剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Are those my tickets to the gun show, Creator?
像我说的 你能正常运作
You're gonna be fully functional just like I promised.
冰蜈蚣
Ice-o-pede.
阿宝?
Finn?
为什么不是公主来呢?
Why can't you ever be a princess?
冰蜈蚣 攻击
Ice-o-pede. Attack!
不是攻击我
Ice-o-pede. No.
我们拿了闪电就快离开吧
Let's grab some lightning and get outta here.
消灭他吧 不怎么忠心的宠物
Finish him off, my semi-loyal pet.
无辜的路人? 发射
An innocent bystander? Zap!
砸不停 不要啊
NEPTR! No!
不好了
No!
不对 我们本来就要这样
Oh, yeah, that's what we wanted to happen.
砸不停可以正常运作了
NEPTR is fully functional.
砸不停 太好了
NEPTR! Yeah!
像夹扁我一样地夹扁他
Crush him. Crush him like you crushed me.
-主人? -砸不停 砸派‥
Creator? - NEPTR. The pies. Pies.
对喔
Oh, right.
拜托
Come on!
派里有什么?
What was in those pies?
只有波森莓
Just boysenberries.
还有毒药
And also poison.
砸不停有点‥怪怪的
NEPTR is acting different.
阿宝 快跳
Quick, Finn, jump.
中了你们的圈套
You guys got me.
我刚才想消灭的那个机器人 唤起了我深层的渴望
Something about that robot I tried to kill fills me with deep longing.
谢了各位 你们实现了诺言
Thanks, guys. Your blood oath is fulfilled.
飘向中气层
Yay. To the mesosphere.
终于可以爆♥炸♥了
Finally we can die.
我有烦恼 主人
I am troubled, Creator.
我突然想要收集公主
Troubled by a sudden urge to collect princesses.
这句话非常严重且令人不安
NEPTR, that's a heavy, unsettling thing to say.
振作起来 我们要去捉弄老皮
But pull yourself together. We're about to prank Jake.
好吧
Sure.
一 二‥
One, two...
-三 -快跑 砸不停
Three! - Run, NEPTR!
发射
Zap.
不妙
Aw, man.
我来带走我的儿子
I've come to take my son.
-你儿子? -快来爸爸这里
Your son? - Come to Papi, son.
除非你惹我 否则我不会攻击你
I won't attack you. Unless provoked.
他不是你儿子
He's not your son.
不然也应该是我儿子
If anything, he's my son.
是我的力量激发了他的潜能
It was my power that activated his full potential.
当你被我的闪电击中
When you were struck with my lightning...
也被注入我的特质
You also became infused private particles.
他想要跟我在一起
He wants to be with me, Finn.
不可能 砸不停想帮我捉弄老皮
No way. NEPTR wants to help me prank Jake.
我无法选择
I am torn.
我正在处理对于 公主和恶作剧的喜爱
I am processing a love for both princesses and pranking.
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, son.
我让你看看你应有的人生
I'll show you the life you deserve.
不行 砸不停
No, NEPTR!
好耶 现在我们在我的想象空间
Yes. Now that we've entered my imagination zone...
让我用这个来逗逗你吧
allow me to tantalize you with this.
公主们
Princesses.
做为我的儿子 你必须继承捉女生的传统
As my son, you will carry on the tradition of capturing ladies.
-多说一点 爸爸 -别上当
Tell me more, papi. - No, NEPTR.
我要一个比我优秀的儿子
I want a son who can do better than I...
能完成我未能完成的事业
one who can succeed where I have failed.
你可以跟机器人公主亲热
You can mate with robot princesses!
之后还能跟阿宝恶作剧吗?
Can I still prank with Finn after?
当然不行
No!
让你瞧瞧跟阿宝混在一起 会有什么下场
I'll show you what will happen if you hang out with Finn.
对砸不停疯狂放屁
Pootin' on NEPTR to the max.
我喜欢这种恶作剧
Yeah, I love Finn's pranks.
不行
No!
我受够了 你到底要选谁?
I'm through playing around, son. Who do you choose?
砸不停 选择我 选择恶作剧
C'mon, NEPTR. Choose me, buddy. Choose pranks.
我‥选择‥
I... I choose...
-冰霸王 -什么?
Ice King. - What?
你这个玩笑开大了
You gotta be flippin' kidding me.
他做出选择了 接受吧 小子
He made his choice. Get over it, crybaby.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
我是选冰霸王‥来捉弄
I choose Ice King to prank.
-玩个痛快 -什么?
Hard-core! - What?
我的脸
My face.
我生了你 也可以毁了你
I birthed you. And I can unbirth you.
休想
Never.
好好睡 爸爸
Sleep well, Papi...
在有美丽公主的 想象空间里好好休息
in your imagination zone full of beautiful princesses.
-想捉弄老皮吗? -我就是为此而生
You want to prank Jake? - It's why I was created.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
老皮 醒醒
Jake. Wake up.
兄弟‥
Hey, dude...
太阳下山了
Sun is going down.
要去抓公主了吗 爸爸?
Shall we capture princesses now, papi?
等等 先在这里坐一会儿 孩子
No, let's just stay here a little longer, son.
我永远爱你 爸爸
I love you forever, papi.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表