剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Awesome.
老皮 我想阿宝又会被痛打了
Jake, I think Finn's getting jacked up again.
不会 他没问题的 他都12岁了
Yeah. Finn can handle it. He's twelve.
我知道有一个办法可以帮他
I think I know a way to help him out.
你应该待在这里 树鼻妹
You should stay here, Tree Trunks.
但是阿宝说我是顶尖的探险家
But Finn said me that I was a top-notch adventurer.
而我的探险家直觉告诉我 要诱惑触手怪
And my adventurer instincts tell me to seduce that tentacle critter
用我的女性魅力和小象的勇气
with my womanly charm and elephant prowess.
你别想去
No way.
你来做什么 树鼻妹?
What are you doing here, Tree Trunks?
帮你啊 我在用身体诱惑这个小伙子
I'm helping you by tempting this guy with my body.
它不是个小伙子 树鼻妹
It's not a guy, Tree Trunks.
它是一只用蛇当武器的脑怪
It's a Snake-Armed Ruby Brain Beast.
就算是脑怪也会寂寞 阿宝
Even Brain Beasts get lonely, Finn.
老皮 你应该要看紧她的
Jake. You were supposed to watch her.
她冲破防线了
She got past me, man.
我试过阻止她 但是我敌不过她
I tried to stop her, but she overpowered me.
快点把她带走
Get her out of here.
阿宝 快点杀了它
Finn, kill it.
我找不到魔法宝石的弱点
I can't find its magic gem weak spot.
在那里
There it is.
成功了 我帮上忙了
I did it. I helped.
我是全世界最性感的探险家
I'm the sexiest adventurer in the world.
树鼻妹 你不是个探险家
Tree Trunks, your not an adventurer.
你又差点把自己害死了
You nearly got yourself killed again.
树鼻妹 你想死吗?
Do you want to die, Tree Trunks?
你以为探险是这样的吗?
Is that what you think adventurers do?
死掉然后让朋友伤心 因为他们救不了你
Die and make all their friends feel terrible... cause they couldn't save you?
冷静 兄弟
Whoa, man.
我‥现在要回家了
I'm going home now.
树鼻妹‥
Tree Trunks.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
阿宝
Oh, Finn.
你真不应该对着 想帮你的小可爱大吼
You shouldn't yell at cuties that just want to help you.
天啊 我好自责
Man. I feel horrible.
我是因为担心她的安全 才对她吼的
I was only yelling because I care about her safety.
你太在乎她才会这样 老弟
That's what happens when you care too much, dude.
树鼻妹‥
Tree Trunks. - Tree Trunks.
阿宝 我找到水晶宝石苹果了
Finn, I found the Crystal Gem Apple.
你真行 树鼻妹
You're the man, Tree Trunks.
树鼻妹 我不应该对你发脾气
Tree Trunks. I'm a huge butt guy for getting mad at you.
我是大笨蛋
I'm a huge fart.
我那么生气是因为我在乎你 不希望看到你受伤
I was only upset because I love you and I don't want to see you get hurt.
真是太感动了 阿宝
That's precious, Finn...
我接受你的道歉 但是要让我亲亲脸颊
and I'll accept your apology if you let me kiss your cheek.
我不知道 我‥
I dunno, I...
让她亲你的脸颊嘛
Let her kiss your cheek, man.
这是一辈子难得的机会耶
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
让她亲你的脸颊嘛
Let her kiss your cheek, man.
这是一辈子难得的机会耶
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我‥不知道耶
I don't know.
水晶守护者
A crystal guardian.
树鼻妹 这次不要再参加战斗了
Tree Trunks. Stay out of the monster battle this time.
我不希望你受到伤害
I don't want you getting hurt.
好啦 我答应你我不参加
All right, I promise I will.
很好 你退开
Radical. Back off, you.
你退开
Back off you.
不要再学我了
Stop copying me.
不要再学我了
Stop copying me.
阿宝
Finn.
我们做什么它们都学
He's copying everything we do.
是我的蝴蝶朋友
Hey, it's my butterfly friend.
好可爱喔
That's precious.
继续跳 树鼻妹
Shake it, Tree Trunks.
继续跳 树鼻妹
Shake it, Tree Trunks.
太好了 趁它学树鼻妹时打它一顿
Jam clam. Let's beat it up while it's copying Tree Trunks.
可恶 真是太烦了 老弟
Crud. This is barf, dude.
天啊 我真呆
Aw, man. I'm a total moron.
这次我们要用树鼻妹的方法战斗
We gotta fight this one Tree Trunks style.
我去拿化妆品
I'll get the make-up.
水晶守护者
Hey, Crystal Guardian.
让树鼻妹咬一口苹果 可以吗?
Are you okay with Tree Trunks taking a bite of that apple?
-我没问题 -我没问题
I'm okay with it. - I'm okay with it.
我是大笨蛋
And I'm stupid.
我是大笨蛋
And I'm stupid.
你听到守护者的话了
You heard the Guardian, TT.
快去咬一口
Bite that thing.
好的
Okay.
-树鼻妹 好吃吗? -对 好吃吗?
How's it taste, Tree Trunks? - Yeah. How is it?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表