剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
偷金怪
老皮‥?
Jake.
太难听了啦
Sounded horrible, man.
我不知道怎么拉
I don't know how to play.
一点也没错
Exactly.
去看看
Let's go.
你先走
Wait up.
我得先帮中提琴调音
I gotta finish tuning my viola.
温柔村民 你们为什么在哭?
Soft people. Why are you all in a tizzy?
偷金怪回来了
The Gut Grinder, he's back.
偷金怪?
The Gut Grinder?
没错
Yes.
偷金怪是个吃金子的怪兽
The Gut Grinder is a gold-eating monster.
很久以前 温柔村民
In the past, the soft people of this village...
喜欢把金子堆在广场中间
enjoyed piling our gold in the center of town
然后围着金子跳舞
and dancing wildly around It.
真是棒透了
It was awesome.
但偷金怪出现偷走了金子
But then the Gut Grinder came and stole our pile of gold.
我们想了个办法
So we adapted...
把金子用大杯子藏起来
and learned how to hide our gold using a big cup.
结果成功了
And it worked.
偷金怪没有再出现
The Gut Grinder didn't come back.
不过最近‥
But recently
这大概是个坏主意
and admittedly, it was probably a bad idea...
我们把金子 从杯子底下拿出来
we took our gold out from under the cup...
重新放在广场中间
and put it in the center of town.
因为我们真的 很爱绕着金子一起跳舞
'Cause we really like dancing around it.
但是天啊‥
But boy, oh boy,
我们铸下大错
was that a mistake.
你猜怎么着?
You know what happened?
它回来把金子全偷走了
It came back and ate all your gold?
对啊‥
Yes.
你不要哭了 老爷爷
Don't cry, soft old man.
我会找到怪兽 让村落恢复和平
I'll find this monster and bring peace to this village.
我发誓
I swear.
发誓做什么?
Swear to what?
我发誓维护正义
I swear to justice.
他发誓维护正义‥
He swears to justice.
好了 它长什么样子?
Okay, so what does he look like?
它太恐怖了
Oh, it's so scary.
它出现时 我们都会吓到闭眼睛失禁
We usually close our eyes and go wee-wee... when he attacks
但是它留下了脚印
but... he left this footprint.
你看 他的爪子跟脚印一样
Look. His paw matches the footprints.
好害怕 我要尿出来了
I'm so scared. I'm gonna go wee-wee.
等等‥
No.
大家不要紧张
Calm down, everybody.
这是我朋友 酷狗老皮
This is my friend, Jake the Dog.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
对啊 我差点尿出来了
Yeah, I almost wee-wee'ed.
等等 你说看到偷金怪 就会想尿尿?
Wait, you were gonna wee-wee if I was the gut grinder?
对啊 我们超怕它
Oh, yeah. We're terrified of him.
那么我就是偷金怪
Then I am the Gut Grinder.
我想要尿尿
I'm gonna wee-wee.
用胳肢窝尿尿
That guy wee-wees weird.
我只是开玩笑的
I'm just kidding, everybody.
我不是偷金怪 我是‥
I'm not the Gut Grinder. I'm...
酷狗老皮
Jake the Dog.
好可爱
Kawaii.
他只是一只可爱的小狗狗
He is just a cute little dog.
别说我可爱‥
Hey. I'm not cute.
狗狗 拍拍
Doggy. Pet.
-怎么样? -我什么都没说
What? - I didn't say anything.
温柔村的各位
People of the village of soft people.
阿宝我和兄弟老皮
I, Finn, and my buddy Jake...
会找到这个可怕怪兽消灭它
will find this monstrous monster and slay it.
来吧 探险时间到
Come on, let's go, Jake.
什么? 不要
What? No.
再见 狗狗
Bye-bye, doggy.
再见 温柔村
Bye, soft village.
老弟 我的脚掌跟脚印很合
Hey Finn... my feet fit these prints pretty well.
万一我真的是偷金怪呢?
What if I really am the Gut Grinder?
你的脚跟什么都合
Dude, your paws'll fit anything.
这倒是真的 这个怎么样
That is true. Check this out.
我是小男孩阿宝 我不会拉提琴
I'm Finn the human, and I stink at viola.
我是酷狗老皮
I'm Jake the dog,
喜欢闻便便
and I put my nose in poop.
便便有很多有趣的味道
There's a lot of interesting smells in poop.
方块人 发生了什么事?
Hey, cube people. What's going on here?
偷金怪冲进我们村落
The Gut Grinder stormed into our village
吃掉所有的金子
and ate all of our gold.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, what happened?
是偷金怪‥
The Gut Grinder!
不对 他不是偷金怪
No. He's not the Gut Grinder.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
我们看过偷金怪
We saw the Gut Grinder,
你朋友看来就像它
and he looks exactly like him.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
老皮 变回原来的大小
Jake, back to your normal size.
对
Oh, yeah.
我才不是偷金怪
I am not the Gut Grinder
他只是一只可爱的小狗
He's just a cute little dog.
你们该去检查视力 这叫帅
Hey. Y'all are the ones who are cute. I'm hot.
你们看 狗狗生气了
Look he's all mad.
更可爱了
Even cuter.
好可爱
So cute.
-可爱‥ -我不是可爱
So cute. - I'm not cute.
我们正在找偷金怪
We are also seeking the Gut Grinder.
我和朋友老皮会消灭偷金怪
Me and my friend Jake will find it and slay it.
说说它的长相
Tell us what he looked like.
就跟老皮一样 但更大只
Exactly like him but bigger.
偷金怪往哪边走?
Which way did he go?
老皮 够了
Jake. Hey, come on.
-怎么了? -谢了 各位
What? Where am I? - Thanks, guys.
谁再说我可爱 我就揍谁
I'm not cute. I'll mess you up.
阿宝
Finn?
-万一我真的是偷金怪呢? -什么?
What if I am the Gut Grinder? - What?
也许我会梦游去偷拿金子
What if I'm, like, stealing gold in my sleep.
我非常确定你不会梦游
You can't be stealing gold in your sleep.
我一直看着你睡觉
I watch you while you sleep. - What?
拜托 这样很恐怖
Yo, Finn. That is creepy, man.
我忍♥不住 我还拍了照
I can't help it. I take pictures.
那你什么时候睡觉?
Well, when do you sleep?
英雄不用睡觉
Justice never sleeps.
你平常一定有看不到我的时候
There's gotta be a time when you're not watching me...
我可能趁机去偷金子 自己也不知道
That I might be stealing gold, unconsciously.
你绝不是偷金怪
You are not the Gut Grinder.
村子陷入危险‥
City in danger.
我们走 等等
Let's go. Oh, wait...
万一他们又说你是偷金怪呢?
what if these guys think you're the Gut Grinder?
我有个东西适合你
Got the perfect thing for ya.
大鼻子眼镜
Groucho glasses.
太好了
I love it.
倒数三 二 一
Launch in three, two, one.
天啊 他们好像很伤心
Oh, man, these people are a mess.
站住 快给我报上名来
Halt. Identify yourselves immediately.
我是英雄阿宝
I am Finn the Hero.
我是大鼻子
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表