剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
请问你对魔法哥了解多少 怎么抓他?
but what do you know about this Magic Man? How do we catch him?
捉不到他的 他有魔法
He can't be caught. He's got magic...
而我们是废物怪胎 打不赢的
and we're worthless freaks... we can't ever beat him.
所以我们只好聚在这里自怜自艾
So we've... gathered here to wallow in our self pity.
你们连试都不试吗?
But don't y'all even wanna try?
-不要 -为什么?
No. - Why not?
你们过得这么惨
You're all totally miserable here.
-就生活呗 -才不是
It's a living. - No, it's not, Zap.
这才不算生活 简直糟透了
It's not a living. It's dookie diapers.
我不想当臭脚丫
I don't want to be a foot.
-随便啦 习惯了就好 -我们都习惯了
Well, get used to it we did.
老弟 或许在这边可以学到一件事
Yeah Finn, maybe there's another lesson to be learned here...
接受命运的安排
to accept what fate has given you
就当个悲惨的臭脚丫吧
and stay a miserable foot.
老哥 可以永远住在这个 有老鼠的垃圾堆吗?
Gork, can we live here in this pile of trash and rats forever?
可以 住下呗
Yeah, man. Do it up.
好极了 就这样吧
Awesome. Here we go.
够了 不要闹了
Jake. Stop screwin' around.
你会害我心情更糟
You're gonna make me give into depression.
不然要怎样?
What are you gonna do about it?
没办法了吧
Probably nothing, right?
心情糟就什么都别做
If you're depressed, you'll do nothing.
我‥或许真的都不做
I... Maybe I will do nothing.
或许我就摊在这里
Maybe I'll just lay down here.
摊着 跟他们一起消沉
Lay down. And rot like the rest of you.
对 当臭脚丫
Yeah. Stay a foot.
当臭脚丫‥
Stay a foot.
#人生就这样吗?#
#Is this really my life#
#故事就此结束?#
#Is this how my story ends#
#被困在这副身躯#
#Bein' in this body#
#像是一场打不赢的仗#
#seems like a battle that I can not win#
#就让我躺在这个地方#
#Maybe I should lay my head down slow#
#堕落到地老天荒#
#And sleep until it's all ova#
#英雄阿宝‥最后的下场#
#Is this the end of the hero boy named Finn#
#我不想 我不想#
#Heck no. Darn, heck no#
#我不能接受#
#This isn't how I go#
#我要用力对抗人生的难#
#I'm gonna kill it. I'm gonna kick life's butt#
#并取得胜利#
#And win it to win it#
#我要对抗难关#
#I'm gonna take life's name#
#唾弃它 痛踢它#
#And spit on it and kick it#
#人生难关去吃瘪#
#Life can just go and eat it#
#我会让你输惨#
#Cause this is a man's game#
-快起来 歪哥 -为什么?
Get up, Gork. - Huh? Why?
#不让你躺在这里消沉下去#
#I'm not gonna let you lay here And waste away#
#快起来 歪哥#
#You better get up, Gork,#
#踢醒你 今天就要改变#
#or I'll kick you up Today's the day#
好吧 老弟 冷静点
Okay, man. Just be cool.
#要怎么冷静啦#
#And I'm not gonna be cool#
#我超火大的#
#'Cause I'm pipin' hot#
-#起来 怪怪跟阿金# -好啦‥
#Get up, Trudy Get up, Kim# - Okay.
#我不会看着你们消沉#
#I'm not gonna let you rot#
-阿宝 -#老皮#
Hey, Finn. - #Jake#
#不要再跟我说当臭脚ㄚ#
#Stop tellin' me to enjoy being a foot#
#快离开这垃圾堆#
#And get outta that trash#
你唱歌♥的时候 我完全无法认真
I can't take you seriously when you're singing, man.
#起来 我快受不了#
#Get up All of you make me sick#
#我赏你一脚#
#I'll fix you with my kicks#
#滚回到阳光下#
#Gonna re-construct y'alls self worth#
#扭转这种心态#
#Brick by emotional brick#
先等一下 你听我说
Wait, Finn, please stop it, man.
