剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#在这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
恶霸阿绿
安全 巡逻
Safety. Patrol.
安全 巡逻
Safety. Patrol.
安全巡逻 安全‥
Safety patrol. Safety...
我们没有穿制♥服♥吗?
Were we not wearing the uniforms?
来吧 我们继续寻找危险
Come on, let's keep lookin' for hazards.
-小心 -什么 老弟?
Look out. - What is it, dude?
小声一点 看那边
Shushers, man. Look there.
看起来像是个普通的小镇
Just looks like an ordinary little town, man.
对
Yeah.
普通得令人起疑
Suspiciously ordinary.
是房♥子人
Little house people.
或许真的很普通吧
Maybe it is just regular ordinary,
不是邪恶的普通
not sinister ordinary...
不对 等等 青草妖怪
Oh, no, wait. Grass ogre.
小鸡 拿你当快递充订“蛋”
Hey, chicken, you're travelin' egg-spress!
是讨厌的青草妖怪
It's an obnoxious grass ogre.
懂我笑话吧?
You get my joke, right?
小心 你这笨蛋
Careful, you oaf.
那些鸡是租的
Those chickens are rentals.
我们玩得可开心了
We're havin' so much fun, huh?!
把鸡放下
Drop that chicken.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
银行 监狱
很好
Good.
进去小牢房♥吧
Now get in your tiny cell.
妖怪 不要伤害可爱的小房♥子
Hey, ogre. Stop hazing these cute little houses.
没错 大混♥蛋♥
Yeah, jerk ball!
我叫做阿绿 傻瓜
My name is Donny. Idiot.
抱歉 我只想引起你的注意
Sorry, I was just trying to get your attention.
你算怎么样的房♥子?
What kinda houses are you supposed to be?
笨蛋‥蠢房♥子
Stupi... a dumb house?
这坨肉是怎样
And, what's with your jowl?
我要再来霸凌这些房♥子
I'm gonna mess with these housies some more.
不可以
Never!
你想要摔角吗?
So you wanna wrestle, huh?
我知道一招忍♥术 可以逃脱锁喉功
'Cause I know like this ninja move to get outta this lock instantly.
好 首先要‥
Okay. Now first I...
你做错了
Hey. You're doin' it wrong.
不要作弊了
Stop cheatin'.
-你才错了 -什么意思?
You're doin' it wrong. - What do you mean?
要先把右肩向前转
First, you roll your right shoulder forward.
-像这样? -对
Like this? - Yeah...
然后我会像这样反击
but then I counter it by doin' this.
休息一下吧
You need to take a break?
不用
No.
如果你需要我们就休息
But if you need to, we can stop.
你好弱
You baby.
我刚没注意 你赢了吗?
I zoned out there for a bit. Did ya win?
没有 休息一下
Naw, just takin' five.
他挺厉害的
Donny's pretty good.
-对吧 你也不错啦 -谢了 老兄
Yeah? Well, you're okay too. - Thanks, man.
对阿呆来说
For a complete idiot.
够了 不要在那里耍嘴皮子
Donald. Quit all this jerky nonsense.
除非你想被森林王子戳伤
Unless you want to get gored by a forest prince.
我只是开玩笑
I was just kidding around.
是你自己太超过了
But then you took it too far.
你们才是恶霸
You guys are the real jerks.
这家伙真是个怪人
Donny is one mixed-up dude.
他只是跟我一样爱逞强
Nah, he's just rough and tumble. Like me.
其实 他可能很敏感
But deep down, he's probably really sensitive.
-就像我 -你也是个怪人
Like me. - You're a mixed-up dude too.
-阿绿 -怎样?
Hey, Donny? - What?
我在想你既然很会摔角
I was thinkin' that since you're a pretty good wrestler...
想不想跟我和老皮这样的小坏坏一起玩
maybe you'd wanna hang out with a couple of rascals likeme and Jake.
什么?
What?
不知道
I don't know.
跟这些房♥子人混挺好的
Messin' with these housies is pretty fun.
你有更好玩的?
You got something better?
这样真的好吗?
You sure this is a good idea?
如果你到树屋来
If you come to the tree fort...
我们有电动还有苹果汁
we got video games and apple juice.
真的 我是说‥好啊
Really. I mean, fine.
如果你不会哭的话
If it keeps you from crying.
阿绿的问题是他被大家排挤 就像我
Donny's problem is that he's treated as an outsider. Like me.
你才没有被排挤
You are not an outsider.
你都穿蓝色小短裤了
You wear cute little blue shorts.
我很复杂的
I am complicated.
这树屋也没什么
This fort isn't so great.
比不上我将要盖的房♥子
Not as cool as the fort I'm gonna build.
-这张椅子是我的 -阿绿 你该玩虫虫战
I call this chair. - Hey, Donny. You should play bug battle.
拜托 可以穿条裤子吗
And, hey, can you put on some pants?
你才要穿裤子
You put on some pants.
我有穿裤子
I have pants.
是蜘蛛丝的 蜘蛛精织的
Spun from spider webs. By pixies.
好了 那是你
Okay. There's you.
小心 虫虫来了
And here come the bugs.
对 那些人会捉你
Oh, yeah, those guys will get ya.
这游戏作弊
This game cheats.
这样很没品喔
Not cool, dude.
喝苹果汁 心情就会变好‥
Have more apple juice. It always makes me feel better when I...
阿绿 别这么惹人厌
Donny, quit being a jerk.
怎样 我怎样了?
What? What'd I do?
阿宝 这恐怕行不通
Finn, I don't think this is gonna work.
我是一个没有情绪的机器
I am incapable of emotion
但你真的惹毛我了
but you are making me chaffed.
大家都莫名其妙的生我的气
Everybody's gettin' mad at me for nothin'.
你必须想想 你的行为会影响到别人
You have to think about how your actions make other people feel.
我完全不懂
I don't understand at all.
-教他唱那一首同理心之歌♥ -好 来
Teach him that little empathy song I taught you. - Okay, yeah.
#同理心 同理心#
#Empathy, empathy#
#在我的立场想一想#
#Put yourself in the place of me#
换你了
Your turn.
#同理心 同理心#
#Empathy, empathy#
#在我的立‥#
#Put yourself...#
这就像是我把鸡挤出鸡蛋
So it's like when I squeeze eggs outta chickens...
也应该让他们从我身上挤蛋
I should let them squeeze eggs outta me too.
差不多啦
Kinda right.
有人需要帮忙
Someone needs our help.
老皮 你留下来教好他
Jake, you stay here and try to fix him...
我去解决不知名 可能致命的紧急事件
while I deal with an unknown, possibly deadly emergency.
老弟 我跟你换啦
Dude, trade me jobs.
老皮 有人打坏了‥整个客厅
Jake. Somebody broke your... entire living room.
快 装死吧
Quick. Act abandoned.
不准再欺负房♥地♥产♥
Hands off the housing market.
快退后
Backpack.
狼人比妖怪还糟
Werewolves. Much worse than ogres.
请你遵守法律
Stop, in the name of the law.
有什么地方可以关住它吗?
Is there somewhere I can trap that thing?
我们 有个动物园
Well, we had a zoo,
但它搬回东部了 因为那边有个老井
but he moved back east. 'Course, there's always the old well.
我才不老
I'm not old.
太好了
Perfect.
好好反省一下
Slam bam in a can.
还有狼人?
Another werewolf.
这到底是怎么回事
What's up with this town?
银行先生 你还好吗?
Mr. Bank, are you all right?
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表