剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
海洋恐惧
在心灵最幽暗的深处
有一种名为恐惧的疾病
吞噬了无法与之抗衡的灵魂
快回来 小偷
Come back, thief.
别再对我放屁了 很恶心
Stop farting on me. It's gross.
你不能到处偷靴子
You can't just go around stealing boots.
没错 而且偷靴子的惩罚
Yeah. And you know the penalty for stealing boots.
就是对蝾螈放臭屁
It's poots. On newts.
他要逃到湖里了
He's getting away into that lake.
那不是湖 而是海洋
Dude, that isn't a lake. That's an ocean.
-对蝾螈放臭屁‥ -走开
Bark...
-对蝾螈放臭屁 -不要
Poots on newts. - No!
我来了 老皮
I'm comin', Jake.
脱下鞋子 把蝾螈臭死
I'll poot on that newt as soon as I'm bare foot.
我肚子是怎么回事?
Why's my stomach going nuts?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我就是你内在恐惧的模样
I am the manifestation of your fear.
-对海洋的恐惧 -什么?
Fear of the ocean. - What?
我又不会怕湖泊 水井 河流
I'm not afraid of lakes, wells, or rivers.
溪流 深井或水坑
Streams, or deep wells or puddles.
我怎么会害怕‥
Why would I be afraid of...
因为你是胆小鬼
'Cause you're a wuss.
我才不是 我可是这边的英雄
I'm no wuss. I'm the hero around these parts.
你太害怕海洋了 所以不能成为真英雄
You're too scared of the ocean to ever be a true hero.
才不是 我什么都不怕
Not true. I'm not scared of nothin'.
我可以克服恐惧
I shall conquer my fear.
-最好可以 -我会的
Yeah, right. - No, I will.
我会克服我的恐惧
I'll conquer my fear.
你当然可以
Of course you will.
我还住在芳香的两房♥公♥寓♥呢
And I live in a two bedroom apartment that doesn't smell like vomit.
我是在讽刺
Sarcasm.
兄弟‥你看到了吗?
Dude. Dude, did you see me?
我就这样‥
I was all like, whomp.
然后我又说"接招"
And then, I was all like, "take this!"
然后‥你怎么了 兄弟?
And then... Hey, what's wrong with you, dude?
老皮 我好像害怕海洋
Jake, I think I'm afraid of the ocean.
你说什么?
Say what now?
你可以帮我克服恐惧吗?
I need your help to overcome my fear. Will you do it?
我不想
No. I don't really wanna do it.
老皮 拜托
Jake, c'mon.
开玩笑的 我愿意
I'm just messing with you. I'll do it.
怎么开始?
Where to start?
好吧 我们先在水边走走
Okay. I think we should just take a few steps in the water.
如果你会怕 就牵好我的手
You can hold Jaker's hand if you're scared.
没关系 问题在这里
It's okay, dude. I see the problem.
就是你的脚
It's just your feet.
别害怕 我不会被吓倒
Don't wanna be scared. I shall not be scared.
我好害怕
I'm afraid!
老皮 快把我弄上岸
Jake, get me out of the water.
快点‥
Now, Jake. Now.
天啊 你真的很害怕海洋
Hot jam. You're really scared of the ocean.
其实看你这么害怕 倒让我想到一个点子
In fact, you're so scared, it gives me an idea.
我们来做害怕海洋的生意吧
Let's start a business of being scared of the ocean.
-老皮 -好啦‥
Jake. - Okay.
我有一个克服恐惧的计划 明早开始实施
I have a plan to get rid of your fear. We'll start tomorrow morning.
但我现在就必须克服
But I must conquer this now.
我根本就不害怕
I'm not afraid of you.
我好害怕‥
I'm afraid of you.
好吧 我们明天再试
Okay, yeah. Let's try tomorrow.
阿宝‥快起来
Finn. Finn. Hey, Finn. Wake up.
-早安 老皮 -准备要克服海洋恐惧了吗?
Mornin', Jake. - Ready for me to help you get over your ocean fear?
-好了 -很好
Yeah, man. - Cool,
但你要求我 我才会帮你
but I can only do this... if you ask me.
-我求你 -那就准备实行三步骤计划
I'm asking. - Then get ready for my three-step plan.
