剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
无趣的家伙
What a lame-o.
阿布 我准备好拿最大的星星了
Bufo. I'm ready to get that big star.
老实说
To tell true,
最后的魔法不是免费的
the last power is not free.
什么? 别这样 老兄 我没有钱
What? You can't do this to me, man. I've got no money.
不是 我们不要钱
No, no cash.
想得到最后的星星 你必须发誓负起终极责任
For the final star, you must take... the Pledge of Ultimate Responsibility.
好 我发誓
Okay, I'll take that pledge.
你确定? 你或许不太清楚‥
Are you sure? Perhaps you're not... sufficiently familiar with...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
说不定有些后果你无法‥
Well, there may be ramifications that you cannot...
就让我发誓吧 老兄
Just let me take that pledge, man.
天啊 从来没有人这么 不负责任地负责任
My word. I've never met someone so irresponsibly responsible.
很好 现在抓住我的手
Very well then, you must grasp my hand.
就这样? 简单
That's it? Easy.
我的大星星 万岁
My big star! Yes.
等等 我在哪儿?
Wait, where am I?
仔细看你面前那颗比例模型球
Direct your attention to the scale-model orb.
那个小行星即将撞击这座庙吗?
Is that asteroid heading for this very temple?
是的 它已经朝这座庙飞847年了
Yes. It's been heading for this temple for 847 years.
只有终极巫师的魔力 能够阻止它靠近
Only the magic of the Ultimate Wizards... keeps it from getting any closer.
快点 对那颗球施加魔力
Quickly add your power to that of the orb.
好啊
Okay.
好了 现在呢?
I got it. Now what?
现在我要把杰瑞米长老 从誓言中解放出来
Now, I release the elder Jeremy from his pledge.
-雷札马呼 -时间到了
Razzamafoo! - It's about time.
你剩下的人生负责顶替他的职务
And you take his place... for the rest of your natural life.
太棒了 等等 什么?
Awesome. Wait. What?
这就是终极责任的誓约内容
This is what you signed up for when you took the... Pledge of Ultimate Responsibility.
这就是所有的巫师训练的目的?
This is what all the wizard training was about?
-你骗我 -年轻巫师 小行星靠近了
You tricked me. - Young wizard. The asteroid approaches.
对喔 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
我当然得骗你
I tricked you, of course.
不然有人会自愿做这苦差事吗?
But would anyone ever volunteer to do this?
我走罗
I'm out.
天啊 糟透了
Aw, man. This sucks.
长老们 一定有更好的办法
Old people, there's got to be a better way.
没有 从古至今都是这样做的
Nope. This is how the ancient ones wanted it.
是吗? 我倒是有个新潮的主意
Yeah? I got a younger idea.
傻瓜 你的新花样 只会害我们全部死掉
You fool. Your newfangled thinking will get us all killed.
青年文化万岁
Youth culture forever!
你疯了吗?
Have you gone crazy?
快回弹力吊带上
Get back in the bouncy harness.
-睡觉 -你‥
Sleep. You are...
终极巫术 启动
Ultimate wizardry, activate.
或许脚的位置不对
Maybe my footing's off?
这就对了
There you go.
我使出龙之眼
I cast dragon eyes.
老虎爪
Tiger claw.
神剑手
Vorpal hand.
火焰脚
Blazing feet.
天使双翅
Beauteous wings.
最后‥
And finally...
我没有唱名的所有魔法
every other power I didn't mention by name.
只要合并所有的魔法
With all my magics combined,
我应该就能把整个村落 搬离小行星的轨道
I'm powerful enough... to move the entire village out of the asteroid's path.
我需要帮助 老皮 快醒醒
I need some help. Jake. Awaken.
反弹
Reflect.
我活了 上面那是什么?
Hey, I'm alive. What's that up there?
糟了
Oh no!
我的笨蛋新主意要害死数百人了
My stupid young idea will be responsible for hundreds of deaths.
就是你害的
It sure will.
老巫师 你们放下职责来帮我
Old wizards. You ditched your responsibility to help me!
什么? 才不是
What? No.
不离开就会被小行星撞死
We left so we wouldn't be killed by that asteroid.
好吧 既然你们来了 帮个忙 好吗?
Okay. Since you're here already, can you lend me a hand?
做得好 多亏我们 村庄获救了
Nice job. Thanks to us, the village is saved.
而且你们还可以安享天年
And we reclaimed a few of your twilight years.
别忘了感谢我
Don't forget to thank me
我847年计划就是为了这一刻
for this was my plan for all of these 847 years.
想得美 你的计划只是 骗一群傻蛋阻止小行星靠近
No way. Your plan was to dupe a succession of rubes... into keeping the asteroid at bay.
或许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
我不再赠送免费魔力了
No more giving out free powers.
我在此放弃所有的魔法
I hereby renounce all magic.
我的人生结束了
My life is over!
冷静 老兄 你不用辞掉工作
Chill, man. You don't have to quit your job.
-不用吗? -不用
I don't? - Naw,
别抢其他人的点子就好了
just don't take credit for ideas that aren't yours.
好吧 好点子
Okay. Good idea.
幸好我想到了
Glad I thought of it.
裸体的小孩
Hey, naked kid.
想要免费的恶魔心脏吗?
You want some free demon heart?
-好啊 -真圆♥满♥
Aw, yeah. - Full circle.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表