剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
落跑新娘
你还好吗?
Are you okay, dude?
-没事 怎么了? -你看来很无聊
Yeah, why? - You look bored.
这是我听音乐的表情
Nah, that's just how I look when I'm listening to music.
很好 等等要演奏高♥潮♥段落
Well, good, because I'm about to kick it up a notch.
来吧
Bring it.
会是谁呢?
Who do you think it is?
谁都有可能
Could be anybody.
我看不清楚
I can't quite make it out.
-是冰霸王 -冰霸王?
It's the Ice King. - The Ice King?
地址应该没错
I think this is the right address.
也许在‥西边吗?
Maybe this is... Is this west?
干得好 老弟
Yeah. Kick his butt, dude.
吃我一剑 冰霸王
Eat my sword, Ice King.
你是打不过我的 小子
You can not defeat me, child.
我可以 看我飞踢
I will though, with a sweet kick.
骗你的
Psych.
我可以消灭你了
Now, I can kill you!
等等‥我真是个笨蛋
Wait. I am so stupid. Silly Billy.
我来是要告诉你一个好消息
I came by to tell you the good news.
什么好消息?
What's the good news?
我要跟想嫁给我的人结婚
I'm getting married to someone who wants to marry me.
我的未婚妻就在那边 亲爱的
My betrothed is right over there. Hi, honey.
酷哥
Hey, cool guy.
太幸运了 这次用不着绑♥架♥
I'm a lucky guy. I didn't even have to kidnap this one.
帮她戴订婚戒指 她就爱上我了
She fell in love with me the moment I slipped on her engagement ring.
再见
Bye-bye.
企鹅小姐要帮她办告别单身派对
The lady penguins are throwing her one of those bachelorette parties.
还真是奇怪
This is weird, dude.
你结婚后还会绑♥架♥公主吗?
If you get married, what about capturing princesses?
冰霸王再也不绑♥架♥美丽公主了
Oh, well. No more capturing pretty princesses for this Ice King.
保重 冰霸王
Well, fare thee well, Ice King.
祝你诡异的婚礼顺利举♥行♥
Yeah, good luck with ye and thy creepy wedding.
我们非常乐见你不再绑♥架♥公主
We totally support your decision to stop capturing princesses.
我替他感到高兴
I'm happy for him.
真希望有人帮我 举办告别单身派对
Sure wish someone would throw me a bachelorette party.
我是说告别单身汉派对
I mean, manlerette party.
可是我们恨你
But we hate you.
如果你们不帮我办派对
If you won't throw me a manlerette party then...
我就无法在 跟黄脸婆结婚前好好狂欢
I'll never have my last hurrah before bucklin' down with that battle axe.
这是在逼我回去绑♥架♥辣妹公主
It'll drive me back to a life of stealing hot princesses.
你们希望这样吗?
Is that what you want?
千万不要‥
No.
一定要让他满意 好好招待他
Dude we gotta show him a good time and treat him right.
不然他又会去绑♥架♥公主
Otherwise, he'll go back to imprisoning ladies.
我不能接受‥
I can't have that.
我知道你不能接受 别担心
I know. I know that you can't have that don't worry.
好 一起去狂欢吧
All right let's go party, Ice King.
这是史上最棒的告别单身派对
Best manlerette party ever.
现在我要去结婚了
Now, I'm gonna go get married.
我要去结婚了
I'm gonna get married
再见 冰霸王 祝你幸福
Bye, Ice King. Good luck.
新婚愉快
Have fun being married.
别再绑♥架♥公主了
No more stealing princesses.
好 等等
Yeah. Wait...
我不能再绑♥架♥公主了吗?
no more stealing princesses.
-搞什么? -我不晓得不能再绑♥架♥公主了
What? - I didn't realize I'd have to give up stealing the ladies.
但你已经答应了
But you said you were fine with it.
我知道我说过了
I know what I said.
但有些话不是真心的
But you know... sometimes you say things and then you don't really mean them?
什么‥你是认真的吗?
What? Are you serious?
赶着结婚恐怕不好吧
I'm just not sure I wanna get married in such a hurry.
如果她想偷我的 恶魔许愿眼和鬼口袋呢?
What if she's just after my Demonic Wishing Eye and Ghost Pouch?