第一步就要先消除你的恐惧
Watch your troubles melt away with step one.
老皮 你疯了吗? 这样是行不通的
Jake, are you crazy? This is not an okay thing to do.
别这样 海洋是你的朋友
Come on. The ocean is your friend.
现在你的身边都是朋友
And you got friends all around you right now.
无穷无尽的朋友
Miles and miles of friends.
你疯了
You're nuts.
别挣扎了 兄弟
Don't try to struggle, man.
等等就让你出来
I'll let you out in a second.
你得先冷静
You just need to calm down.
真的吗? 好吧 我冷静了
Really? Okay, I'm calming down.
很好 你做得很棒
That's great. You're doing great.
准备进行第二步了吗?
Ready for step two?
好 没问题
Yeah, man. I can do it.
好的 第二步
All right, dude. Step two.
老皮 别开玩笑 水碰到我了
Jake. This isn't a joke. It's touching me.
让水拥抱你 像抱着婴儿一样
Let it hold you, man. Let it hold you like a child.
我正努力让水拥抱我
I'm trying to let it hold me.
控制你的呼吸
Control your breathing.
-没什么用 -这表示要进行第三步
This isn't working. - That means we gotta move to step three.
-别尖叫 -什么?
Just don't scream. - What?
现在我要把你按进水里
I'm gonna push you under water with my jowls.
别尖叫‥
Just don't scream. Don't scream.
-什么? -别叫 憋住气
What? - Don't scream. Hold your breath, Finn.
你可以的 兄弟
You got it, dude.
带我走‥快点‥
Get me away, Jake! Now, Jake, now, right now! Get me away!
住手 阿宝
Finn. Stop it. Finn!
我安全了‥
I'm safe.
-我表现得如何? -还是放弃算了
How did I do? - I think we should give up.
什么 我已经撑到第三步了
What? I made it all the way to level three.
阿宝 并不是我不想帮你
Look, Finn. It's not that I don't want to help you.
我只是不想再被打了
I just don't want to get beat up anymore.
我是靠脸吃饭的
I mean, this is my bread and butter.
我不能害自己没饭吃
I can't have you messing up my bread and butter, dude.
你得帮我 不然我做不到
You have to help me. I can't do this without you.
好吧 但你要发誓不再打我
Okay, fine. But only if you swear not to hit me anymore.
我发誓我不会再打你
I swear I won't hit you anymore.
还有发誓说话要押韵 全都押韵
And also swear to only speak in rhymes. Speak in rhymes all the times.
我发誓 猪有发丝
I swear. And pigs have hair.
很好 既然你还不满足 那就进入第四步
Yes, perfect. And since you want more, it's time for step four.
什么 这不是三步骤计划吗?
What? I thought you said it was a three-step plan... Man.
就当我的数学不好
I'm not that good at counting.
来吧
Come on.
我们潜入深海 把内心恐惧赶跑
Let's go kick your fear of the ocean where the sun don't shine.
搭上海参号♥
In the Sea Cucumber.
兄弟快看 非常厉害
Check it, dude. One hundred percent awesome-itude.
非常厉害 你真变♥态♥
Yeah. It's pretty math. You psychopath.
如果你睁眼 就能看见有多厉害
You know, it looks way more math if you open your eyes.
看吧 海洋很美
See, man, the ocean is beautiful.
没道理要害怕美丽的东西
There's no reason to be afraid of things that are beautiful.
风景很不错 心情很快活
Hey, this isn't that bad. I'm actually glad.
你看 黑色深渊
Hey look, a black abyss.
我们去看看 酸泡菜
Let's go check it out, sauerkraut.
不行 老皮 快回头‥
No, Jake. Turn around!
不好了
No!
同样的字说两次 不算押韵
Saying turn around twice doesn't count as a rhyme, dude.
你发誓不打我的脸
Hey, you swore. My bread and butter.
不要‥
No, dude, don't.
别担心 不要紧
Don't worry, dude. Everything's cool.
完美地承接第五步
This is the perfect segue into level five.
穿上这个
Here, put this on.
只要别碰紧急拉绳
Just make sure you don't pull the emergency tab.
我说别碰‥
No, dude. I said don't...
老皮‥
Jake? Jake!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表