剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#Walkin' on the icy ground#
#他们向命运迈进 我相信总有出口#
#Headin' towards their destiny I'm sure they'll figure something out#
这糟透了 我一个地方都不喜欢
This is weak. I don't even like any of these places.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
阿宝 我要告诉你一些家的真谛
Finn... let me tell you a little something about what home really means.
#家不同于地方#
#Home isn't a place#
#我给你提示#
#Let me give you a clue#
#只要和关心你的人一起 四海为家#
#Home is anywhere Where people care about you#
我不想听你说教 老兄
I don't want to hear a lecture, dude.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
#但是家随心而去 阿宝#
#But home is where your heart is, Finn#
#你的心在哪儿 阿宝?#
#And where is your heart, Finn#
#就在你身体里#
#Well, it's right there inside you#
#而我就坐在你隔壁#
#While I'm sittin' right here beside you#
还有幸运星在天上指引你
With your lucky stars to guide you from above.
是啊 我想我宁愿待在这里
Yeah, I guess I'd rather be out here,
与其住在超棒的房♥子里 我宁愿躲在你耳朵里
wrapped in your ear... than be in some awesome house...
只有我‥自己
all by my... self.
我宁愿去跟辣妹跳舞
I'd rather be dancin' with some babes.
少来了 老兄
Shut up, dude.
好恶心 这个地方看起来好恶
Gross, this place looks gross.
而且被遗弃了
And abandoned.
老兄
Bro.
-我们就住这里吧 -好啊
Wanna just live in here? - Yes.
#所以他们清理山洞 在里头盖了房♥子#
#So they cleaned the cave and built a house inside the cave#
你觉得如何 老兄?
So, what do you think, man?
我们做得挺不错的
We did pretty good for ourselves.
对 挺不错的
Yeah, we did.
所以‥首先要在新家做什么呢?
So, what should we do first in our new digs?
办个派对 弄得乱七八糟
Let's trash it and throw a party.
就是这样 感觉超棒
This is it. Feelin' good.
我觉得‥我们成功了
Feelin'... I'm feelin' like we did it.
我觉得‥
I'm feelin' like,
非常满足
completely satisfied.
-一切顺利 对吧 老皮? -当然
Nothing' else can go wrong. You know, Jake? - Yeah, man.
对 我也这么想
Aw, yeah. I know too.
你好 阿宝
Hey, Finn.
她又来了
She's back.
你们办的派对挺棒的
Pretty awesome party you got here.
你想干嘛 艾薇尔?
What do you want, Marceline?
我只是想给你看个东西
Oh, I just want to show you something.
这个山洞其实是我的
This cave belongs to me.
什么?
What?
谢谢你们帮我整理好
Thanks for fixing the place up for me.
你‥你不能又来抢我们的家
You can't take our home twice.
当然可以
Yes, I can.
揍吸血鬼的时间到了
It's vampire fighting time.
阿宝 不行
Finn. No.
吸血鬼会杀了你 记得吗?
Vampires will kill you, remember?
但她又抢走了我们的家
But she's taking our home again.
只要我们在一起 哪儿都是家
We're home as long as we're together.
-记得吗? -对喔 好吧 艾薇尔
Remember? - Oh, yeah. Okay, Marceline.
我让你留着山洞
I'm gonna let you keep this cave...
那是因为老皮是我的家
but only because Jake is my home...
你所有的家合起来都比不上他
and he's way better than all your homes combined.
我想你说得对
You know, you're right...
-所以他也是我的了 -什么?
I guess I'll take him too. - What?
我小小地咬他一口
I'll bite him a little.
或许把他变成僵尸
Maybe turn him into a zombie.
-不要‥ -快点放开老皮
No! - Let go of Jake.
你逼我啊
Make me.
你没事吧 伙伴?
You okay, pal?
没人可以逼我‥
No one makes me
放开老皮
let go of Jake.
-我才不怕你呢 -阿宝
I'm not scared of you. - Finn!
真可悲 小男孩
You're pathetic, little boy.
你才可悲
You're pathetic.
-吃我一记上钩拳 浑蛋 -来啊
Get ready for an uppercut, you dog. - Make me.
我得帮我的兄弟
I gotta help my buddy.
你的血归我了
Your blood is mine!
真的很痛 阿宝
That actually hurt, Finn.
你怎么不杀了我?
Why didn't you just kill me?
因为刚刚超好玩的
'Cause that was fun.
我好久没有这样打架了
I haven't fought like that in years.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, Finn.
-阿宝 -你没死吗?
Finn. - Aren't you dead?
没有 她咬我之前
Nah. Before she bit me,
我用力把内脏跟血液 都集中到大拇指了 你瞧
I used my powers... to shrink all my guts and blood over to my thumb. See?
你们俩挺厉害的 我欣赏你们
You two are pretty hardcore. I can appreciate that.
所以‥
So...
那代表我们可以拿回旧家吗?
does that mean we can have our old house back?
可以 就当是我送的礼物
Yeah. Keep it... as a gift from me!
你们爬上♥床♥了吗?
Did you guys get on the bed?
我说过你们不准上♥床♥
I told you. You're not allowed.
你们好
Oh, hey, guys.
来抱抱我吧 朋友们
Come here, friends. Hug me.
就是这样 抱我
Yeah. Hug me.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表