我们不爱肢体接触
We don't like touchin' each other.
拜托 老弟
Please, man.
等一下 阿金 到怪怪下面去
Wait a second. Kim, get underneath Trudy.
拜托 不要啦
No, man. Please.
我超级讨厌怪怪
I fricken hate Trudy.
阿金 我会痛打你
Kim! I will destroy you!
好啦‥
Okay.
很好 快点 阿金
Yeah, do it, Kim.
很好 轮到我了
Yes, now for me.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们像个正常的巨人
We're like a big normal guy.
-我们完美融合了 -谢谢你的帮忙
We're perfect together. - Thank you so much.
阿宝 谢谢
Oh, Finn, thank you.
好耶 我们去找魔法哥算帐
Word. Now let's go wreck up that Magic Man.
-没错‥ -我不害怕他了
Oh, yeah. - We're not afraid anymore.
我也要加入
Let me get in on this.
我来变成小裤裤
I'll form the pants.
食物 赏点食物吧
Food. Food for a beggar.
你们有食物吗?
Y'all got any food?
刚才还剩一点柳橙汁‥
We've got a little orange juice left over from...
等一下
Wait a second!
没错 就是我
That's right. It is I.
魔法哥 发射
The Magic Man. Zap.
来吧 废物们 你们能怎样?
Come on, apple grease. What are you gonna do?
没在怕的啦
We're not afraid.
你们都确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
超级确定
You're darn right we are.
把身体还给我们
Give us our bodies back.
为什么? 你不是要当英雄
Why should I? You still act like a hero
只有变成大脚才有办法
only so you can get what you want.
你想教我们行善不该求回报
You were trying to teach us to be kind... without expecting anything in return.
我给你方糖的时候 不该期待回报的
I should have given you that sugar cube... without even thinking about a reward.
错
Wrong.
-阿宝 -天啊
Finn. - Jeez.
你只是把我们变成怪物而已
You've gifted us nothin' but heartache, Magic Man.
这有什么教育意义?
What's the life lesson in that?
是的 我的孩子
Yes, my children,
你就快要找到答案了
you are so close to the answer.
吃我这招
Answer this.
打他的眼 快戳他的双眼
Get his eyes. Cut him in the eyes.
我真希望没把糖给你
I wish I'd never been nice to you,
因为你是个大烂人
'cause you're just a big jerk.
没错 这就对了
Oh, yes. That's it.
你终于学到教训了
You've finally learned your lesson.
现在我要把这个教导 传给更多好心人
And now I'm off to spread my teachings... to more sissy do-gooders.
不客气
You're welcome!
天啊 这家伙真讨厌
Man, I fricken hate that guy.
但至少现在 我们都回复正常了
But at least now we can all go back to our regular lives.
其实说真的
Well, actually.
-我们爱上合体了 -对 我们合体超强
We like being like this. - Yeah, we're strong together.
-再见阿宝 谢了‥ -好吧
Bye, Finn. - Okay.
-再见 后会有期 -保重
Bye, guys. See ya later. - Thank you. Appreciate it.
等等 我们刚刚 到底学到了什么教训?
Wait, so what was the lesson we just learned?
可能是不要把糖 给臭坏蛋吃了
Maybe it was don't give your sugar to jerks?
说到臭坏蛋 你是怎么搞的?
Speaking of jerks, what the blubbins, man?
为什么你不帮我变回小男孩
Why wouldn't you help me turn back into a boy?
这个‥因为我一直想‥
Well, because I kinda always wanted...
-什么? -我说
What? - I said...
我个人一直想当臭脚丫
I kinda always wanted to be a foot myself.
你现在就可以变脚丫
You could be a foot right now.
我昨天看到你 变了臭脚丫两次
I saw you change into a foot twice yesterday.
这很复杂啦
It's complicated, man...
你长大一点才会懂
you'll understand when you're older.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表