剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
First you won't run and... And now you keep... And...
不管我怎么‥你就是‥
And no matter what I... You just... You...
探险对没有魔法的我来说太难了
Adventuring is too much hard work for a bro without his powers.
但你是个探险家啊
But you are an adventurer.
不是 从今以后 我只是普通的老狗
Nah. From now on, I'm just your regular ol' dog.
荒唐的是 我现在是宝宝的身体
Ironic, given my current man... Baby body.
看仔细了 我是河中美丽的人鱼
Behold! The beautiful mermaid of the river.
你们哪位凡人想跟我这身亲热呢?
Which one of you mortals wants to mate with all this?
该怎么形容‥
How do I say
你是史上最恶心的生物 而且又不会冒犯到你?
"you're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
我来吓跑她 阿宝
I'll scare her off, Finn.
我们该如何对抗这么强的魔力?
How do we beat power like that?
-阿宝 我有个点子 -什么点子 老弟?
Finn. I've got an idea. - What is it, buddy?
揉我的肚肚
Rub my belly.
对 我是那种狗狗
Yeah, I'm one of those kinds of dogs.
阿宝?
Finn?
振作点 阿宝‥
Finn! C'mon, Finn.
只有你能救你自己
You gotta save yourself.
我只是一只狗
I'm just a dog.
天啊‥
Ah, man. Oh, geez.
好吧 我归队了
Okay, then I'm back on the team!
我来救你
I'll save you!
-老皮? -别担心
Jake? - Don't worry!
阿宝 可以拉我一把吗?
Hey, Finn. Can you help me to get up there?
好饿‥
Hungry!
若我的魔力恢复就好了
If only I had my powers back.
取回魔力的唯一方法是‥
The only way I'll give back your powers is...
我知道‥
I know.
我必须跟那个巫婆道歉
I have to apologize to that witch.
你长得很好
You're doing so well,
而且我恨死你了
and I hate you so much.
巫婆 我要拿回我的魔法
Witch! I need my powers back...
对不起 抱歉我吃了你的甜甜圈
so I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I ate your doughnut!
我变
Razzamafoo.
我可以拿回魔力了吗?
So do I get my powers back?
我不接受道歉
Apology denied.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
因为你拖太久了
Because you took too long.
现在你得一边道歉 一边做很多丢脸的事情
Now you have to apologize while doing a variety of humiliating things.
想都别想
No way, Jose.
拜托 老兄 这是救阿宝的唯一方法
Come on, dude. It's the only way to save Finn.
-那是谁? -我的潜意识
Who is that? - He's my subconscious.
那他也要做
Then he has to do it too.
我 狗狗老皮
I, Jake the dog...
正跟潜意识一起跳慢舞
while slow dancing with my subconscious...
小裤裤里还插着花
with flowers in my underwear...
真诚地请求您原谅
do humbly apologize.
等等‥重来一次
Wait. Start over.
你在录影吗?
You're recording this?
我要放到定期刊物里
It's for my newsletter.
免谈 我是有尊严的
No way. I have my dignity.
那你猜怎么着 酷狗?
Then guess what, cool guy?
别想取回你的魔法了
You can forget about getting your powers back.
永远不能
Ever!
糟了 老兄 我们该怎么办?
Oh, no, dude. What do we do now?
-我快死了 老皮 -什么?
I'm dying, Jake. - What?
他说他快死了
He says he's dying.
顺便给你们上一课 杯子蛋糕们
Let that be a lesson to all you cupcakes.
你为什么快死了 兄弟?
Why are you dying, bro?
因为我是你拥有魔力时的潜意识
Because I'm the subconscious of your old magical self.
-再见 老皮 -不要‥
Goodbye, Jake. - No.
我终于击垮你了
So I've finally broken you.
对
Yeah!
如果我放下自尊心
If only I were a humbler guy...
我的潜意识就不会死
my subconscious would be alive...
而我最好的兄弟就不会 被困在人鱼巢穴
and my best bud wouldn't be trapped in a mermaid's nest.
万岁 太好了‥
Yes! Gloat!
好吧 我想你学到教训了
All right, I think you've learned your lesson.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我的魔力
My powers.
我该怎么感谢‥
How can I ever thank... Ha!
魔杖再见
Gotch your cane.
你不是学到教训了吗?
But didn't you learn your lesson?
没有
Nope!
好饿‥
Hungry!
记得把脑袋留下来当点心
Remember to save the brain for dessert.
宝贝 我回来罗
Honey, I'm back.
来亲一个吧
How about a big kiss?
你们可爱到我想一掌拍死你们
You guys are so cute, I could just maul you to death.
不要‥
Oh, no!
老皮 我应该对你更有信心的
Jake. I never should have doubted you.
很高兴你学到教训了
Well, I'm glad you learned your lesson.
危急时刻 我能为你赴汤蹈火
that in a crunch, there's nothing I wouldn't do for ya.
你就是这么拿回魔法的吗?
So is that how you got your powers back.
你跟巫婆道歉了
You apologized to the witch?
怎么可能 我‥
No way. I...
我只是找到了魔法烂泥坑
I must have found the right mud puddle.
对 我不记得了
Yeah, I don't remember.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表