成功了 阿绿
You did it, Donny.
你变回大恶霸了
You're a full-blown jerk again.
什么 你才是恶霸?
What? You're the jerk.
房♥子人 准备好听新歌♥了吗?
Housies. Ready to hear my new song?
这是关于阿宝 为了救人却背叛朋友
It's about how Finn will betray you just to save lives.
我对不起你
I'm sorry, Donny.
我永远都不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you, Finn.
走吧 我们去湖边 静静看着湖水
Come on, we can go stare wistfully at the lake.
我‥好主意 走吧
I'd like that. Very much.
我超爱当恶霸的
I love bein' a jerk.
谢了 阿宝
Thanks, Finn.
人呢?
Finn?
你这个懦夫
Finn, you loser.
我不会忘了你
I'll never forget you.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表