我们带你去派对
We just took you out partying...
就是希望你玩完可以定下来
so that you could feel better about getting hitched.
我还是回去绑♥架♥公主好了
Maybe I'll just go back to capturing lots of girls.
我比较喜欢这样
It's what I feel comfortable doing, you know?
自♥由♥自在 不受拘束
Being free , wind at my back,
物色美女 绑♥架♥她们
lots of girls, kidnapping em.
好了 看我连环飞踢
All right. Here comes my double kick.
老弟 你冷静一点
Finn. Cool yourself, buddy.
记得我们要让他结婚吧?
We need to get this guy married, remember?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
看好 让老哥来处理
Watch, let big brother handle this.
冰霸王 别紧张
Hey, Ice King, don't be nervous.
对你这样的浑蛋来说 结婚是很美好的事
Marriage is the most beautiful thing... that could ever happen to a jerk like you.
-是吗 为什么? -为什么?
Oh, really? Why? - Why?
可恶 他真厉害
Poots, that guy is good.
到底为什么‥?
Why?
-老皮 -别吵我 到底是为什么‥?
Jake. - Not now. Why?
我决定了 我八成不会结婚
My mind is made up, eighty percent sure. No marriage.
你不想跟某人一起变老吗?
Well... don't you wanna grow old with somebody? Right?
就像这对老天鹅
Just like these old swans.
讨厌的老天鹅
Those stinky old swans, huh?
什么?
What? - What?
我终于了解你们想说什么了
Now I get what you guys are trying to tell me.
结婚就代表能永远绑♥架♥一个公主
Marriage is a thing that allows me to capture a princess forever...
让她住在我的肚子里
and let her live inside of me.
结婚真是世上最美好的事
Marriage is the most beautiful thing in the world.
对 我从没‥
Yeah, I never ye..
我想是吧
I guess it is.
老皮 这下糟了
Jake, this is bad news, man.
我们要跟他说 不能吃了老婆
We gotta go tell him that he can't eat his wife.
船到桥头自然直
Let's cross that bridge when we get to it.
看他现在可开心的
Look at how happy he is.
继续办婚礼
The wedding? Back on.
百分之百要办
One hundred percent.
感觉会变成闹剧
All that's left is the lousy wedding.
我准备好要参加婚礼了
I'm "weddy" for the wedding.
虽说冰霸王是混♥蛋♥
Y'know, even though the Ice King is a wad,
我真为他高兴
I'm pretty happy for him.
这场婚礼看来好无趣
This wedding looks lame, man.
做好心理建设 会超无聊
Be prepared to be bored out of your mind.
阿宝跟老皮 你们来了
Finn. Jake. You made it.
快上来 我快把新娘绑好了
Come on up here. I'm almost finished tying up my bride.
怪了 新娘喜欢被绑起来吗?
Weird. And your bride is into that?
这是寒冰国的传统结婚祈福仪式
This is a traditional wedding ritual for good luck in the Ice Kingdom.
她待会儿要吊起来然后放下
You see, she'll be hoisted up... and then lowered down...
等她从上方摸到我的胡子
and when she touches my beard from above...
她就是我的皇后了
she will be my queen.
那好吧
Well, cool, man.
你幸福就好 夫妻一起疯狂
I'm glad y'all are happy, bein' crazy together.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Excuse me
我们要继续准备婚礼
as we finish preparing for the nuptials.
2 4 8 16 20‥
Two, four, eight, sixteen, twenty...
-32 -32 64 100‥
Thirty-two. - Yes, thirty-two... sixty-four one hundred and...
她的眼睛好大 我去看看
Her eyes are huge. I'm gonna go check 'em out.
你不要再搔耳朵了 很恶心
And stop scratchin' your ear, man. It's gross.
不干我的事 脚自己动了
It wasn't me. It was my foot, dude.
你的眼睛也太大了吧 公主
You've got ridiculously large eyes, princess.
你对什么过敏吗?
Are you allergic to something?
不是 这是天生的
No, Finn. I just was born like this.
你为什么在哭?
Why are you crying?
我不是在哭 只是泪腺有问题
I'm not crying, Finn. My tear sack is broken.
救命
Help me!
-什么? -我什么都没说
What? - I didn't say anything.
冰霸王对我下咒 快救救我
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表