剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
但你们身上 不会刚好有布丁吧
but... you wouldn't happen to have any pudding on you, would you?
刚好有 包包里有一个
Actually, yeah, I think I have one in my pack.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
我这还有一根汤匙
I think I have a spoon in here too.
杯子去哪儿了?
What happened to the cup?
我好丢脸 被你们知道了
I'm so embarrassed. Now you know my shame.
我会无法控制一直吃布丁
I can't stop eating pudding.
-什么? -我没告诉别人
What? - I don't tell people
因为不想让他们担心
because I hate making them worry...
没错 我患有罕见疾病
but yes, I have a rare condition.
布丁缺乏症
A pudding deficiency.
我每次去城♥堡♥都会待在 皇家布丁中心吃个不停
And I always end up eating all of the royal pudding supply... whenever I go to the castle.
所以公主才会那么讨厌你
So that's why Princess Bubblegum hates you.
对 但我没有把公主 变成绿脸的秃头
Yes, but I didn't turn Princess Bubblegum... green and bald.
我绝不会做这种事
I would never do such a thing.
天啊 你当然不会 你是个大好人
Of course you wouldn't. You're too nice a guy.
我才是丢瓶子的人
I'm the one that threw the bottle.
我本来要告诉她
I was gonna tell her,
但是 她突然发疯了
but then she started talkin' all crazy.
还说不会原谅我 我就慌了
She said she'd never forgive me. And I did... I didn't know.
没关系啦 人都会犯错的
Hey, it's okay. People make mistakes.
这是成长的一部份
It's all part of growing up.
而你绝不会停止成长
And you never really stop growing.
你对我这么好 反而会让我觉得更糟糕
Now you're making me feel even worse by being so nice about it.
我♥干♥脆去认个罪 承担这一切
Maybe I should just confess the crime and end all this.
等等 我想我有个办法
Wait. I think I might have an idea...
可以恢复所有人的名誉
that will save everyone's reputations.
-停 -阿宝
Halt. - Finn.
你找到公爵了吗?
Did you find the Duke yet?
还没有 但是你有危险了 公主
Not yet. But you are in grave danger, princess.
这座森林中有一个刺客
There is an assassin in these very woods.
准备要阻止你 去参加盛大会议
Dead set on stopping you from reaching the grand meeting.
有东西 在树丛摇来摇去
In fact, what's that rustling in the bush?
摇摇 摇来摇去
Rustle.
我要突袭了 站住
I'm an ambush. Halt.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我太早出来了吗?
Did I come out too early?
你想做什么 陌生人?
What are you here to do, stranger?
我来找公主的
I've come for the princess.
我是一个刺客
I'm an assassin.
两位
Guys.
退后一点 我来阻止他
Stand back. I will stop him.
我要杀了你 再把你的小孩抢走
I'll kill you and raise your children as my own.
演戏而已 你当真了
Remember, it's just acting, Jake.
对不起了
Sorry, dude.
现在要杀死你 等等
Now to kill you up. But wait.
这应该不是 美丽的泡泡糖公主吧
Surely, this can not be the fair Princess Bubblegum.
她那粉红色的嫩脸颊呢
Where are her pink, flush cheeks?
还有长长的秀发呢
The long, gooey hair?
很明显 这不是泡泡糖公主
Clearly, the princess travels elsewhere.
再见了
Later, Bubblegum.
该你了 老兄
Get out there, man.
我不晓得做不做得到
I don't know if I can do this.
加油‥
Go.
这就是我 核果公爵做的
And that's how I, the Duke of Nuts...
让你的脸完全认不出来
by disfiguring you beyond all recognition...
巧妙救了你一命
humbly saved your life.
好耶
Yeah. All right.
你们三个是在演哪出?
What was the point of this little play again?
为什么没有 把核果公爵铐起来
And why isn't the duke clapped in irons?
说得对 不管是不是我做的
She's right. Innocent or not,
我都应该承担
I should accept what's coming to me.
薄荷管家
Peppermint butler.
糟了
Oh, no.
我今天真是不顺
Nuttin's going my way today.
-不行 -阿宝
No. - Finn?
瓶子不是公爵丢的
The duke didn't throw that bottle.
公主 我有事要跟你坦白
Princess, I have something sucky to confess.
瓶子是我丢的
I'm the one who threw the bottle.
对不起 但如果我告诉你
I'm sorry. But I knew if I told you...
你会恨我一辈子
you'd hate me forever.
这个嘛‥
Well.
我想我不会一直对你生气
I could never stay mad at you forever.
你看起来已经悔过了
And you seem genuinely penitent.
我不太懂你的意思
I don't even know what that means,
但是 谢谢
but thank you.
但这并不能浇熄 我对公爵的恨意
But that doesn't douse my hatred for the duke.
你们有什么深仇大恨?
Yeah, what's up with that hate?
那家伙 每次都把我的布丁吃光光
That jerk always empties out my pudding pantry.
他就是控制不了一直吃布丁
He just can't control himself around pudding.
他有不得已的苦衷
He goes co-co-nuts for it.
因为公爵有布丁缺乏症
Because he has a pudding deficiency.
是真的 公主殿下
It's true, your majesty. I'm...
真对不起 我生病了
I'm sorry for my medical condition.
天啊 你真可怜
Oh, my. You poor man.
我当然会原谅你
Of course you're forgiven.
我根本不相信他
Yeah, I don't believe a word from him.
我很抱歉 让你暂时变得这么丑 公主
I'm real sorry about making you temporarily ugly, princess.
尤其是在 哇赛皇家盛大会议之前
Especially before the grand meeting of Ooo royalty.
我真希望能够补偿你
I wish there was some way to make it up to you.
说不定可以
Maybe there is, Finn.
说不定‥
Maybe there is.
怎样? 你说"说不定"
What? You said maybe.
哇赛皇家150周年 盛大会议现在开始
Call to order the sesquicentennial grand meeting of Ooo royalty.
我现在邀请糖果王国的代表
I now call upon the delegate from the Candy Kingdom.
泡泡糖公主
Princess Bubblegums?
我冒昧以尊贵公主的身份 在此对各位贵宾发言
It would be presumptuous, indeed, to present myself against...
我冒昧以尊贵公主的身份 在此对各位贵宾发言
the distinguished princess to whom you have listened.
请小姐喝杯饮料好吗?
Buy a lady a drink?
是核果侯爵‥
The Marquis of nuts! - The Marquis of nuts!
对 但我不是一个人
Yes. But I didn't come alone.
记得我吗 老皮?
Remember me, Jake?
忘了
Nope.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表