剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
他行动了 我们走
He's on the move. Let's roll.
我看见他拿着绳子 到垃圾桶里去了
I see him. He's holding rope and going into the trash.
他在砸瓶子 假装要刺人
He's smashing bottles, and pretending to stab someone!
他在回收垃圾 还是怎样?
So he's recycling? Or what?
我觉得你的直觉太天真了
I think your gut's a little naïve, Jake.
我的妈呀
Holy moly.
他‥跟冰霸王是同伙
He's with the Ice King.
他们在大吼大叫
They're shouting something.
寒黑心把他丢进垃圾桶里 就跑掉了
Ricardio is tossing him in the dumpster and running away.
我说对了 他是一个好人
So I was right. He is a good guy...
只是长相很可疑
who's just cursed to look suspicious.
你跟我 直觉
You and me, gut.
我们永远一起 解决犯罪 一起沉醉
Together forever... solvin' crimes and makin' up rhymes.
才怪 这证明他是超级坏蛋
No way. This proves he's a super villain.
比冰霸王这种小虾米 还要厉害百倍
More powerful than lesser villains like the Ice King.
#你直觉认为他很邪恶#
#Your gut says he's evil#
#我的直觉认为他很好#
#My gut says he's good#
#何不同心协力#
#Why not put our guts together#
#不要再吵下去#
#And end this funky feud#
就这么办
Then, it's settled.
我们要去找寒黑心当面跟他谈
We're gonna confront Ricardio, face to face,
-证明他是坏蛋 -或是好人
and prove he's evil. - Or good.
寒黑心 你在做什么?
So, what are you doin', Ricardio?
你很邪恶吗?
Are you evil?
还是善良 但长得邪恶?
Or nice with an evil face?
这不关你们的事
That's none of your business.
泡泡糖公主的安全 就是我的事
The safety of Princess Bubblegum is my business.
对 我们只想知道 你到底坏不坏
Yeah, we just want to know if you're evil or not.
-是吗? -是啊‥
Oh yeah? - Yeah.
没错 对啦
Yeah. Yes.
你离泡泡糖公主远一点 别想乱来
You stay away from Princess Bubblegum with all that stuff.
我的计划就快完成了
Now that my plan is nearly complete,
你是无法阻挡我的
there's no way you can stop me.
我想阻止就可以
I could stop you if I wanted.
-是吗? -是的
Oh yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
Oh yeah? - Yeah.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
-公主 -寒黑心?
Princess! - Ricardio?
我在这里 没事的 公主
Yes? I'm all right, princess.
阿宝 你为什么这么做?
Finn, why did you do it?
他想用绳子和瓶子来伤害你
He was gonna hurt you with those ropes and bottles.
这些是超激光雷射要用的
These were for our balbaflonic laser.
也不能全怪他 公主
It's not all his fault, princess.
我看起来可能有威胁感
I might've looked a little threatening.
阿宝 你不应该打聪明人
Finn. You shouldn't punch brainiacs.
你明知道他们多脆弱
You know how fragile they are.
-你不能再嫉妒下去了 -但是‥
You've gotta stop this jealous business. - But...
走吧 寒黑心
C'mon, Ricardio.
先来包扎再给你糖吃
I'll patch you up and give you candy.
这下她讨厌我了
She hates me now.
我对寒黑心完全看走了眼
I was totally wrong about Ricardio.
不对 阿宝 你没看错
No, Finn. You were not wrong.
他的确很邪恶
He is evil.
冰霸王 你知道什么内♥幕♥?
Ice King. What do you know about this?
快说 不然就揍你
Tell me or I'll do something.
别这样 冰霸王好像受伤了
Hold up, Finn. The Ice King looks sorta damaged.
谁管他 我只管寒黑心坏不坏
I don't care. I only care about Ricardio.
但是 我会变得这么惨
But my innervated condition
都是他一手造成的
has everything to do with him.
那时我想下个咒语
I was trying to cast a spell
好让我能完全控制 泡泡糖公主的心
that would give me... total control of Princess Bubblegum's heart.
但我却搞砸了
But I messed it all up.
失去对自己心脏的控制
And lost control of mine.
他要抢泡泡糖公主的心
He planned to rip out Princess Bubblegum's heart...
做他的新娘
to make it his bride.
我没了心 就更虚弱
Without my heart, I grew weak.
但我还是爬到糖果王国来找他
But I made my way to the candy kingdom to look for him.
我在暗巷里千求万求他回来
In an alleyway, I begged him return to me...
别去找公主麻烦
and leave the princess alone.
但他把我丢进垃圾桶 让我等死
But then he threw me in the dumpster and left me for dead.
快阻止寒黑心
Stop Ricardio.
暸解 走吧 老皮
Got it. C'mon, Jake.
快救公主去
Gotta save the princess.
-公主 -泡泡糖公主
Princess. - Princess Bubblegum.
阿宝 老皮
Finn. Jake.
你一直都没看错 阿宝
You were right all along, Finn.
现在我要剖开泡泡糖公主的心 跟它约会
Now I'm going to cut out Princess Bubblegum's heart and make out with it!
有我在 你休想
Not if I can help it.
再近一步 我就挖走她的心
One step closer. And I'll remove her heart.
阿宝 我竟然笨到去怀疑你
Finn. I feel like a big idiot for doubting you.
但他真的很会哄人
He was just so engaging.
只不过他其实不怎么了解植物菌
But his knowledge on plantoids is actually pretty weak.
给我闭嘴 公主
Shut your mouth up, Princess.
我要亲那颗心
I'm gonna smooch that heart.
它是我的新娘
It will be my bride.
找个跟你配的怪胎吧
Why don't you marry someone your own size?
赏你一脚
Like my foot?
吃我这一拳
And my fist.
住手‥
Stop. Stop it.
那是我的心 你这个‥
That's my heart, you piece of...
冰霸王
Ice King.
要让他拿回他的心吗?
Should we let him take his heart back?
他可是大坏蛋
He is villainous.
我可不想看到老头儿 死在泡泡糖公主的地毯上
I don't want to watch an old man die on Princess Bubblegum's carpet, man.
-回到爸爸这里 -等等 不要‥
Oh, yeah. Come to Daddy. - Wait. No.
-来吧 就像这样 -不要‥
Yeah, there you go. Like that, eh? - No.
我们再会了
See you guys later.
我觉得棒透了
I feel wonderful.
我救了公主一条命
And now that I've saved the princess...
她会嫁给我
she'll marry me
每天住在我的地牢里
and live in my dungeon every day.
-才不会 -对 才不会
No, she won't. - Yeah, no I won't.
你会的
Yes, you will.
好吧 也许不是今天或明天
Well, maybe not today or tomorrow.
但总有一天 总有‥
But another day. Another...
谢谢你们又救了我
Thanks again for saving me. Again.
不客气啦
Don't mention it.
现在寒黑心走了
Now that Ricardio's gone,
你再也不用嫉妒任何人了吧
you don't have to be jealous of anyone anymore.
我不会嫉妒的
I never get jealous.
亲我一下吧
Kiss me, Finn.
我是说‥亲我一下吧
I mean kiss me, Finn.
老皮 这样做对吧?
Am I doing it right, Jake?
不要‥
No.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表