剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
便便山的回忆
你们确定要 再来一杯乌贼墨汁吗?
You guys sure you want another round of squid ink?
以小男孩来说 你还算不错
You're not too bad for a human boy.
还不错? 我还要强多了
Not too bad? I'm better than that.
老皮 你听到了吗?
Jake. Do you hear that?
你说什么?
What did you say?
我听到有人在哭
I think someone's crying.
走开 这很严重
Stop! This is serious.
我要找出到底是谁在哭
I gotta go find out where that crying is coming from.
给我回来 胆小鬼
Get back here, you chicken.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
你不能打闹到一半就离开
You can't just walk away from a rough-house.
你们这群冷血的强盗听好了
Listen up, you cold-hearted marauders.
有人需要帮忙 我不会置之不理
Somebody's out there crying for help, and I'm not gonna ignore that.
来了 说出来吧
Aw, here it comes. Lay it down, Finn.
很久以前 我还是个宝宝
A long time ago when I was a baby...
我在叶子上便便
...I went boom-boom on a leaf.
便便 然后我向后倒
Boom. Boom. Then I fell backwards
坐到便便上面
and sat in my own boom-boom.
啪嗒
我哭了一整天
I cried for a day...
但没有人来帮助我
but no one came to help me.
那一天起 我就发誓要助人
That day, I vowed to help anyone in need...
不管他们的问题有多小
no matter how small their problem.
所以我一定要去
And that's why I need to go.
真是个好榜样
That's what I'm talking about, right there.
加油 阿宝
Way to go, Finn.
他到现在便便还会哭
He still cries when he poops.
谢谢各位的理解
Thanks for being cool, guys.
等等 阿宝
Wait up, Finn.
声音是从那边传来的
It's coming from up there.
一定是有人被落石困住了
Someone must be caught in that avalanche.
我们去帮他吧
Let's get it on.
到底谁在哭?
So who's crying?
是我
I am.
怎么了 你哭出巨石吗?
What's wrong, fella? You crying boulders?
对 我很难过
Yes. I am sad.
我没得选 上百年来只能看着别人打闹
Having been forced to watch rough-housing men for centuries.
我懂了 你觉得被孤立
I see. You're feeling left out,
你也想要打打闹闹
and you want to rough-house too.
我跟你玩 大个儿 帮我一下 老皮
Well, I'll take you on, tough guy. C'mon, back me up, Jake.
揍他 阿宝 用石头打他
Yeah, do it, Finn. Hit him with a boulder.
再用另一块石头砸他
And then hit him with another rock.
拜托 别打了
Please! No rough-housing.
这让我‥好难过
It makes me so sad.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
因为他们对彼此很残暴
Because they're so rough on each other.
但是 拿捏好分寸的打闹 能训练胆量
But a smooth, well-controlled rough-house... bolsters your guts
还能活络筋骨
and rejuvenates the muscle.
才不是这样
No.
明明很粗鲁 让我很难受
It's raunchy and maddening!
那里的肌肉男身材又恶心又好看
All those men and their disgusting, fantastic bodies!
这个家伙有毛病
This guy's got problems.
你看 妈妈
Look, Mommy.
宝贝 别看 那小孩有毛病
Honey, don't look. That kid's got problems.
-我会帮你 巨山 -什么?
I'll help you, Mountain. - Whoa. What?
我来阻止那些人暴♥力♥相向
I'll stop those rough-housers from being rough.
你真的愿意这么做吗?
Really? You'd do that for me?
没错 我叫做阿宝 我一定会帮助你
Yes, sir. My name's Finn. And I'm gonna help you out.
阿宝 我们该不会 真的要关闭格斗屋吧?
But Finn, we're not gonna shut down the rough-house for real, are we?
当然 但一定会有解决办法
No way, but there's gotta be some kind of solution.
我会想出好办法 巨山
I'll figure this out, Mountain Man.
各位
Hey, you guys.
阿宝 准备好被蹂躏了吗?
Finn. Ready to get destroyed?
还没‥等等
No. Wait.
