剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
你做了什么好事?
开始执行 "捕捉冰霸王秘密行动"
Our secret mission to capture the Ice King is underway.
好像不应该讲这么大声
Though I probably shouldn't say stuff like that out loud.
这一片应该放这里‥
外面是谁?
Who is it?
我射‥
Zap.
有人送礼物给我
Someone left me a gift.
花生糖
Peanut brittle?
可是我在减肥
But I'm on a diet.
吃花生糖包你变胖
Should've stuck to your diet.
阿宝 不要随便侮辱 我最心爱的花生糖
Finn, you've destroyed my faith in canned peanut brittle.
射‥
Zap.
糟糕 我的魔力 都在皇冠里面
Oh no. My crown has all my powers in it.
命中目标
Wrap attack.
要不要把你 像小宝宝一样包紧紧
How 'bout I swaddle you up like a sweet baby?
终于抓到冰霸王了
We've finally captured the Ice King.
干嘛抓他?
Why'd we do this again?
公主指派任务从不解释 对吧?
Princess explained it all when she sent us on the mission. 'Member?
去捉冰霸王 把他带到这儿来
Go capture the Ice King and bring him to me.
的确没有解释原因
She really didn't explain anything.
她一定有好理由
I'm sure she's got a good reason.
大家都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
这地方真荒凉
Yeah, this place is deserted.
但有一个人
Except for that guy.
我来了 阿宝
Ich bin hier, Finn.
是我 泡泡糖公主
It's me the princess.
-带来了吗? -当然
Did you bring him? - Sure did.
冰霸王做了什么‥?
So, what did the Ice King do to...
晚点再解释 快一点 跟我来
No time. Now quickly. With me.
拖不罗
Ttublaw.
密♥码♥是什么?
What's the password?
我投降
You got me.
秘密通道
Secret door. - Secret door.
这里通往地牢
This stairway leads to the dungeon
我们要把讨厌的冰霸王丢在那里
where we'll toss that lousy Ice King.
他做了什么要被关在下面?
What awful thing did he do to get tossed in there?
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
什么也没做
Not a thing.
-什么? -这件事说来话长
What? - It's a long story, Finn.
-冰霸王‥ -泡泡糖公主
You see, the Ice King... - Princess Bubblegum...
请立刻前往大厅
you're needed at once in the grand hall.
不行 我需要多一点时间
No. I need more time.
天啊 对不起
Gosh. I'm sorry.
好啦‥我要走了
All right. I have to go.
你们看好冰霸王 等我回来
You two just guard the Ice King until I return.
准备好让他惊声尖叫吧
And be prepared to make him howl with pain.
没问题 公主
You got it, princess.
这也太荒谬了
This is a total rook.
冷静一点 囚犯
Settle down, prisoner.
我们要登记你的私人物品
We gotta record your belonging.
一个神奇的皇冠
One magical crown.
可能是偷来的
Probably stolen.
你不要乱讲
I didn't steal it.
是我自己做的
I made that item.
用偷来的魔法做的
Made it with the magic that I stole.
把皇冠还给我
So hand it over
不然我就要狠招给你看
or I'll strike menacing poses at you.
别闹事 囚犯
Cool it, inmate.
这些铁条是关不住我的
These bars can't hold me forever.
而且也才两根
There's only like two of them.
你们两个笨蛋 没资格看守囚犯
You fools have no business guarding prisoners.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
这些头盔够厉害吧?
Well, how about these helmets we found?
还有改过向善之眼监视你
And we got the Oculus of Rehabilitation.
给我乖一点
Be better.
加上忏悔之架
And the shelf of penitence.
对不起‥
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
把皇冠给我好吗?
How about you just hand me my crown?
我可以帮你做牢房♥铁条
I'll create some ice bars.
没问题
Okay.
不行 他在说谎
No, Jake. It's a trick.
我就是在骗你
I'm toying with you.
高级骗术
Psychologically.
搞定
Finished.
我到底犯了什么罪?
So, what am I being charged with?
你很讨人厌 还说谎
Five counts of jerketeering.
对 这重要吗?
Yeah, what does it matter?
拜托 当然很重要
Of course it matters.
正确流程应该是‥
The way it works is...
我先打破你们无谓的法规
first, I transgress your meaningless rules...
你们再恶意将我起诉
and then you maliciously persecute me.
这有道理
That makes sense.
你做了坏事 我就惩罚你
You do bad stuff, I punish you.
笨蛋 你打破程序了
Fool. You have disrupted that order.
小子 想知道真♥相♥吗?
For, are you ready for this?
我最近并没有犯罪
I have committed no recent crime.
真的吗?
Really?
我推♥翻♥你的价值观了
I'm rocking your world view.
老皮 这样说来 我们才是大坏蛋
Jake, he is starting to convince me we're doing a bad thing.
老弟
Dude.
神圣口水能让你冷静
Be calmed by my saliva.
想想他做过的一堆坏事
And think of all the terrible things he's done.
也对
Yeah,
你还是一个活该坐牢的坏蛋
you're still a jerk that deserves to be in jail.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你知道谁才该坐牢吗?
You know who really deserves to be in jail?
我给你看真正的坏蛋‥
I will show you the true jerks.
看啊
Behold.
太暗了
It's too dark.
看啊‥
Behold. Behold.
真的坏蛋在这里
Behold the true jerks.
我们才是坏蛋?
The jerks is us?
老皮 我被搞混了
Jake, am I going crazy?
冰霸王讲得似乎有道理
It seems like the Ice King is right about this.
如果他是对的 那就表示我们‥
But if he's in the right, then that means we're in...
在糖果王国
The Candy Kingdom.
不对 大事不妙了
No, it means much, much worse.
起来
On your feet.
是不是放风的时间到了?
Is it time for my "hour in the yard," boss?
不对 我们要放你走
No, we're letting you go.
我们认为不该把你关起来
We decided that it's wrong to imprison you.
你在耍我 对吧?
This is a trick, huh?
快走啦 免得我改变心意
Get outta here before I change my mind.
一定有人躲在附近 等着教训我
There must be someone waiting outside. To beat me.
那是我的皇冠吗?
Is that my crown over there?
真高兴事情都解决了
I'm glad that's all taken care of.
不对 还剩一件事
No, not quite yet.
对不起
Sorry.
但做坏事的人要被关
But since we're the bad guys this time,
该进来的是我们
we gotta go to jail.
糟透了
This sucks.
滚出我的房♥间
Hey. Get out of my room.
你怎么还在这里
You're still here...
快点走啦
Just get out of here, man.
你真的要放我走?
So, you're really breaking me out?
我说过 我们不应该关住你
Like I said, it's wrong to imprison you.
你是说你相信我
You mean you believe me?
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表