剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
驱逐出境
他们穿梭于屠♥杀♥所遗留的残骸间
And as it waded through the carnage it had wrought...
吸血鬼沿途砸碎残骸的头骨寻乐
the vampire smashed their skulls... just for the fun of it.
不会吧
No way.
没错 就是这样
Yes way, it did...
接着吸血鬼弯身俯视罹难者
and also, the vampire hunched over its victims...
吐出雾状的血气
and breathed their vaporized blood mist.
天啊
Jeez.
老皮 这是真的吗?
Jake, is this stuff you're saying true?
还是你只想吓我
Or are you just trying to mess me up?
给我说实话
You have to be honest.
当然是真的 兄弟
It's true, man.
消息来源很可靠
I heard it through a reliable source.
消息可靠? 糗了
Reliable? Rats.
对了 听说他们的鬼魂 在这棵树里
Yeah, some say it haunted this very tree.
-这棵树? -晚安
This tree? - Good night.
老皮
Jake.
你满口谎言 老皮
You're full of it, Jake.
虫子不能上♥床♥
No worms on the bed.
老皮‥
Jake.
我看到窗户外面有人
I saw someone outside the window.
一定是吸血鬼
It must be the vampire
-我们毫无防备 所以我‥ -放轻松 老弟
and I think we're unprepared so I... - Relax, buddy.
那是我编的
I made that story up.
我只是想吓你
I was just trying to scare you.
但你说消息来源很可靠
But you said you heard it from a reliable source.
那也是我编的
I made that up too.
我想要吓你 看来成功了
I was trying to scare you and it worked.
外面没人
No one's outside.
只是一阵风 胆小鬼
It was just the wind, scaredy cat.
我才没有吓到 我在唱歌♥
I wasn't scared. I was singing.
我在唱尖叫歌♥
I was singing my scream song.
你真没用 老兄
You're a total wuss, man.
你们好
Hey, guys, what's up?
我是吸血鬼皇后 艾薇尔
I'm Marceline, the Vampire Queen.
你会砸碎我的头骨 然后吐出我的血雾吗?
Are you gonna smash my skull and breath my blood, miss?
别吸我们的血
Don't suck our blood.
冷静 小可爱们
Calm down, weenies.
我不会那么做
I'm not gonna do that.
所以你不吸血吗?
So you don't suck blood?
偶尔
Sometimes I do.
但我喜欢的不是血
But it's not the blood that I like,
而是那个颜色 我吃红色
it's the color. I eat shades of red.
天啊
Golly.
我好累
I am exhausted.
我走遍了哇赛秘境
I've been travelling all over the land of Ooh...
-遇见很多不可思议的事 -什么事?
and I've seen some stuff that would really make you say "like what?" - Like what?
我找到一群金鱼兽
I found a school of goldfish beasts.
然后在火焰王国玩耍
And I fooled around in the fire kingdom.
看看这些
And check these out.
核果?
Nuts?
这些可不是普通的核果
These aren't just ordinary nuts.
你太棒了
You're wonderful.
对啊 感谢你不吸我们的血
Yeah, thank you for not sucking our blood.
你们看起来人也挺好的
You guys seem cool too.
但如你们所想 我现在超累
But as you can imagine, I'm really tired.
所以你们应该离开了
So you two should probably get going.
什么?
What?
听着
Look
M代表艾薇尔
"M" for Marceline.
我好几年前就做了记号♥
I carved it in this tree years ago...
早在你们偷偷占用之前
long before you two rascals started squatting here.
说真的 两位
But seriously, guys...
谢谢你们温暖我的家
thanks for keeping the place warm for me. Like
真的很棒 谢了
really great, thanks.
晚安
Good night.
走吧 阿宝 我们离开这里
Come on, Finn, let's get out of here.
她不能把我们赶出家门
She can't kick us out of our house.
不要 阿宝 等等
No, Finn. Wait.
你给我下来 女士
Get down here, lady...
-和我打 -她是吸血鬼 老兄
and fight me. - She's a vampire, dude.
什么?
What?
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
兄弟 如果我听到 或乱编的故事是真的
Dude, if half the stories I've heard... and/or made up are true...
吸血鬼会杀了你
vampires will kill you.
毫无疑问
There's no question.
那我们家怎么办?
But what about our home?
被吸血鬼抢走了
A vampire took it.
我们去找房♥子吧
We should go house hunting.
抢一个新家
Bag us a new house.
但我喜欢这个家
But I like our home.
阿宝 找房♥子超好玩的
Finn, house hunting is wild.
你一定要试试看
You gotta try it.
-真的吗? -对啊 老兄
Really? - Yeah, man...
会非常疯狂喔
it is so nuts.
你总知道怎么说服我
You always know what to say.
好吧 我相信你 我们走吧
Okay. I'm convinced. Let's roll.
很好 好日子要来罗
Sweet. Things are going to start goin' our way.
你瞧 我就说吧
Hey, look. See? What'd I tell ya?
#阿宝和老皮#
#So Finn and Jake#
#出发去找新家#
#set out to find a new home#
#这不简单#
#It's gonna be tough#
#一孩一狗没靠山#
#for a kid and a dog on their own#
#这里有个小屋#
#Here's a little house#
#阿宝把脚往内钻#
#Aw, Finn's stickin' his foot in#
#这点子真烂 老兄#
#Well, that's a bad idea, dude#
#现在小鸟觉得阿宝是浑蛋#
#'Cause now that bird thinks you're a jerk, Finn#
#他们在山坡偷闲#
#And now they're chillin' on the side of a hill#
#住在云里一定很刺♥激♥#
#And thinkin' livin' in a cloud would be totally thrillin'#
#除非在里头发现#
#Unless they find something inside#
#凶恶的云大哥和美丽的新娘#
#Like a mean cloud man and his beautiful cloud bride#
#蜂巢 糟糕#
#A beehive, oh no.#
#别把脚伸进去 伙伴#
#Oh don't put your foot in there, guy#
#你以前也试过#
#Y'all tried that before and#
#你知道这下场很惨#
#you know it didn't turn out right#
#大贝壳 进去看#
#Big shell, go inside#
#四处看 还不赖#
#Look around, it seems all right#
#青蛙跳出来 吐出老虎#
#A frog jumps out and barfs a tiger#
#扔下食物和火花#
#Throwin' down a potion for food and fire#
#早知别离开#
#You know you should've stayed#
#去你的性感吸血鬼女士#
#And fought that sexy vampire lady#
#但老皮很害怕#
#But Jake was feeling terrified#
#超怕吸血鬼咬他#
#He was super scared of her vampire bite#
#这可以体谅#
#Which is understandable,#
#因为吸血鬼很厉害#
#'cause vampires are really powerful#
#他们不讲理#
#They're unreasonable#
#而且懒得跟人类打交道#
#And burnt out on dealing with mortals#
#艾薇尔#
#Oh Marceline#
#你为何这么坏?#
#Why are you so mean?#
#我已经一千岁了 不算坏#
#I'm not mean, I'm a thousand years old#
#道德什么的 我早已忘怀#
#And I just lost track of my moral code#
#艾薇尔#
#Oh Marceline#
#你看不出他们痛苦万分吗?#
#Can't you see these guys are in pain?#
#我看不出来#
No, I can't.
#这电玩太可爱 我不能分心#
#I'm invested in this very cute video game#
#我们的孩子向前走#
#So there go our boys#
#在冰面上行走#
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表