你们可以别这么残暴吗?
Actually can you guys stop being so rough?
什么‥?
What?
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about, Finn?
可以让温和一点地打闹吗?
Could you just tone down the rough-housing a... A little?
什么?
What? Whoa. Hey.
没事 弟兄们
It's all right, fellas.
我相信这件事与你的便便有关
Finn... I'm sure this "tone down the rough-housing" thing...
我相信这件事与你的便便有关
has something to do with your boom-boom...
我很尊重这一点
and I can respect that.
但怎么能温和地打闹呢?
But how can we possibly make rough-housing less rough?
我有个好主意
I think I have a perfect idea.
这能降低你们出拳的力道
This'll soften your punches for smooth knock-outs...
就像对梦境挥拳一样
like punching a dream.
我的膝盖上有猪‥
Pigs on my knees.
-非常完美 -超级完美
That's like math. Yeah. - Mathematical.
如何 问题解决了吧?
What do you think? Fixed all your problems, right?
没有 现在更糟了
No. That was terrible.
现在他们都在打小动物
Now the men are just punching animals.
比之前还要糟糕 这绝不是个好方法
It's worse than before, and it's in no way a good solution.
-对不起 -你当然应该抱歉
I'm sorry. - Well, you should be.
对动物来说不公平 对我也不公平
It's not fair to those animals. And it's not fair to me.
我可能又会开始哭了
I might just start to cry again, y'know?
-天啊 -拜托 老皮
Oh, man. - Come on, Jake.
我必须再试一次
I gotta give this another shot.
这个家伙简直疯了 你懂吗?
Finn, this guy seems like a real nut job, y'know what I mean?
别再跟他浪费时间了
You don't want to get sucked into this guy's hang-ups.
我必须这么做 老皮
Yes, I do, Jake.
我发誓一定要帮助人
That's what I vowed. To help anyone in need,
不管他们的问题有多小
no matter how small their problem.
便便
至少让我试试 兄弟
At least, I have to try, brother.
好吧 兄弟
So be it, brother.
各位 我回来了
Hey, guys. I'm back.
各位‥
Hey, guys. Guys?
大家‥麻烦暂停一下
Men? Men, please stop a second.
各位‥拜托 我要请你们帮忙
Men? Boys? Please. I have more to ask of you.
兄弟‥?
Bros? My bros? Brother?
干嘛 你刚刚拍我吗?
What? Did you just pet me?
我也要拍你 拍‥
I'll pet you. Pet.
拍‥真不错
Pet. Hey, this is great.
-你刚刚拍我吗? -对啊
Did you just pet me? - Yeah. I did.
那我要拍回去
Well, I'm pettin' you back.
这是‥真是太棒了
What the... This is awesome.
太好了 这行得通
All right. This could be it.
阿宝
Finn...
你用最好的方式解决问题
you're really mixing things up in the best of ways today.
说不定你真的能解决大家的问题
Maybe you can solve everyone's problems...
例如露屁屁小天使
like a cherub with his bottom out.
好啦 我要去告诉巨山
Okay, cool. Hey, I'm gonna go tell the Mountain.
好吧 我要‥
All right. I'm gonna...
这次我要留在这里
I'm gonna stay here this time.
现在你满意了吧?
So everything's fine this time, right?
对 谢谢你 阿宝
Yes. Thank you, Finn.
巨山可以接受互相拍拍 真棒
So the mountain is totally fine with everybody petting. I feel great.
是啊 兄弟 强盗们超爱拍拍的
Right on, man. The marauders are goin' crazy over the petting.
他们都拍到皮肤红肿了 你看
They're pettin' each other raw. Check 'em out.
这很‥好
That's... okay.
这样很不错‥
That's... Yeah, that's fine.
他们好像起疹子了
They look kind of rashy.
阿宝 老弟
Hey, Finn. Hey, man.
如你所见 拍拍好像已经失控了
As you can see, the petting got sort of out of hand.
住手 我们已经不拍了
Stop that. We are done with that.
我们要恢复打闹
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表